D-Field vs New Boston REMATCH

RazorbackFAN

I have said that i believe your D is playing better, but like Frank said earlier, we are not Mineola or Howe. We will be fine, alot of cards are gonna have to fall your way to have a chance in this game, and i think that you know that. I don't know if all you guys really think you are gonna beat us or if you are just talking trash to pass the time, but i truely believe that the Tigers are gonna win this game and win it big. I know i have been giving you guys are hard time, but our coaches and players are taking this game very serious. They will not overlook you, and they will be ready for war.

I appreciate that you said the D is better...they are. Thank goodness that you are not Mineola or Howe. NB is not Pottsboro or Grandview either. I believe the only "cards" that have to fall our way to win is the preperation put in by the team. The same kind of preparation that DF is no doubt putting in. I do not believe that I have said anythng to "talk trash" about this game or DF. I am supporting NB just like you are supporting DF.

Now - to be honest - I believe that for NB to win this game, they are going to have to play a perfect game. I believe that they are going to have to, somehow, contain that explosive offense. They are going to have to come up with some big plays against that defense. They will have to play up to and above their potential to even have a shot. IF the Lions can do that, at the end of the game I believe they will be hoisting that trophy.

To continue being honest - it could be a long night for the Lions if they don't come out and play the perfect game. I fully expect that DF will come out ready to play, and try to put the game away early.

Here's to a clean, sportsmanship, classy, injury free game that will be remembered for years to come! :thumbsup:

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up Slikk?? Haven't seen you in a while. DF better eat their Wheaties Saturday morning because NB is for real. I know that they lost during the regular season, but if you take away 2 plays in that game it becomes a nail biter.

Im goin to call BS!! Daingerfield had what 2 TDs called back? How do u figure it would be a nail bitter when yall only scored 14! An then the last one shouldnt even count it was on 2nd string with seconds left in game! LOL! I know i graduated from Daingerfield and might not be the brightest but......... I dont thank that makes it a close game!! Im going to predict...... Daingerfield 42 New Boston 7!!!!!

Im goin to call BS!! Daingerfield had what 2 TDs called back? How do u figure it would be a nail bitter when yall only scored 14! An then the last one shouldnt even count it was on 2nd string with seconds left in game! LOL! I know i graduated from Daingerfield and might not be the brightest but......... I dont thank that makes it a close game!! Im going to predict...... Daingerfield 42 New Boston 7!!!!!

Probably referring to two picks - one a td - that stopped potential scoring drives in the first half. And please stop referring to the last TD like it didn't count! For crying out loud NB scored 21 on your beloved Tigers. Get over it!

Probably referring to two picks - one a td - that stopped potential scoring drives in the first half. And please stop referring to the last TD like it didn't count! For crying out loud NB scored 21 on your beloved Tigers. Get over it!

Look aint NOBODY CRYIN!!! But seriously... 21 seconds left in game yall are down 42-14 what does one more td matter in 21 SECONDS? How come yall couldnt do that ALL game long on 1st string D instead of waitin on a mixture of 2nd an 3rd string? Come on... Yall are a good team BUT.... YALL AINT NO DAINGERFIELD!!!! Hows yall RB's hamstring? I noticed Friday that he didnt play no more after he got hurt? I hope he plays i dont wanna hear no EXCUSES! lol!

Look aint NOBODY CRYIN!!! But seriously... 21 seconds left in game yall are down 42-14 what does one more td matter in 21 SECONDS? How come yall couldnt do that ALL game long on 1st string D instead of waitin on a mixture of 2nd an 3rd string? Come on... Yall are a good team BUT.... YALL AINT NO DAINGERFIELD!!!! Hows yall RB's hamstring? I noticed Friday that he didnt play no more after he got hurt? I hope he plays i dont wanna hear no EXCUSES! lol!

Sure sounds like it to me...."only scored 14 - last one doesn't count cause it was against the 2-3 team" yada yada yada.

And I know that we are no Daingerfield - do you have to YELL IT?

No excuses - just results. Good luck!

I figured they called you Lefty cause you "just can't get right!" lol

And we did win state in Track last year also. :thumbsup: Hey thats prolly 2 more state championships in 1 year than NB has in the history of their athletic dept. :o

We've won 4 state championships in our athletic dept. Then again, it's not as good as DF, but still better than what you give us credit for lol. '83 was the dominating season in football for DF (undefeated). '84 was the dominating season for NB in basketball (undefeated) :thumbsup: Not too different

Sure sounds like it to me...."only scored 14 - last one doesn't count cause it was against the 2-3 team" yada yada yada.

