277 members have voted

1. 1. Chill or Henderson?

• Chill
    • Henderson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:notworthy: Lets just bow down to you now since you are so confident :notworthy:

Tyler is about 5 times the size of Henderson, shouldn't you be favored?

Then why have y'all been 4a for years, an we have been 3a for a while!! Ch will be favored cause they are better!!!!!

GO DOGS

First, congrats to both the Lions & the Bulldogs for representing East Texas and getting to the Championship game. What a great accomplishment!

CH should be favored in this game, especially now that Henderson has lost their starting QB, but don't underestimate the heart of the LIONS. No matter the outcome this will be a great game for everyone here in East Texas. My heart and support is with 16-3A & The District of Doom.

GO LIONS!

Have the game at the Rose, but it will be at Cowboys Stadium. Great chance for the kids to see Jerry's palace of footballdom. LOL! If in the Rose, it would be packed and a heck of a lot cheaper to park and get in. Good luck to both teams and their fans have a safe drive there and back. Will be interesting with Henderson QB out, or is he.

Working On Masters.

Dont get to ahead of yourself BUZZ anything can happen......I do think chill will win, just dont think that henderson is gonna lay down....

I've waited a long time for this, and im going all out now! Lol

BULLDOG PRIDE!!

BULLDOG NATION!!

GO DOGS, DREAM BIG!!!

I hear ya......you do support ur team thats for sure....how many kids are yall gonna lose to graduation?

3 starters on offense, and 5-6 on D, The thing people don't understand is Chill is bigtime junior heavy!! This team is young, but they are friggin nasty on the field, strait up brutal!!!