Detroit vs Beckville

Eagless20

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if these teams are any good or not but with records like this no offense but they shouldnt be in the playoffs. :icon_confused:

These kids deserve to be in the playoffs. They won the games they needed to, and they dont need whiners judging them. By the way if you are in the smallest classification in the state of texas, it is not unusual to have a record like this. Its not like they are 5A teams getting beat by equal or lower classifications. They are the lowest. Could be a good game!

Beckville has had a much tougher schedule than Detroit. Beckville's record is not flashy but they are a solid football team coming from district 12A with Tenaha and Mt Enterprise. They should run away with this one.

Thanks for the kind words. Beckville by 14, if we don't turn it over.

Well I could sit here and tell everyone Beckville by more than 40 if they had their ***t together. As you all know they have not had their ***t together since week 2 along with several skill position players playin on the o-line due to injuries. I still going with Beckville but they are very capable of gift wrapping one for Detroit. Bearcats record was 3-6 but they probably have the kids to be 6-3 if they could have mentally stayed in games and executed. With their 2 best lineman(6-3 270lbs & 6-2 240lbs) which were very atheletic for kids that size in 1A down with knee surgeries one with ACL tear & the other with LCL tear it is hard to imagine everything coming together now. Dont know anything about detroit but no doubt I will break out a brown paper sack to wear if bearcats come out and spot them 20.

These kids deserve to be in the playoffs. They won the games they needed to, and they dont need whiners judging them. By the way if you are in the smallest classification in the state of texas, it is not unusual to have a record like this. Its not like they are 5A teams getting beat by equal or lower classifications. They are the lowest. Could be a good game!

Im not whining about it! il agree you they might have had a tough pre district. and il give em their props for winning the games needed to win to get to where they are now!! il also agree this might be a good game but the next week against Bremond will be kinda one sided

Went to the game and the Bearcats rolled. Big differenc between 1a and 2a. But vry fun to watch. Those Bearkats had a lot of fight in themand had a retty good crowd. Poor Detroit maybe had 5o ans in the stands. Good luck to he bearcats next week!