And I know that we are no Daingerfield - do you have to YELL IT?

No excuses - just results. Good luck!

Ure right i wish yall the best of luck!! But in all seriousness how is yalls RB?

He's fine. He complained of it being sore, but it was mostly just cramps. No excuses bud, we're primed and ready to go, just like you guys. :thumbsup:

in all honesty it was one of the first COLD COLD games theyve played...cool game before but this one was a bit more nippy....cramps are pretty normal...specially when ur RUNNING ALL OVER THE PLACE :thumbsup:

NB vs. DF = EPIC part 2.........nuff said

I appreciate that you said the D is better...they are. Thank goodness that you are not Mineola or Howe. NB is not Pottsboro or Grandview either. I believe the only "cards" that have to fall our way to win is the preperation put in by the team. The same kind of preparation that DF is no doubt putting in. I do not believe that I have said anythng to "talk trash" about this game or DF. I am supporting NB just like you are supporting DF.

Now - to be honest - I believe that for NB to win this game, they are going to have to play a perfect game. I believe that they are going to have to, somehow, contain that explosive offense. They are going to have to come up with some big plays against that defense. They will have to play up to and above their potential to even have a shot. IF the Lions can do that, at the end of the game I believe they will be hoisting that trophy.

To continue being honest - it could be a long night for the Lions if they don't come out and play the perfect game. I fully expect that DF will come out ready to play, and try to put the game away early.

Here's to a clean, sportsmanship, classy, injury free game that will be remembered for years to come! :thumbsup:

I can go along with most of that, i was talking about NB in general with the trash talk, not you in particular. To be honest i am glad some of you guys are talking period. Usually when we get this deep in the playoffs the trash talk is pretty much dead. Makes for a long week. lol We both know we are playing different teams than what we have played the last couple of weeks, difference being we have played a team that i think compares to NB, but you guys haven't played anybody in the Playoffs that compares to us. I think Grandview is a little better than NB.....well let me rephrase that. I think the Grandview team we played Saturday would beat the NB team we played in the regular season. Im sure you guys have improved since then, so i honestly don't know about now, but i expect this game to play out about like the one last week. But anything could happen, i can see your point on all the scenerios above, nice post.

We've won 4 state championships in our athletic dept. Then again, it's not as good as DF, but still better than what you give us credit for lol. '83 was the dominating season in football for DF (undefeated). '84 was the dominating season for NB in basketball (undefeated) :thumbsup: Not too different

Yeah i was taking a shot in the dark on that one, you would be surprised how often that works out, lol I wasn't worried enough about it to look it up but it would have been funnier if i was right lol

Grandview would beat any one of the teams that you have played and mentioned by 4 TD's and would probably beat you also so you are correct NB is no grandview, but almost as good.

When did your choach put big Steve Edmond on second string? Just asking becasue he was in when the last TD was scored.

You really need to watch football games a little closer. First you say our last TD when we played yall was on your 2nd string, then you say our running back didn't play anymore after he was hurt. He wasn't hurt he had a cramp and he went in on defense the next series and played the rest of the game on defense. He didn't play O because we put haskins in to hammer the ball down there throats.

U musta been rolling down HWY67 back to DF or getting a cup of coffee, hotdog or skittles when this happened, because the 2nd string WAS NOT in the game at that point!! And would you be saying the TD shouldnt count if it was the GAME WINNING TD with only a few seconds to go?? I think NOT!!

ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!

Lazy maybe but not misguided. lol I was right about that one. haha

Yes, you have the correct quote, great job. BUT, Lefty didn't say that scoring on you made us good, he clearly stated that we can contend with you and were not blown out. You can't just go through and pick out random quotes and use them against people unless you have read the entire post.

The

Yes, you have the correct quote, great job. BUT, Lefty didn't say that scoring on you made us good, he clearly stated that we can contend with you and were not blown out. You can't just go through and pick out random quotes and use them against people unless you have read the entire post.

The fact

The fact is both teams are able to beat one another and have great talent on both sides of the ball.

The fact is both teams are able to beat one another and have great talent on both sides of the ball.

Really!!! If we play 10 games I do not believe that you win one, so being able to contend does not mean that you could ever win. Alot of teams have great talent on both sides of the ball, but few have as much talent as D'Field on both sides of the ball. The only thing that gives you a chance to stay close is the fact that I am yet to see D'Field fired up this year, maybe this will be the week and if it is you will not even contend.