277 members have voted

1. 1. Chill or Henderson?

• Chill
    • Henderson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes sir I know now, we left home at 12:00 and didn't get to our hotel til a little after 5, it was horrible!! Its good to see greatful people in this world, and trust me I see a good future in your program!! 13-2 is a awesome accomplishment! Daymond lewis was a trooper and a respectful player on the field! Patting our players on their hat and rears after he got sacked and was a darn good runner!! That kid is flat out speedy, thanks again, and who knows we might just meet up next year!!

God bless!!

Well after reading all these posts I figure Henderson might as well cancel the game and not even bother to go to Arlington..Hpwever I know Chill is very good even before the 3 moveins got there this year. Big, fast, and mobile I hear. Henderson has had to come from behind most of the year and with our QB walking around in jeans up one dimensional..such a shame and I wish both teams were healthy but we are not. However our Lions are going to show up, play hard, and hope for the best.

We have a good group of kids who have found a way to win all but two of our games, so I and a ton of Lion backers will be there pulling for them regardless of the score and outcome of the game.

It will be a great setting and exciting for both programs at the Cowboy stadium. coach Sitton and staff has done a great job with his team and I hope we can give you a contest come Friday, as coach Meeks and staff has done a great job with the Lions. It has been a fantastic season for both and East Texas should be proud of its own.

As the late and great Don Meredith would say, "turn out the lights, the party's over" for one team after Friday....but its been a great party and if both teams gives it all they got, they'll be no real loser.....................

Yes sir I know now, we left home at 12:00 and didn't get to our hotel til a little after 5, it was horrible!! Its good to see greatful people in this world, and trust me I see a good future in your program!! 13-2 is a awesome accomplishment! Daymond lewis was a trooper and a respectful player on the field! Patting our players on their hat and rears after he got sacked and was a darn good runner!! That kid is flat out speedy!! Thanks again, and who knows we might just meet up next year!!

God bless!!

Agreed. Daymond is such a competitor! He will be sorely missed! I think we have a bright future as well. And if we meet up again, that would mean one thing.....success for both programs!! One more thing....I hear that Fox Sports Southwest will be airing the game via webcast this Friday??? Any truth to that?

Agreed. Daymond is such a competitor! He will be sorely missed! I think we have a bright future as well. And if we meet up again, that would mean one thing.....success for both programs!! One more thing....I hear that Fox Sports Southwest will be airing the game via webcast this Friday??? Any truth to that?

Yes... FSSW with be airing via webcast.

Well after reading all these posts I figure Henderson might as well cancel the game and not even bother to go to Arlington..Hpwever I know Chill is very good even before the 3 moveins got there this year. Big, fast, and mobile I hear. Henderson has had to come from behind most of the year and with our QB walking around in jeans up one dimensional..such a shame and I wish both teams were healthy but we are not. However our Lions are going to show up, play hard, and hope for the best.

We have a good group of kids who have found a way to win all but two of our games, so I and a ton of Lion backers will be there pulling for them regardless of the score and outcome of the game.

It will be a great setting and exciting for both programs at the Cowboy stadium. coach Sitton and staff has done a great job with his team and I hope we can give you a contest come Friday, as coach Meeks and staff has done a great job with the Lions. It has been a fantastic season for both and East Texas should be proud of its own.

As the late and great Don Meredith would say, "turn out the lights, the party's over" for one team after Friday....but its been a great party and if both teams gives it all they got, they'll be no real loser.....................

Now it's 3 lol, can I get 4 anyone. Btw it was a rumor I heard and I know that they weren't recruited.

So why say it?

Well you take a team that is already darn good and have 3 guys move in that IMO makes your team that much better, especially since at least 2 are getting pt and making huge plays. These boys were very good in jr high then you add a few more that have moved in and you now have an absolute powerhouse. Do I think that they were recruited no but I do know how things work. It's kinda like divorcing your team and moving on to something that is better especially if you are happy on your current team. I think TCH is gonna roll on and WIN the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

Great post, and I am glad that Henderson is here! I was rooting for Henderson all year! I really wanted them to win district!! I HAVE NO DISRESPECT FOR HENDERSON WHAT SO EVER!! I know y'all are a great team, and have tons of talent! Please don't think im bashing y'all, im just trying to stir the pot, and get this thread hyped up and see THE PRIDE these two East Texas teams have! Like I said before this is STATE, show your spirit, speak your opinion, and support your team to the fullest that's all! I know I smack talk a lot, but its not in disrespect, its how it is in my eyes, and all in fun and pride for your team!! That's how it has been for years!! So anyway, Good luck Henderson, and congratulations on a great season!! We know we have to play great to win, and that y'all are a great team with great fans!! So I will continue to hype it up and stir the pot just to get a rouse and pride out of your fans, but believe me if y'all win I WILL BE HERE ON SATURDAY EXCUSE FREE TO EAT MY CROW AND CONGRATULATE A WELL DESERVED HENDERSON TEAM!!

GO DOGS!!!

