1. 1. Who Will Win This Epic Battle

• Cameron Yoe
    • Tatum

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theyoefnshow

So let me ask this. Let's say Cameron wins by oh....a field goal. Will you Tatum fans call it a fluke or will it have to be total domination by say 14 points or so? Are you willing to give credit where it is due if you go down?

So let me ask this. Let's say Cameron wins by oh....a field goal. Will you Tatum fans call it a fluke or will it have to be total domination by say 14 points or so? Are you willing to give credit where it is due if you go down?

WHO CARES. Des it really matter. win=win. I think Tatum wins by oh......45 points.

I'm exhausted!! "Depth - Np Depth" 'Academic'. Nnot that fatigue can not be a problem, but I have not noticed that Tatum has had any problems with fatigue. I have noticed that the teams we have played have exhibited problems with fatigue. Does that mean anything this Saturday. Maybe yes, maybe no. I do know this, that the best team does not always win in any given game. Tatum will show up and so will CY. Both teams will give the best effort they can on Saturday night. Nothing is in the bag until it is in the bag. So let's get over to Ennis and give our boys the best support we can. I am confident that Tatum will come out on top. If I were a betting person, I would certainly put my money on Tatum. Can't wait for Saturday night. The 'talking' will be done down on the white strips. Goooooo Eagles!!!!! :highfive: :happy65:

the winner of this game will go on to win state IMO if yall can beat tatum then i feel CY will be state champs and ill give CY all the credit they deserve..........

It's 10:45 and Tatum still suks lol

Go Yoe!!!

You guys really have no idea what your are going up against this saturday do ya? Your best bet is that Tatum doesnt even show up for the game, thats the only chance you have in winning the game. We have been there and done that over and over again. All these teams over the years saying that they are going to do this and going to do that to Tatum. We have heard it all before. "Oh....we have a offense that cant be stopped and We have a defense that we hold Tatum to 3 points". Please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, All i have to say now is.......Yoemen, after you guys get your butts handed to you this saturday, Dont go away mad..Just go away!!!!

32 pages and I'm just now getting over here! Been busy over supporting my 16-3A brothers, but just wanted to come over and wish my friends from Tatum good luck in their game this week. We are all pulling for you guys. Missed playing y'all this year and all the smack, but know we are behind you 100%.

GO TATUM!!

Wow, Tatum fans.......maybe you should let the real players talk ####, because your not helping their case......

All Yoe fans are here to do is get out the word of Yoe Nation. Cameron fans have yet posted stupid pics or negative comments about the opposite team......Tatum is good, but Yoe is better....Wait and see come Saturday hahaha :w00t:

Tatum is a cocky team that will meet their maker...Like I said, doesn't matter what you did in the past....Its all about Saturday haha :bunny:

brooklyn-street-art-pez-joshua-blank-fif

I happen to love 2a football! I am one of the only neutral posters that is posting on this thread! I already stated that I thought Tatum would win, but it would be earned! If my post bother you so much, then feel free to not respond to them.

For someone who knows so much about 2a football, then you should realize that the line is who wears teams down. If you have lineman coming in fresh every series, then they will eventually wear down the defense. Overstreet only plays on offense, Fite plays D and every other play on Offense, Allen and Woodard do play both ways, but usually alternate getting carries. You really do not want Allen and Woodard coming out, because if they do. Then you will get Lockridge and he is a beast to bring down. He might only get 3-7 yards at a time, but he will make you pay for trying to stop him. Others may have depth, but they do not have the quality depth that Tatum has this year. Time will tell and people will see.

Is it Sat, YET???????????????????

Gonna be cold in Kansas come Sunday. I see a low of 19 degrees. Happy hunting. At least you will be warm in thoughts of getting to see Tatum play the next Saturday!

For someone who knows so much about 2a football, then you should realize that the line is who wears teams down. If you have lineman coming in fresh every series, then they will eventually wear down the defense. Overstreet only plays on offense, Fite plays D and every other play on Offense, Allen and Woodard do play both ways, but usually alternate getting carries. You really do not want Allen and Woodard coming out, because if they do. Then you will get Lockridge and he is a beast to bring down. He might only get 3-7 yards at a time, but he will make you pay for trying to stop him. Others may have depth, but they do not have the quality depth that Tatum has this year. Time will tell and people will see.

This was my oringinal statement!

