277 members have voted

1. 1. Chill or Henderson?

• Chill
    • Henderson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i looked at the longview paper and saw a picture of CARTHAGE and beside it said Henderson goes to state..right below that it said carthage advances to semi-finals in playoffs...funny how that works..hendersons the 1 goin to state already and carthage was more importent lol :rofl: but im gettin real pumped for both games tomorrow :bounce: ...i cant wait to see who wins and whos goin home sad!!

I think he was born in this position because everything out of his mouth is poop.He obviously has poop for brains!

"Poop for brains," aren't you like a grown lady?? You Chapel Hill Fans are pretty ignorant. At least try to be a little bit clever than that. :thumbdown:

I hope you do take a picture kitty cat fans! A picture is all your gonna have!! I love it cause half the people have to drive through C- TOWN to go to work!! Man that would be a bummer having to take that trip everyday!! We can set up DRY EYE BOOTHS on 64 for all of you lion fans!! Lol.

What a miserable way to start your day off, ha ha DRIVING AND A CRYING!! Let me know what kind of tissue we need to purchase, and ill do my best to have all the DRY EYE BOOTHS out as early as Sunday morning!! We here at Ch wanna make sure we try to do the best at keeping are roads safe, so please I repeat PLEASE stop at the booth when EYES ARE WATERY!!!

:crybaby: and driving don't mix!!!

:rofl: HA HA!!

55....45....35........LITTLE TUCK IS GONE!!!

Keep the "roads" safe....you meant "road" since that is all CH has

"Poop for brains," aren't you like a grown lady?? You Chapel Hill Fans are pretty ignorant. At least try to be a little bit clever than that. :thumbdown:

Yeah sometimes I feel like I shouldn't have to state the obvious, but I do want you to be able to keep up!

I figured out why they are called the Henderson Lions.

Because they "lion" the field and cry after they lose the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP game!!!

What are you like seven?? You are just proving my point on how ignorant you Chapel Hill fans really are.

Hope your team plays better than your insults or you guys are completely screwed!!

Yeah sometimes I feel like I shouldn't have to state the obvious, but I do want you to be able to keep up!

Yeah i'm sure thats why. You should proabably go back to school with your MUTTS and learn a thing or two. You can't even come up with a descent insult. It's either your ignorant or really just that inmature. I will let you decide; If you are capable of even doing that!!