277 members have voted

1. 1. Chill or Henderson?

• Chill
    • Henderson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone tell me is the 3A DIV I SC going to be aired on Fox South West this friday or not. I know they are airing the 5A/4A/ & 3A games but not sure about the 3A DIV I SC game. Anybody know anything?

No, but I heard it will be on live on FSSW via internet! I wish it was, my theory is they don't want to come out just to air the one game being played on the 10th! Probably to much trouble setting up equipment for just one game!! They will be airing the other games the next weekend 17-18, I figure they think they get more for there money involved with there being more games played!! I don't like it, but that's the way it is!! Ill be there, GO DOGS!!!

Wow, Gona be a great game, both teams are great, they wouldn't have made it this far if not, should be a high intensity game, CH defense and Hendersons defense have been playing fast and hard. Going to be interesting to see who comes out on top. Both are battle tested and will be ready. Im glad it came down to these two teams, don't believe there could be a better State Game than this. Even though they are 24 min from each other, I dont think there are any teams as good as these two in 3a.

Haha.. you humor me. West Rusk might as well consider what they accomplished this year to be winning state. We went two rounds deeper than we have EVER gone. We broke a field goal record (9 for 9). Chris Johnson in regular season went without a single interception up until the Arp game. Can Henderson say the same? Don't think so.. This was by far our best team ever. We beat Arp for the first time in 14 years (and then again 3 weeks later). We won a district championship for the first time in West Rusk history (there were some when we were the London Wildcats, but first since the transition to West Rusk.) So yes, I'd say West Rusk has accomplished more this year than Henderson can school-wise.

HELLO???we are in the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP game. further than we've ever been. Del Barnes broke the td record easily, and we had our firt 1,000 yard rusher in awhile. We beat our rival, Kilgore, again for the second year in row after a 15 year loss streak. but yeah i can see how you've accomplished alot more than us :thumbsup: However, i will say you guys have come along way from where you were

Nope here it is, ha ha!! Wannabe rappers, nice spiral notebook!!! At least we did it with style!!! Kinda like we play football!!

No comparison!!! Henderson y'all are in for a big :nowhearthis: SURPRISE!!

GOOD LUCK HA HA!!

GO DOGS!!

HA HA EVEN FUNNIER, THEY HAVE TOOK IT OFF YOU TUBE!!! :rofl: :rofl: Even they know the truth!! Ha ha ha, man that's funny!! You can't even WIN on You tube!!! With all the crazy videos on their and y'all get kicked off!! HA HA, That should tell you something! THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS YOU CAN'T WIN!!!

That song those other dudes made was a joke. You should listen to the real one we made that played on the radio last night. And just because i'm so confident that we are going to win, I think we might play you guys song right after we get the victory yall were supposed to get. Yep, gonna be a good night Friday!!!

:thumbsup:

Get your info straight... it was quarterfinals.. No West Rusk has never even made a state appearance. And apparently our cards didn't play out right this year either, but school history and school record wise, West Rusk obliterated Henderson this year.

if you obliterated us so badly, bring your tails over here and play us then I mean we would come ther but no stadium soo..

what makes you think im retarded? henderson has lost to and struggled against teams that chapel hill blew out of the water. (carthage and lindale)

yeah we may have lost to carthage but we where winning the entire game and lindale we cameback and beat lindale by fourteen pionts so :thumbsup:

I did to, he's trying to give us some good tips on showing are love, giving nice comments, and teaching us how to give the lions support through this dramatic time! He Emailed me earlier and gave me a pointer!! :hug:

It will be ok Lions,at least y'all have a bright future!!! LOL

I sure hope you guys football team isn't going to be that cocky. If so your in for a long game Friday.

Your crazy if you think Henderson is the only team that has improved this year! Y'all keep harping on this like you've accomplished something no one else has done! We've overcome injuries and a loss and come out stronger as well! The tyler paper said today that y'all are working on teamwork. Our team works like a well oiled machine! No need to worry about my mouth or behind, I have no doubt they will be just fine.

well i have a question. If chapel hills a "whole nother town" as you say, how come all your stories are in the Tyler paper and not the Chapel Hill paper?? or are yall too small to have a paper?

well i have a question. If chapel hills a "whole nother town" as you say, how come all your stories are in the Tyler paper and not the Chapel Hill paper?? or are yall too small to have a paper?

No we dont have a paper for our little community. You know good things are happening in our little ole community with the Big City Paper just wants to talk about CHill.

I just call 'em like I see 'em, sir. Especially when we got a bunch of Homers on here from Henderson that are making their first posts on here :thumbdown:

well look at all the ones from chapel hill posting there homers and you arent saying a thing about them. I mean your not even in the playoffs anymore so i dont know why your talkin. I mean your even from henderson and you wanna bash on us?thats stupid. if you wanna support chapel hill fine with me, but you honestly have no business bashing henderson when you dont know anything about us.stick to your backwood school and let us do the talking.

