Henderson 28 Chapel Hill 21 (Final)

Buzzfrog

Chill or Henderson?  

277 members have voted

1. 1. Chill or Henderson?

• Chill
    • Henderson

Haha! See I think that's what all my posts are but evidently I can't tell the difference between support and arrogance! Lol! I get kinda tired of grown men who are as sensitive as a 13 year old girl! I'M all about supporting the kids and plastering that support all over town, the forum, at work, and the game!!!! I hope those boys show them what exactly what we're TALKING ABOUT!!

I never said you were "arrogant", I support the bulldogs, I always have, and always will. Just because I agree with an opponent that they have a good team doesn't mean I'm riding the fence, and just because I don't say Henderson has no chance in this one doesn't mean I'm not a fan. Arrogance is being ignorant and ignoring another teams success and not having respect for an opponent that has earned it, again, I never said you were arrogant. Support is what every fan should do and that is pump the boys up and let them know we KNOW they will win state. I do not think that trash talking is arogance either, trash talking is done all in fun and I haven't said you shouldn't do it, I just don't.

support= cheering them on and showing faith they will get it done.

trash talking= smack, that is heavily influenced by opinions.

arrogance= saying Henderson isn't any good and they have no business even showing up.

Henderson is a well deserved team, and made it to this stage for a reason

however

I believe CH is fixing to rock Hen's world

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone posted earlier that he is playing.. we already figured that one!!!lol Let's go Dawgs

DIDNT THIS KID HAVE SURGURY ON MONDAY? I HOPE THIS KID DOESNT PLAY AGAINST US WITH ONLY ONE GOOD WRIST. OUR DEFENSE WILL HAVE A FIELD DAY ON THIS POOR KID IF THATS THE CASE. ALL IT WILL TAKE IS ONE SACK AND HE WILL KNOW THAT HE CANT SUPPORT HIS FALL TO THE GROUND WITH ONE WRIST AND ESPECIALLY WITH ONE OF OUR LINEMAN ONTOP OF HIM. THE BEST THING FOR THEM IS TOO START THEIR BACK UP. BUT THEN AGAIN IM NOT THE COACH OR ANYTHING JUST MY OPINION.

DIDNT THIS KID HAVE SURGURY ON MONDAY? I HOPE THIS KID DOESNT PLAY AGAINST US WITH ONLY ONE GOOD WRIST. OUR DEFENSE WILL HAVE A FIELD DAY ON THIS POOR KID IF THATS THE CASE. ALL IT WILL TAKE IS ONE SACK AND HE WILL KNOW THAT HE CANT SUPPORT HIS FALL TO THE GROUND WITH ONE WRIST AND ESPECIALLY WITH ONE OF OUR LINEMAN ONTOP OF HIM. THE BEST THING FOR THEM IS TOO START THEIR BACK UP. BUT THEN AGAIN IM NOT THE COACH OR ANYTHING JUST MY OPINION.

peewee and J will be fine. run the wildlion and hit them screens. peewee can throw the deep ball too. cord gonna run it all night.

i'll be impressed if the lion qb plays cause hes got a cast from below his elbow to his knuckles and is in a sling. throwin hand or not thats not good for a qb.

I AGREE. I DONT WISH ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO ANY OF THESE KIDS BUT THE QB BEING ONE ARMED IS ASKING FOR TROUBLE. HENDERSON FANS MAY THINK NOT BUT ANYBODY THATS SEEN ARE DEFENSE KNOWS WHAT IS COMING FOR THIS POOR GUY.

peewee and J will be fine. run the wildlion and hit them screens. peewee can throw the deep ball too. cord gonna run it all night.

Navasota and WC both had run heavy QB's and solid RB's. Not wildcat exactly, but closer to that, than anything else. CH is good about having defender after defender after defender swarm the ball. You don't just out run or juke one player, you have to get past two or three, then three or four, then the first two or three again plus two or three more. It's amazing to watch!!

Navasota and WC both had run heavy QB's and solid RB's. Not wildcat exactly, but closer to that, than anything else. CH is good about having defender after defender after defender swarm the ball. You don't just out run or juke one player, you have to get past two or three, then three or four, then the first two or three again plus two or three more. It's amazing to watch!!

