263 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win This Epic Battle

• Cameron Yoe
    • Tatum

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get all defensive just cause your team lost. Tatum posters been on Dfield threads all year telling us they are ready for us and that they are gonna end our run and blah,blah,blah. You can't think that you guys can talk all that trash and get beat 2 games before state and not get something said about it. C'mon man! lol

Really this has nothing to do with Tatum not winning. I have not been on here trash talking. Believe it or not there are people who come on here to show their pride, discuss stats and visit with friends from other schools. Tatum had a remarkable season and I am very proud of our boys. Yoe had an even more remarkable season so far and I hope they go all the way.

The blogger I have a problem with, I think his name says it all. His name followed by nasty. Come on really. He never has anything nice to say and gets kicked off repeatidly. This is whats wrong with our world these days. Everything dosent have to be negative. There is smack talk and trash talk....Sometimes I smack talk but I never trash talk! Karma is a ### and will bite you in the a@@.

it wasn't the amount they charged that bothered me just the idea. maybe i was surprised more than anything. i did hear others complaining about it in the parking lot.

It did slow down the crowd getting in. Cars were still trying to get in at 7:45! It was a real mess

Hooters...gross. I hate the wings and the wimminz are overrated.

Everyone knows when you play in Waco you go t George's, home of the Big O!

Love me some George's!!! WISD was in the mix for the location of this game. Not too sure about DKR. Last time we played there we didn't have a very good night

it wasn't the amount they charged that bothered me just the idea. maybe i was surprised more than anything. i did hear others complaining about it in the parking lot.

I think Ennis charges during the regular season..i know they have been charging playoff games

for awhile..Wylie charges also..Easy way to raise money for fundraisers. I would like to own

me a few parking lots , especially the ones at Jerry"s World..

Stop being a sorry loser and stop crying. Your team got beat fair and square. Just admit that your team was not the best team because the Yoe proved to be better tonight. YOU LOST. GET OVER IT. And in the meantime, i hope you guys have a fantastic first day of basketball practice on Monday. haha

Reading comprehension isn't something they teach in Cameron is it? Ever hear of context? What indicates I'm a sorry loser? Did you miss my first post? What you responded to was the end result of my calling out a sore winner who griped about officiating and Tatum being rough. So, pay attention. Good luck to your Yoemen.

Guess this will be the only guy I rip on since he is the only one complaining...

Stop crying cuz the Almighty Eagles got run off the tracks. If you think refs are playing favorites then wow haha

This guy obviously doesn't know how to lose.

Have some humility and just take it in stride why don't you.

(Note this is my first post game smack post)

Look up humility,

then look up hypocrite.

Have a nice day.

Baseball is for sissies. :updown:

Look up humility,

then look up hypocrite.

Have a nice day.

Baseball is for sissies. :updown:

You are the one that claimed the refs were playing favorites and that Yoe got more leeway and then when I say get over it, you get all pissy and talk about whether the Yoe can live with themselves like that...you are just a poor tatum fan that can't face the fact that you lost...I understand...it happens but get over it. Blaming the refs has never changed an outcome

And you know what is really sissy, acting the way you are...

Yes you gave props to the Yoe which was nice, but then turn around and blame refs and say that changed things

Now I urge you to look up hypocrite

Have a nice day pizza boy

Red_Baron_Logo.gif

You are the one that claimed the refs were playing favorites and that Yoe got more leeway and then when I say get over it, you get all pissy and talk about whether the Yoe can live with themselves like that...you are just a poor tatum fan that can't face the fact that you lost...I understand...it happens but get over it. Blaming the refs has never changed an outcome

And you know what is really sissy, acting the way you are...

Yes you gave props to the Yoe which was nice, but then turn around and blame refs and say that changed things

Now I urge you to look up hypocrite

Have a nice day pizza boy

Red_Baron_Logo.gif

Haha, 2 funny :)

Jack has organized this with every other team each game this season. This young man is outstanding. A tribute to the other team's, as well, to be so open to some kid asking if they can pray together. Some of you may remember I said this was going to happen. It's actually my favorite part of the game. Glad you all get to see it