Chapel hill Vs W. Columbia!

Buzzfrog

Here is his other post from the Henderson vs Alvarado thread. Gee, kind of similiar don't you think...Lol

I've seen more troll post from this guy, that ain't the only one on the Henderson thread!! He's 7 for 7!! Lol

He will find out soon that he is the one that doesn't have a clue about football!

GO DOGS!!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you guys pull it off. I never really knew anything about y'all until we moved into each others district 2 years ago. I kinda grew to like y'all. Good luck on bringing home the "SHINEY".

Thanks, We kinda like yall too..lol, Been rooting for you guys all year and finally got to watch yall play this past Sat. I was very impressed. Good luck to yall too

oh yeah, one more thing, they will use a trick play early. And, I know, most think teams from the southern part of the state aren't fast...this team has plenty. Not saying CH doesn't...it just won't be as big of an advantage as what you might think. I'm pulling for the Dawgs, but please don't look past this one to get to the winner of Henderson and Brownwood. They do come from a district with Sweeney, Bay City and teams like that, so they know about good football.

we do not get early release on friday but starting at 1115 we can be signed out by our parents and it wont count against us. and sorry dude, but Brownwood isnt even in our bracket so its hard to look forward to them lol. i think this will be chapel hill's biggest test so far and i think it will be closer than chapel hill is used to but i say they still come out on top.

we do not get early release on friday but starting at 1115 we can be signed out by our parents and it wont count against us. and sorry dude, but Brownwood isnt even in our bracket so its hard to look forward to them lol. i think this will be chapel hill's biggest test so far and i think it will be closer than chapel hill is used to but i say they still come out on top.

Sorry, I must have misunderstood.