I got the stats off of maxpreps.com. I know they aren't exactly right for either team, but it gets the point accross as to which players are the big play makers for each team. I'm sorry I offended you dude.

You did not offend me DUDE! But people wanna know the real stats not some a homer come up with. Just like a homer from Henderson reporting the Lovejoy Q.B. was being reinstated which was totally false.

OK, let's get this straight.....#70 who came from REL WASN'T EVEN A STARTER ON THEIR PROGRAM. Obviously they didn't recognize his talent like our coaches did and worked with him like ours have. The 3rd string RB moved here for family reasons, not football, quit starting rumors! WHO IS THIS IMAGINARY 3RD PERSON YOU ARE REFERRING TOO! What fairy tale are you gonna come up with for this one?????? REALLY, quit talking trash about kids you know nothing about!!! Go ahead and talk trash to us adults, that's what we are here for but don't lie about the kiddos!!!!

You did not offend me DUDE! But people wanna know the real stats not some a homer come up with. Just like a homer from Henderson reporting the Lovejoy Q.B. was being reinstated which was totally false.

Well these stats weren't made up by a homer. They aren't exact, but they do show which players are the studds for each team.

OK, let's get this straight.....#70 who came from REL WASN'T EVEN A STARTER ON THEIR PROGRAM. Obviously they didn't recognize his talent like our coaches did and worked with him like ours have. The 3rd string RB moved here for family reasons, not football, quit starting rumors! WHO IS THIS IMAGINARY 3RD PERSON YOU ARE REFERRING TOO! What fairy tale are you gonna come up with for this one?????? REALLY, quit talking trash about kids you know nothing about!!! Go ahead and talk trash to us adults, that's what we are here for but don't lie about the kiddos!!!!

I know of two also, not three. I hope we do get some kids to move in next year, we will need linebacker and safety help next year, the offense will be great again. Let's go Dawgs!!!

Whatever I doubt any coach will look up TheStudd to find out his gameplan anyway. :rofl: If your not man enough to admit that's cool.

Hey bt, you better use that pacman laughing guy while you can!! Cause I doupt after Friday you will be back on this thread using it!! You need to go back and look at your own post!!! YOUR CLUELESS MY FRIEND!!

Whatever I doubt any coach will look up TheStudd to find out his gameplan anyway. :rofl: If your not man enough to admit that's cool.

Tell you what bt, since you know so much, why don't you take time out of your day to post all of these stats for us! Heaven forbid you would get something wrong! We know your mouth works, how about showing us your not just a bunch of hot air! AMEN!!!!!

Tell you what bt, since you know so much, why don't you take time out of your day to post all of these stats for us! Heaven forbid you would get something wrong! We know your mouth works, how about showing us your not just a bunch of hot air! AMEN!!!!!

Well it's hard to think that 2 grown ups like you and your husband don't have nothing to do but stay on SDC. Come on get a life! As far as the stats go I could care less really but if you post wrong info I have a problem with it. We are dealing with kids here so let them settle it on the field and stop trying to do it with your and Buzz's MOUTH!!!!!

Well it's hard to think that 2 grown ups like you and your husband don't have nothing to do but stay on SDC. Come on get a life! As far as the stats go I could care less really but if you post wrong info I have a problem with it. We are dealing with kids here so let them settle it on the field and stop trying to do it with your and Buzz's MOUTH!!!!!

it seems to me your life isn't much different, but it looks like your a loner!!

:crybaby: and a cry baby!!!!

:yelp: if you had our team you would be on here supporting them too!!!

looks like all the Henderson fans are hiding and leaving you to defend for yourself!! :rofl:

Are better yet I think they are just smarter than you!! :hmm:

Remember where the bandwagon fans, you've been a member longer than us!!! LOSER!!!

:bangin: WAKE UP!!

First of all, I will be the first person to admit that I am not a coach, nor should I be consulted for a game plan. I would blitz way too much and stick with the run way too long. I will delete the stats if it will make you happy, but I am telling you I didn't make them. Go to maxpreps.com and look up CH and Henderson, if you want to check on that. The reason I posted the individual stats wasn't to make one team look better than the other. I put them up so that fans from Henderson and Chapel Hill could see which players are standouts for the other team. I guess, I just don't think it's a big deal that Lee actually has a few more touchdowns than what was posted. I made everyone aware, multiple times that these stats aren't perfect, and the reason for them is to pick out play makers. I am in no way trying to play a game on paper. I am a firm believer in lining up and the winner being determined on Friday. If you will notice I haven't said one negative thing towards either team on this entire thread. I just don't do much trash talking. I have tons of respect for Henderson and Chapel Hill both and am looking forward to seeing this game more than anyone can imagine. I do support CH and I am proud of this team and every CH team that has ever played. I have supported them for years, much like Henderson. I always want to see East Texas teams win, and I have exremely high respect for Henderson. But for you, however I do not. You get mad at me for posting stats, then I explain that I know they aren't exact, and that the purpose was to see playmakers. You again get mad at me and call me out like I have been bashing Henderson and giving my two cents of what the gameplan should be and who is better. I have done neither, but you on the other hand, have made yourself look ignorant. You get irrate at me for posting stats, STATS, and turn around and tell Buzz and mamadog that they are childish. I am not always a fan of what Buzz and Mama say on here, but it is just a sports forum. It seems to me that you are the one taking this thread a little too seriously and not the other way around. I know that you will get back on here and fire more rude and unnecessary comments back towards me and that is fine. Some people just have to have drama, and can't act like an adult. I just want you to know that I sit at home ready and waiting for this game to take place, and then and only then will I crown anyone State Champions in my mind or in reality. I again appologize for the fact that the stats that do show which players are the standouts for either team, weren't to you grade of quality. I would love for the dude that keeps the stats for Henderson to post the exact stats on here, likewise Chapel Hill's stat man, but I just don't see that happening, and if it did, I bet the same players would still be the leaders for both teams. I forgive you for being ignorant, and I can't wait to read your replies to this post, because I am almost 100% ceartain, that you will not be able to refrain from continuing your quest to try and make one of the only non trash talking CH fans look bad.