Your crazy if you think Henderson is the only team that has improved this year! Y'all keep harping on this like you've accomplished something no one else has done! We've overcome injuries and a loss and come out stronger as well! The tyler paper said today that y'all are working on teamwork. Our team works like a well oiled machine! No need to worry about my mouth or behind, I have no doubt they will be just fine.

yeah thats the tyler paper dumb@## and we have come over injuries and other stuff to so dont think we just had an easy season we had alot of hardships

I sure hope you guys football team isn't going to be that cocky. If so your in for a long game Friday.

The boys are not cocky, there just confident which makes them dangerous. Your coach said it himself yesterday evening. What is henderson doing, second guessing themselves?

Go Bulldogs!!!!!!

Doubt they are to small to have a paper... Tatum has a paper..

Tyler paper is the closest paper to them.. It is a state title game. That would be stupid on Tyler papers part not to cover it.

Oh yeah we do, A BIG TIME PARTY IN DALLAS AFTER THE GAME!! We are gonna leave you stunned ( which you shouldn't be if you had a clue about football ) after the game Friday!! I just might drive to Henderson Saturday and sit at the car wash and video you fans crying why y'all are washing all that polish off your car windows, and wishing you were a BULLDOG and put it on youtube!! Lol. Y'ALL ARE GOING DOWN!!

Blue and yellow blue and yellow blue and yellow blue and yellow!!!!

BULLDOGS BABY!!!

welll you might need to drive to the car wash here cuz chapel hill prolly doesnt have one

No we dont have a paper for our little community. You know good things are happening in our little ole community with the Big City Paper just wants to talk about CHill.

Yeah the only reason that they are talking about you is because you made it to state so yeah we have done just the same to make it to state

Doubt they are to small to have a paper... Tatum has a paper..

Tyler paper is the closest paper to them.. It is a state title game. That would be stupid on Tyler papers part not to cover it.

Yeah true its just all smack talk. sorry to hear about you guys getting ousted i was pulling for you guys

Holy Smack-a-roonies! :rolleyes:

Chapel Hill has given respect to each and every team faced this year on and off the field, even among all the trash talk. We support our football program and all that it encompasses; Coaches, football fellas, band, highlighters, cheerleaders, athletic trainers, twirlers, booster club, fans..; everyone who has made a contribution, we have immense pride and are not shy in showing it.

I'm certain everyone on this forum wishes the best team a win and I know of no one who wouldn't give a hand on the back, for support, to the team who does not.

Chapel Hill wishes nothing but the best for Henderson and we are proud you have made it this far.

Here's to an injury free, lights out game in Arlington come Friday night.

Soak it up our .... Boys of Fall!!

Oh yeah we do, A BIG TIME PARTY IN DALLAS AFTER THE GAME!! We are gonna leave you stunned ( which you shouldn't be if you had a clue about football ) after the game Friday!! I just might drive to Henderson Saturday and sit at the car wash and video you fans crying why y'all are washing all that polish off your car windows, and wishing you were a BULLDOG and put it on youtube!! Lol. Y'ALL ARE GOING DOWN!!

Blue and yellow blue and yellow blue and yellow blue and yellow!!!!

BULLDOGS BABY!!!

Well, seeing as how we have run right through whitehouse every year, and you guys got shut down 41-7, I really see no problem taking you guys out Friday night. The only thing that i'm upset about is that we won't be able to see the look on your face when we hand you that victory you guys are so desperately craving. But then again, I might be able to talk the coach in to stopping by your pathetic little town and help you celebrate on your loss. Hope that will be okay with you Chapel Hill fans.

Sincerely, The 2010 STATE CHAMPS!!

The only thing that i'm upset about is that we won't be able to see the look on your face when we hand you that victory you guys are so desperately craving.

You dont have to hand us a victory, were gonna earn it. :thumbsup:

But i guess if you want to hand it over, that will be ok :bangin: .

I am so sick of henderson fans saying that all ch fans are talking trash about them, from most of these post are the lion fans talking trash. Both teams are very good or would not be where they are. Win or loose I am proud for the dawgs to be where the are. I keep reading will the dogs fans be back on here sat. after the game, question is will the lions fans be back on here if you guys lose? We have went thru this every game this year and everytime we win, the ones from the other team talking the most smack don't show back up. So i am asking if you can't eat crow then don't post. I myself can eat crow and will if need to be, but i don't see that happening just like you don't see your self eating crow. Safe travels to all and come on dawgs let's bring home the championship!!!

go read the first post and see who started it

Hows the ticket situation in henderson?From what i hear chapel hill sold out of the original tickets and has requested more tickets from the staduim at least 2 times already and i think they sold out again yesturday. I hope Henderson travels heavy like chapel hill will. Good luck to both teams.