Tatum vs Marlin

mightyeagle

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. No daytime games :thumbdown:

I watched Daingerfield and Newton play last year during the daylight hours and let me tell you, it was dreadful. I don't know if it was because it was light outside or if it was just because both teams played like 2 JV teams, but either way, I was not impressed with either team. The "atmosphere" wasn't right. I guess the game just wasn't enjoyable because of the time of day. Just glad to know that whether we play Teague or Marlin, it will be Fridaynight or Saturdaynight.

BTW, anyone know where to listen to the Teague/Marlin game online?

I watched Daingerfield and Newton play last year during the daylight hours and let me tell you, it was dreadful. I don't know if it was because it was light outside or if it was just because both teams played like 2 JV teams, but either way, I was not impressed with either team. The "atmosphere" wasn't right. I guess the game just wasn't enjoyable because of the time of day. Just glad to know that whether we play Teague or Marlin, it will be Fridaynight or Saturdaynight.

http://kmacsports.ezstream.com/play/index....p;id=1B21D40031

http://kmacsports.ezstream.com/play/index....p;id=1B21D40031

Maybe you just had a headache from listening to Tatum bouncing those round ####? :whome:

That's a pretty good one unless you consider that Daingerfield missed the playoffs just a few years ago, can't say the same for Tatum. You better hope Godley knocks y'all out so Region III don't humiliate y'all.

BTW, did y'all go undefeated this year?

That's a pretty good one unless you consider that Daingerfield missed the playoffs just a few years ago, can't say the same for Tatum. You better hope Godley knocks y'all out so Region III don't humiliate y'all.

BTW, did y'all go undefeated this year?

At least you now realize that Tatum will not be representing Region 3 this year! I knew ya'll would get it, just din't know it would take this long!!!

Or just maybe y'all just didn't look that great to me and I've been told that y'alls last years team was better than this years team..... good luck with that

I guess it didn't really matter how Daingerfield looked to Dirty-Bird, now did it? :whome:

I wonder how we looked to Bushland?

District 9 didn't really look all that impressive last night. White Oak got shelled by a Newton team that is supposedly "down" this year, and Jefferson might as well of stayed home last night.

Tatum didn't exactly lay it on WO and Jeffy.

Get to the finals.... We'll be there waitin'.

At least you now realize that Tatum will not be representing Region 3 this year! I knew ya'll would get it, just din't know it would take this long!!!

It's called being humble, something Daingerfield knows absolutely nothing about. There are maybe 2 good teams on y'alls side of the bracket. There are 3 State Championship caliber teams on our side. Good luck to you guys, I hope we get to hand you your trophy since y'all already won it anyways.

I guess it didn't really matter how Daingerfield looked to Dirty-Bird, now did it? :whome:

I wonder how we looked to Bushland?

District 9 didn't really look all that impressive last night. White Oak got shelled by a Newton team that is supposedly "down" this year, and Jefferson might as well of stayed home last night.

Tatum didn't exactly lay it on WO and Jeffy.

Get to the finals.... We'll be there waitin'.

We played good enough to win. How did that game with Gilmer go? Did y'all play good enough to win. Championship teams find ways to win but I'm sure Godley already knows that... lol

We played good enough to win. How did that game with Gilmer go? Did y'all play good enough to win. Championship teams find ways to win but I'm sure Godley already knows that... lol

Godley's never won a championship. :whome:

Hope you guys can continue to play "good enough to win." Especially with all those championship caliber teams on yalls side of the bracket. :thumbsup:

Godley's never won a championship. :whome:

Hope you guys can continue to play "good enough to win." Especially with all those championship caliber teams on yalls side of the bracket. :thumbsup:

I didn't say that Godley had won a championship, but you guys haven't won it this year yet just in case you didn't know that. I was saying that Godley is playing championship caliber football, but seriously, I doubt they will have a chance. Just like to yank y'alls chain because y'all are so easily upset when someone says Daingerfield might loose.

I said I wasn't impressed which BTW is an opinion and you go on the attack. I think you might can get help for your anger and arrogance... lol

I didn't say that Godley had won a championship, but you guys haven't won it this year yet just in case you didn't know that. I was saying that Godley is playing championship caliber football, but seriously, I doubt they will have a chance. Just like to yank y'alls chain because y'all are so easily upset when someone says Daingerfield might loose.

I said I wasn't impressed which BTW is an opinion and you go on the attack. I think you might can get help for your anger and arrogance... lol

Help for the anger maybe.... help for the arrogance... probably not... I'm from Daingerfield Holmes! lol