BUZZ & MAMADAWG, no offense on the trash talking:)

I know of two also, not three. I hope we do get some kids to move in next year, we will need linebacker and safety help next year, the offense will be great again. Let's go Dawgs!!!

Wow thats funny! Hey mama no worries I just had 2 6"3 twelve year olds move in with me and my wife, getting them primed for chapel hill bulldog football!!! lmbo

First of all, I will be the first person to admit that I am not a coach, nor should I be consulted for a game plan. I would blitz way too much and stick with the run way too long. I will delete the stats if it will make you happy, but I am telling you I didn't make them. Go to maxpreps.com and look up CH and Henderson, if you want to check on that. The reason I posted the individual stats wasn't to make one team look better than the other. I put them up so that fans from Henderson and Chapel Hill could see which players are standouts for the other team. I guess, I just don't think it's a big deal that Lee actually has a few more touchdowns than what was posted. I made everyone aware, multiple times that these stats aren't perfect, and the reason for them is to pick out play makers. I am in no way trying to play a game on paper. I am a firm believer in lining up and the winner being determined on Friday. If you will notice I haven't said one negative thing towards either team on this entire thread. I just don't do much trash talking. I have tons of respect for Henderson and Chapel Hill both and am looking forward to seeing this game more than anyone can imagine. I do support CH and I am proud of this team and every CH team that has ever played. I have supported them for years, much like Henderson. I always want to see East Texas teams win, and I have exremely high respect for Henderson. But for you, however I do not. You get mad at me for posting stats, then I explain that I know they aren't exact, and that the purpose was to see playmakers. You again get mad at me and call me out like I have been bashing Henderson and giving my two cents of what the gameplan should be and who is better. I have done neither, but you on the other hand, have made yourself look ignorant. You get irrate at me for posting stats, STATS, and turn around and tell Buzz and mamadog that they are childish. I am not always a fan of what Buzz and Mama say on here, but it is just a sports forum. It seems to me that you are the one taking this thread a little too seriously and not the other way around. I know that you will get back on here and fire more rude and unnecessary comments back towards me and that is fine. Some people just have to have drama, and can't act like an adult. I just want you to know that I sit at home ready and waiting for this game to take place, and then and only then will I crown anyone State Champions in my mind or in reality. I again appologize for the fact that the stats that do show which players are the standouts for either team, weren't to you grade of quality. I would love for the dude that keeps the stats for Henderson to post the exact stats on here, likewise Chapel Hill's stat man, but I just don't see that happening, and if it did, I bet the same players would still be the leaders for both teams. I forgive you for being ignorant, and I can't wait to read your replies to this post, because I am almost 100% ceartain, that you will not be able to refrain from continuing your quest to try and make one of the only non trash talking CH fans look bad.

BUZZ & MAMADAWG, no offense on the trash talking:)

Your allright Studs, some people have other ways of doing things, but you don't owe this guy nothing!! You took the time to try and let a lot of people understand the play of both teams, and a lot of people appreciated it, including myself! I had already been to Maxpreps and seen them, but you took the time :thumbsup: I know a lot of people don't like what I have to say on here, but honestly most of the time it is all show and fun, come talk to me sometime, i would give the shirt off my back for a lot of people, and have!I love stirring the pot on here and some don't! But all in all, its just a show!! Don't let this guy get you down, he ain't worth it!!!

God bless!!

Your allright Studs, some people have other ways of doing things, but you don't owe this guy nothing!! You took the time to try and let a lot of people understand the play of both teams, and a lot of people appreciated it, including myself! I had already been to Maxpreps and seen them, but you took the time! I would give the shirt off my back for a lot of people! :thumbsup: I know a lot of people don't like what I have to say on here, but honestly most of the time it is all show and fun, come talk to me sometime!!! I love stirring the pot on here and some don't! But all in all, its just a show!! Don't let this guy get you down, he ain't worth it!!!

God bless!!

:thumbsup: