Alto Vs. James Bowie

2timer

Dont know much about either team but have to go with the Jackets. They usually have a few kids that can run and speed kills. The Pirates have a good record but losing to Big Sandy makes me question just how good they are. Big Sandy must have had a few that could run.

One of The Pirates best players did not get to play friday vs Big Sandy. Pirates 34 Alto 10 :coolball:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JB has already met their goal for the year. JB will be one and done.

JB 10

Alto 28

Our goal is to win each game we play. Our next goal is to make this the most successful year in JB football history.

Team White you mistake what we have accomplished to this point as reaching our goals, we look at it as preparation to reach our goals.

PREPARE PIRATES!!!

I think they are spreading it out this year and tossing it around pretty well. In years passed Mt.Enterprise would play them and they always play hard. Unless things have changed I would'nt expect alot of speed. Alto 34 Simms Bowie 31
If jones is 100% it will be tough for JB. The pirates will offset some of the jackets speed by playing disciplined football. They have an excellent LB and they will get after alto for 4 quarters. I have seen both teams it should be a good one if they both show up to play.

I haven't seen Alto play this year , but I wouldn't count the Pirates out . They play very well together as a team and I have known a couple of their coaches for a while now . Coach May and Hudgeons will have them prepared and ready come Friday night . I wish both teams well and hope to get there to watch it in person . I don't have any blue and gold but I'll be rooting for them just the same . Good luck Pirates and make Bowie County proud . Hope everyone has a safe trip to and from the game , in closing Coach Hudgeons you ought to be on the sidelines for this one . Good luck to both teams again . from just west of the Maud city limits.

I haven't seen Alto play this year , but I wouldn't count the Pirates out . They play very well together as a team and I have known a couple of their coaches for a while now . Coach May and Hudgeons will have them prepared and ready come Friday night . I wish both teams well and hope to get there to watch it in person . I don't have any blue and gold but I'll be rooting for them just the same . Good luck Pirates and make Bowie County proud . Hope everyone has a safe trip to and from the game , in closing Coach Hudgeons you ought to be on the sidelines for this one . Good luck to both teams again . from just west of the Maud city limits.

Thanks for the kind words. We'll be working hard all week to prepare for Alto. They have a good offensive attack that will make our defense work very hard. Like I said before, should be a great game. Last time we lost, we went on a 6 game win streak. Hopefully we'll see the same outcome after last Friday.

If jones is 100% it will be tough for JB. The pirates will offset some of the jackets speed by playing disciplined football. They have an excellent LB and they will get after alto for 4 quarters. I have seen both teams it should be a good one if they both show up to play.

Yep..pretty proud of that boy. If you knew (or know) his whole story, you might be even MORE impressed.

If #8 would've gotten to play we could've won against Big Sandy. I'm pretty confident that the PIRATES will win against Alto. I don't know much about Alto's team, but from what I hear that they are pretty tough and this will be a good game.

LETS GO PIRATES(: HOOPLA

James Bowie 36

Alto 30

JB sounds similar to Grapeland from an offensive standpoint, I look for Alto's quick DL to get some pressure and a few sacks and maybe a few int's. :notworthy:

Alto tends to fair better against these kinds offense's than the big smash mouth teams.

JB sounds similar to Grapeland from an offensive standpoint, I look for Alto's quick DL to get some pressure and a few sacks and maybe a few int's. :notworthy:

Alto tends to fair better against these kinds offense's than the big smash mouth teams.

I agree.... I say alto 35- JB 14