Henderson 28 Chapel Hill 21 (Final)

Buzzfrog

Chill or Henderson?  

277 members have voted

1. 1. Chill or Henderson?

• Chill
    • Henderson

Are you serious? Please don't start with the excuses on why we are good and may win state. That's what sour fans always say of Gilmer and Tatum.

Did #70 attend school there last yr as a soph. or was he at Tyler Lee and would TCH's D be as good without him????? And did TCH have any other starters that did not attend school there the previous year?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did #70 attend school there last yr as a soph. or was he at Tyler Lee and would TCH's D be as good without him????? And did TCH have any other starters that did not attend school there the previous year?

#70 Yes Sir did come from Lee. Yea, he's a hoss but so is the kid behind him. No to the others.

Come on man, find something else to dwell on. Everytime a team is stought, this #### comes up. I've done it myself.

By the way, #70 WILL be in Hendersons backfield Friday night along with #30, #52, and #12.

#70 was at lee, our third string Rb was at Hallsville!! Sir calvin is a awesome player, but our defense plays as a team!! Our boys swarm, we are a team, we have athletes in every position!! POWERHOUSE LINE, CRAZY FAST AND HARD HITTING LB'S, AND A AWESOME SPEEDY SECONDARY!! Y'all keep digging, y'all do really sound SCARED AND NERVOUS!! Like I said go back and look at this teams history, last year was a huge hit to injuries!!

When I was playing at Henderson we always lumped CH and Hallsville in the same boat...a "transfer" school hahaha

Sounds like your bitter. Cant help it if kids want to play here. Maybe Henderson should look at themselves and ask the question, why doesnt anyone want to play here.

I see why you married to buzz frog lol

If Chapel hill underestimates Henderson they will be in for a long night. Bad teams don't make it too the State Championship. Henderson did not get here by accident. Dont get me wrong Chapel Hill got a great team but so do we. If henderson wins please dont disapear on smoaky. I wont regardless win/lose.

I'm sure you are right, Henderson must be good! I believe our kids have taken every single game serious and will with y'all too! They seem to love the challenge! If Henderson wins I will definitey be back on here congratulating your boys! However after high school football season I will probably be done with SDC until next year! As I said before I am only on here for the kids of 2011-2012.

If anyone knows who is jacking with the signs in Chapel Hill, please tell them to grow the hell up. These young kids have worked hard to show our boys support. My kids were so excited about gettin some signs out and come home last night upset because someone is jacking with them. If your jealous of the signs, PM me and I can donate some poster boards for your use.

First off, I gotta go with Chapel Hill in this one. There are several things that I am going to have to get clarification on. MamaDawg, are you talking about Al Bundy? He talked about his high school football greatness and sold shoes. Ted Bundy was a serial killer and I have no idea who Ed Bundy is. For a lot of people on SDC, it is losing the game not loosing. And whoever said that CH wasn't going to be able to prepare for the wildcat, don't they have video of last weeks Henderson game? These are just a few things I am confused about. Maybe it's just me.

Too funny! I'm glad you got me figured out cause I totally missed that one! I must have gotten my ed Hardy and al Bundy confused! As far as grammar on SDC you can give it up, it's a lost cause, just roll with it! As far as the videos of last week, some people believe it is a waste of time because of the QB injury and changing of game plans!

If anyone knows who is jacking with the signs in Chapel Hill, please tell them to grow the hell up. These young kids have worked hard to show our boys support. My kids were so excited about gettin some signs out and come home last night upset because someone is jacking with them. If your jealous of the signs, PM me and I can donate some poster boards for your use.

How rude!

Like I said in my first post I'm here to show support for the DOGS and kill any BOGUS talk. Your talk of us recruiting is BOGUS and you know it. Yes Sir Calvin is a starter on the line and his back up is probly just as good. Rex is a BEAST but he's also are 3rd string rb. Remember we have two studs infront of him with Lee and Tucker. Also ask yourself this what was Chapel Hills record last yr?Did Chapel Hill make it too the playoffs? Did Chapel Hill win District? My point exactly so why would anybody want to move to Chapel Hill to play football because we recruited them? If them or any other kids come to Chapel Hill it's because their parents or guardians had to make that move for whatever reasons. NOT because Chapel Hil recruited them. Like I said many say Tatum and Gilmer recruit and IF we win this state title it would be an HONOR for people think we recruit since we will also be on tatums and gilmers level on word of mouth in the streets.

I'm not asking this in a bad way but what happened against WH Earlier in the year? I know CH is a good team was there some starters missing?

From what I understand the team simply gave up. It was actually close in the 1st half then the 2nd half we just laid down. R first game we steam rolled Palestine Westwood and I think r team got TOO relaxed cause we all new this was going to be the year we made some noise. My nephew wasn't even mad at the outcome because he knew the TEAM gave up. I'm not one too say IF WE PLAYED AGAIN cause Whitehouse is a very good team. Since that game the coaches have done an excellent job in getting these kids too stay focused. I dint expect anything less come Friday night in Cowgirls stadium. OOPS I mean Cowboys stadium. LOL. I'm not a Dallas fan. Sorry.

What exactly is happening

ChillyDawgs by 24+

If you look back after week 3 or 4 of district right after Brownsboro played Chill i said that i didnt see chill losing again this season and i will stick with that coment. This team has more depth than any other 3A team that i have seen and the kids seem to have bought into the "Defensive system" that is being tought.

Can they be beat by a 3A team- Yes BB had every oportunity to do so with the pass that night but that was weeks ago and those kids play smart ball and undoubtingly learned from that night.

Will they be beat- NO

ChillyDawgs=49

Lionkings=21

Go Chillydawgs Keep on repping 17 3A weak district.

I would like to say congrats to Chapel Hill for making it to the State Championship. You guys really brought some swagger to Htown last Friday and completely dominated us in every facet of the game! I do not know much about Henderson, but after what I saw, I do not know how Chapel Hill can lose. Good luck to you guys Friday night!

I would like to say congrats to Chapel Hill for making it to the State Championship. You guys really brought some swagger to Htown last Friday and completely dominated us in every facet of the game! I do not know much about Henderson, but after what I saw, I do not know how Chapel Hill can lose. Good luck to you guys Friday night!

Thank you Roughneck, y'all have some great athletes!! And man y'all sure did pack the house!! With the long drive we had some charter busses get lost but showed up right on time for kick off, lol had another bus break down and traffic made some late!! Y'all have great fans!! Good luck next year and thanks again!!!

What a nice and respectful post! Thank you! It's funny how so many people think we are arrogant and self absorbed until they see us play. We really are on here because these kids are amazing and our pride just can't be contained. lol! We talk alot of smack on the forum but not nearly as much as our boys talk on the field with their abilities! Like I've said before, we are not a team of a few playmakers, EVERY KID ON THE TEAM IS A PLAYMAKER! GO DAWGS!

Appreciate it as well. Yeah we really caught Roughneck Fever this year. It had been a few years since we had made the playoffs so we were all pumped up this year. And hopefully years to come as well. That Houston traffic is HORRIBLE bro!! West Columbia is only 60 miles SE from The Berry Center and that drive took me 2 hours due to traffic!!

These stats are not even close to being right on Henderson's part. You will have to check with the sports editor at HDN to get the correct ones. I know Barnes has 25 or 26 td passes.You have Dunmas with 3 td catches and he had 4 alone against North Lamar. All of them are wrong so check again.

I got the stats off of maxpreps.com. I know they aren't exactly right for either team, but it gets the point accross as to which players are the big play makers for each team. I'm sorry I offended you dude.

Imo, stats at this point don't matter. The Best team will win Friday night! Good Luck to the Lions, But i am gonna go with my team. Let's Go Dawgs!!!!

Stats may not say who will win, but they do show which players to watch out for fro each team.

Appreciate it as well. Yeah we really caught Roughneck Fever this year. It had been a few years since we had made the playoffs so we were all pumped up this year. And hopefully years to come as well. That Houston traffic is HORRIBLE bro!! West Columbia is only 60 miles SE from The Berry Center and that drive took me 2 hours due to traffic!!

Yes sir I know now, we left home at 12:00 and didn't get to our hotel til a little after 5, it was horrible!! Its good to see greatful people in this world, and trust me I see a good future in your program!! 13-2 is a awesome accomplishment! Daymond lewis was a trooper and a respectful player on the field! Patting our players on their hat and rears after he got sacked and was a darn good runner!! That kid is flat out speedy!! Thanks again, and who knows we might just meet up next year!!

God bless!!