WELL SAID JUST LIKE THAT BLUE AND YELLOW RAP SONG WE USUALLY LEAVE TEAMS THINKING THEY ARE PLAYING 22 PLAYERS AT ONE TIME.

It will be interesting to see what Dicky comes up with. You cant ever tell with him. I dont think a wildcat is the answer against the CH defense. Got to be able to spread the field.

That would be the only option, and even then CH has the speed to cover the entire field plus some.

We had a sign building party last night at the house. The wives and kids did a great job on them. Me and Dog93 were out til 10:00 last night putting them out. There is still more to be put up. Lookin good on the Hill. Not gonna make the one thursday night though sports.

Go Bulldogs!!!!!!!!

We had a sign building party last night at the house. The wives and kids did a great job on them. Me and Dog93 were out til 10:00 last night putting them out. Not gonna make the one thursday night though sports.

i heard that there alot of signs put out and i think that is awesome. I am going out there to get my tickets tomorrow and i will get to see them

I AGREE. I DONT WISH ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO ANY OF THESE KIDS BUT THE QB BEING ONE ARMED IS ASKING FOR TROUBLE. HENDERSON FANS MAY THINK NOT BUT ANYBODY THATS SEEN ARE DEFENSE KNOWS WHAT IS COMING FOR THIS POOR GUY.

I think Chapel Hill is in for a suprise if they think they are going to run all over Henderson. You guys must have gotten an ego boost from demolishing West Columbia but I told you before that game that football down there was weak and it would be a blowout. Don't be thinking you aren't going to have to fight for this one. Henderson is a different animal this year too.

And if that Quarterback thinks he can go then give him a few plays to see what he can do. We all saw Colt McCoy say he wanted to go and they didn't let him and the result of not letting him. They'll be practicing this week...if they say he can go then he can go. They are going to need him to go unless they have been getting his backup extensive reps every week throughout the season and playing time against weaker opponents.

Good luck to both teams and may the best team win!

I never said you were "arrogant", I support the bulldogs, I always have, and always will. Just because I agree with an opponent that they have a good team doesn't mean I'm riding the fence, and just because I don't say Henderson has no chance in this one doesn't mean I'm not a fan. Arrogance is being ignorant and ignoring another teams success and not having respect for an opponent that has earned it, again, I never said you were arrogant. Support is what every fan should do and that is pump the boys up and let them know we KNOW they will win state. I do not think that trash talking is arogance either, trash talking is done all in fun and I haven't said you shouldn't do it, I just don't.

arrogance= saying Henderson isn't any good and they have no business even showing up.

however

Your cool Studd! I wasn't referring, to you. I didn't mean to upset you if I did. I was just speaking in general

And, I'm with you on this, CH is fixing to rock Hen's world!

however

Your cool Studd! I wasn't referring, to you. I didn't mean to upset you if I did. I was just speaking in general

And, I'm with you on this, CH is fixing to rock Hen's world!

From what I understand the team simply gave up. It was actually close in the 1st half then the 2nd half we just laid down. R first game we steam rolled Palestine Westwood and I think r team got TOO relaxed cause we all new this was going to be the year we made some noise. My nephew wasn't even mad at the outcome because he knew the TEAM gave up. I'm not one too say IF WE PLAYED AGAIN cause Whitehouse is a very good team. Since that game the coaches have done an excellent job in getting these kids too stay focused. I dint expect anything less come Friday night in Cowgirls stadium. OOPS I mean Cowboys stadium. LOL. I'm not a Dallas fan. Sorry.

Well thats something you can't say about Henderson. They've never laid down and given up. They've been right in the thick of every game, and have come back from many first half deficits. The fact that you say they laid down shows the difference between the two teams and clearly shows who has more heart

Well thats something you can't say about Henderson. They've never laid down and given up. They've been right in the thick of every game, and have come back from many first half deficits. The fact that you say they laid down shows the difference between the two teams and clearly shows who has more heart

Amen to that!

This is one thing i will agree with. Henderson is the cardiac cats.... I went to the Henderson-Lindale game at the rose. I left at halftime and went to On The Border. By the time i got there and checked my phone henderson was ahead. So i agree Henderson has alot of fight.. I just dont think its enough to beat these bulldogs... Good luck Henderson ....see ya in dallas