D-1 Bi-District Match-up: Teague and Marlin

player73

Both the Lions and Dawgs are back in the playoffs and the old district rivals will go at it Saturday night 7 PM at Waco ISD stadium. The Lions accounted for 500 yards of offense against Trinity last night and their balanced attack has been rolling the last couple of weeks. Marlin is coming off a defensive struggle against Academy and a shut out of McGregor 2 weeks ago. Should be a great game and if it's anything close to like the last 3 years these schools have played eachother, it will be a hard-hitting high-school football play-off game and it don't get any better than that. Good luck to the Lions

this game is between 2 schools that really dont like each other.this year game is different from the previous 4 as now marlin is the power running team and TEAGUE is in the spread.TEAGUE has won 3 straight from marlin after dropping a 17-14 loss the 1st year marlin dropped to 2a.this should be a heck of a game in waco isd sat.

This week can't go by any slower. Teague is rolling right now, playing their best ball of the year the last couple of weeks (offense is clicking on all cylinders). The defense has stepped up since the Crockett and Elkhart game and all 11 are flyin to the football. The town of Teague should be proud of these young Lions and staff, and they should be proud of themselves, but not satisfied!! Keep it rollin' Lions

Goin with the Teague Lions. Jake is a great QB. And Coach Finney will have them ready :highfive: .

Plus, I'm related to the Tunstall's so I'm proud of them for going to the playoffs and I'm hoping they do it big.

Teague is proud to have all three famlies(mcclain's,finney's and tunstall's) in our commmunity.they along with the rest of the staff done an outsanding job this year. :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: