Cameron Yoe 35 Tatum 14 (Final)

IceCreamBoys

Cameron Yoe (12-0) vs. Tatum (12-0)  

263 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win This Epic Battle

• Cameron Yoe
    • Tatum

haha thats a good speech, but 90% of those boys won't be there next year.

This is what I think they will hear...

Congrats guys, yall played a great game and showed the rest of the state how good you boys really are. Holding a team like Tatum to 3 yards and scoring 65 points on them was pretty dang good guys. Now lets get ready for next week. JV guys go get on the yellow dogs. Varsity, get you some food and get on the charter. We just shocked east texas!

Or something similar lol

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats guys, yall played a great game and showed the rest of the state how good you boys really are. Holding a team like Tatum to 3 yards and scoring 65 points on them was pretty dang good guys. Now lets get ready for next week. JV guys go get on the yellow dogs. Varsity, get you some food and get on the charter. We just shocked east texas!

Or something similar lol

I LIKE THAT ONE!!! HAHAHAHA

Or something similar lol

lmao whoa now i dont think yall could hold our pee wee team to 3 yds and score 65 on em ......

Or something similar lol

:rofl: guess its nice to have big dreams like that

Or something similar lol

3 yards 65 points. tee hee hee. You really do not know what is coming!

Guest theyoefnshow

Now that that whole Gilmer thing has subsided......why has nobody mentioned that while yes, they WERE champs in '09, they lost FOUR GAMES this year. Obviously a step down. Hell aTm beat the Longhorns who were in the NC game last year....does that really mean anything? I don't think the Tatum squad has seen a DEFENSE as tenacious as what they will encounter this Saturday.

yoewec013.jpg

He along w/ Luna and the other SEVEN guys who have 100+ tackles on the year are going to cause some problems.

Now that that whole Gilmer thing has subsided......why has nobody mentioned that while yes, they WERE champs in '09, they lost FOUR GAMES this year. Obviously a step down. Hell aTm beat the Longhorns who were in the NC game last year....does that really mean anything? I don't think the Tatum squad has seen a DEFENSE as tenacious as what they will encounter this Saturday.

Umm, yes they have lol.

Guest theyoefnshow
Umm, yes they have lol.

well that was informative.

By the way, if anyone is assured to be licking their wounds after this weekend, it's West Rusk. Lexington is going to demolish you guys.

By the way, if anyone is assured to be licking their wounds after this weekend, it's West Rusk. Lexington is going to demolish you guys.

Now you have gone and done it. Nobody and I mean nobody, disses our little Brother. We will tack on an extra touchdown just for you guys. Good luck this week West Rusk. History could be made this year. Two State Championships in one year from teams that played at the same home stadium.

yoewec013.jpg

He along w/ Luna and the other SEVEN guys who have 100+ tackles on the year are going to cause some problems.

Ill see your Luna and raise ya...

Buckeyes_vs_Tatum_052.jpg

:sleeping: Lexington will win, Lexington will demolish you guys, Lexington blah, blah, blah. The only good thing about Lexington is that they will be gone after Friday! We might as well ship an 18-wheeler full of crow to Cameron and Lexington.

I finally figured out the whole "oYe" thing, it's the sound you guys will make with every step after the butt kicking Tatum gives you.

Now you have gone and done it. Nobody and I mean nobody, disses our little Brother. We will tack on an extra touchdown just for you guys. Good luck this week West Rusk. History could be made this year. Two State Championships in one year from teams that played at the same home stadium.

Thats what we're going for 'LilEagle'. Good Luck to Tatum as well. And as for Lexington "demolishing us" We'll see about that Friday night.

Good Luck Tatum From West Rusk

Everyone around east TX knows what you are capable of and those folks from central TX will will know friday........I think they might get a real eye opener

my prediction Tatum 42

Cameron 14

Go Get'em Eagles