"Tatum has some depth on the lines, but Woodard, Allen, Fite, Lock, Stone, Bell all play both ways until the game is well in hand!"

If the above statement is untrue, then I humbly apologize for ever questioning the mighty Tatum Eagles Fans! I'm sure we all will see soon enough, like you said, so I guess this was pointless anyway! If you Tatum Eagles fans are so confident in this Tatum team, then why are ya'll so defensive? Wow!

I know ya'll are nervous, and that's ok, Yoe is a good team!!! Good Luck! Hope to see ya soon!

You guys really have no idea what your are going up against this saturday do ya? Your best bet is that Tatum doesnt even show up for the game, thats the only chance you have in winning the game. We have been there and done that over and over again. All these teams over the years saying that they are going to do this and going to do that to Tatum. We have heard it all before. "Oh....we have a offense that cant be stopped and We have a defense that we hold Tatum to 3 points". Please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, All i have to say now is.......Yoemen, after you guys get your butts handed to you this saturday, Dont go away mad..Just go away!!!!

Haha this guy obviously thinks the Yoe are intimidated...no chance

They ain't neva scared.

Pump up your team all you want, that what this kinda stuff is for. But don't think for a second you can intimidate any of us posters or the kids out there busting their butts.

This was my oringinal statement!

"Tatum has some depth on the lines, but Woodard, Allen, Fite, Lock, Stone, Bell all play both ways until the game is well in hand!"

If the above statement is untrue, then I humbly apologize for ever questioning the mighty Tatum Eagles Fans! I'm sure we all will see soon enough, like you said, so I guess this was pointless anyway! If you Tatum Eagles fans are so confident in this Tatum team, then why are ya'll so defensive? Wow!

I know ya'll are nervous, and that's ok, Yoe is a good team!!! Good Luck! Hope to see ya soon!

Nervous is not the word I would use to explain the Eagles and their fans. More like excited and anxiously waiting the opportunity for the remaining teams too see what we are all about. You will get to find out soon enough!

Good to see the library stays open late in Tatum LOL

During football season, they just give us the key. It takes a little while for everyone to post because there is only one computer and it is dial-up! :rolleyes:

Good friend of mine who HAS seen oYe play this year told me they have no idea what they are running up against this week with Tatum's stifling defense. Their QB hasn't really been pressured at all this year like he's going to be dogged against Tatum. It won't take long for the frustration to set in. He said they are a very good team who hasn't played anybody even close to what Tatum will bring Saturday. I just wish I could see this game, but I'll be at the Garrison\Big Sandy game. However, I will be listening to the butt whipping on my iphone!

Tatum has faced weak Teams: 7 FINISHED UNDER .500 (HAHAHAHA)

Diboll (Diboll, TX) 52-13 (W).....WHICH FINISHED 5-6

@ Gilmer (Gilmer, TX) 47-41 (W)....WHICH FINISHED 9-4 AND ONLY QUALITY TEAM THEY FACED ALL YEAR!! AND ALMOST LOST....HAHAHAHAHHAHA......ONLY 3A TEAM THEY FACED HAHAHA

@ Atlanta (Atlanta, TX)..................WHICH FINISHED 1-9

@ Pittsburg (Pittsburg, TX) 41-17 (W).....WHICH FINISHED 6-4

Bullard (Bullard, TX) 42-19 (W).............WHICH FINISHED 3-7

Harmony (Big Sandy, TX) * 41-6 (W)...... WHICH FINISHED 1-9

Sabine (Gladewater, TX) * 54-0 (W).......WHICH FINISHED 1-9

@ New Diana (Diana, TX) * 58-14 (W)......WHICH FINISHED 5-5

Jefferson (Jefferson, TX) * 34-12 (W)......WHICH FINISHED 6-7

@ White Oak (White Oak, TX) * 49-28 (W)...WHICH FINISHED 5-6

Marlin (Marlin, TX) ***....................................WHICH FINISHED 8-4 ( Cameron Beat them Bad!!!)

Crockett (Crockett, TX) ***..........................WHICH FINISHED 10-2 (which choked)

CAMERON HAVE FACED 4 3A TEAMS THIS YEAR, AND WON THEM ALL!! HAVE BLOWN OUT ALL 2A TEAMS

COME SATURDAY, TATUM BETTER BE READY, CAMERON GONNA CHOKE A BIRD OR TWO LMAO