Henderson 28 Chapel Hill 21 (Final)

Buzzfrog

Chill or Henderson?  

277 members have voted

1. 1. Chill or Henderson?

• Chill
    • Henderson

Wow thats funny! Hey mama no worries I just had 2 6"3 twelve year olds move in with me and my wife, getting them primed for chapel hill bulldog football!!! lmbo

Here they come, sounds like State championships will come to familiar to Ch!! Lol

I bet your pretty proud!! Nothing like having a kid or son out there on the field playing there heart out for you and the fans!! Awesome feeling! Congrats Bulldogbaby, I bet you are proud! Lol. FEED EM GOOD IF YOU CAN, ha ha, groceries are high for big ol boys like that! Lol

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not asking this in a bad way but what happened against WH Earlier in the year? I know CH is a good team was there some starters missing?

CH vs WH was the second game of the year. There were two key injuries early in the game. One player has returned; one required surgery and missed the season. These key injuries deflated the team. I personally think the WH loss taught the team many things about the game and mental toughness. Look at how these guys have responded beating previous state champions, district champions, and very good teams. A tough predistrict schedule helps any team get better.

Highway 64 (west of Arp) is turning Blue and Gold.

GO BULLDOGS!

Your allright Studs, some people have other ways of doing things, but you don't owe this guy nothing!! You took the time to try and let a lot of people understand the play of both teams, and a lot of people appreciated it, including myself! I had already been to Maxpreps and seen them, but you took the time :thumbsup: I know a lot of people don't like what I have to say on here, but honestly most of the time it is all show and fun, come talk to me sometime, i would give the shirt off my back for a lot of people, and have!I love stirring the pot on here and some don't! But all in all, its just a show!! Don't let this guy get you down, he ain't worth it!!!

God bless!!

I appreciate that. It's obvious to everyone on here that you are not just a band wagon fan. You have consistently stuck up for the dawgs throughout this season on here. I'm excitied about this game and I hope that every fan goes to arlington with the same enthussiasim as you.

First of all, I will be the first person to admit that I am not a coach, nor should I be consulted for a game plan. I would blitz way too much and stick with the run way too long. I will delete the stats if it will make you happy, but I am telling you I didn't make them. Go to maxpreps.com and look up CH and Henderson, if you want to check on that. The reason I posted the individual stats wasn't to make one team look better than the other. I put them up so that fans from Henderson and Chapel Hill could see which players are standouts for the other team. I guess, I just don't think it's a big deal that Lee actually has a few more touchdowns than what was posted. I made everyone aware, multiple times that these stats aren't perfect, and the reason for them is to pick out play makers. I am in no way trying to play a game on paper. I am a firm believer in lining up and the winner being determined on Friday. If you will notice I haven't said one negative thing towards either team on this entire thread. I just don't do much trash talking. I have tons of respect for Henderson and Chapel Hill both and am looking forward to seeing this game more than anyone can imagine. I do support CH and I am proud of this team and every CH team that has ever played. I have supported them for years, much like Henderson. I always want to see East Texas teams win, and I have exremely high respect for Henderson. But for you, however I do not. You get mad at me for posting stats, then I explain that I know they aren't exact, and that the purpose was to see playmakers. You again get mad at me and call me out like I have been bashing Henderson and giving my two cents of what the gameplan should be and who is better. I have done neither, but you on the other hand, have made yourself look ignorant. You get irrate at me for posting stats, STATS, and turn around and tell Buzz and mamadog that they are childish. I am not always a fan of what Buzz and Mama say on here, but it is just a sports forum. It seems to me that you are the one taking this thread a little too seriously and not the other way around. I know that you will get back on here and fire more rude and unnecessary comments back towards me and that is fine. Some people just have to have drama, and can't act like an adult. I just want you to know that I sit at home ready and waiting for this game to take place, and then and only then will I crown anyone State Champions in my mind or in reality. I again appologize for the fact that the stats that do show which players are the standouts for either team, weren't to you grade of quality. I would love for the dude that keeps the stats for Henderson to post the exact stats on here, likewise Chapel Hill's stat man, but I just don't see that happening, and if it did, I bet the same players would still be the leaders for both teams. I forgive you for being ignorant, and I can't wait to read your replies to this post, because I am almost 100% ceartain, that you will not be able to refrain from continuing your quest to try and make one of the only non trash talking CH fans look bad.

BUZZ & MAMADAWG, no offense on the trash talking:)

you don't have to explain yourself just post them and they should be able to verify if they want to doubt it!

CH vs WH was the second game of the year. There were two key injuries early in the game. One player has returned; one required surgery and missed the season. These key injuries deflated the team. I personally think the WH loss taught the team many things about the game and mental toughness. Look at how these guys have responded beating previous state champions, district champions, and very good teams. A tough predistrict schedule helps any team get better.

Highway 64 (west of Arp) is turning Blue and Gold.

GO BULLDOGS!

Agree completely. WH was definately a learning game in a lot of ways for the dogs. I don't know if CH could pull off a win in a rematch, but I do think it would be a closer game. There are several players that have turned the corner as far as performance, that could make it a closer game now. For example #70 wallace at DT is actually playing most of the game now. BUT, what's done is done, and I believe that the better team won the WH vs CH game. I hated to see WH lose in the playoffs, but at least they can say they beat spanked the 3a state champions!!!!

I appreciate that. It's obvious to everyone on here that you are not just a band wagon fan. You have consistently stuck up for the dawgs throughout this season on here. I'm excitied about this game and I hope that every fan goes to arlington with the same enthussiasim as you.

man that dude is the meaning of bandwagon lol.......shoot were was buzzlight year last year

buzz-costume.jpg

oh thats right he was still doing birthday parties at 5 lmao...

Got ya buzz......lets go fishing today!

The pride is coming alive in Crown!!!! Great support guys the town looks great in blue and gold!! These kids are special, I know it makes them proud!!

GO DOGS DREAM BIG!!!

CHill is lookin good decorated in that Blue and Yeller. More to come. :woohoo: :yelp: :woohoo:

Dang Bt seems to be the only Henderson fan talking this week..Where is Lion70,Lionman,Longarm and others...Whether you guys know it or not--Henderson stands a very good chance to win this game... :hmm: Although I've heard about Chills defense I just think that Henderson will spread the field and let PeeWee go to work..I also look for a mix-match trying to cover Hendersons recievers...Gotta be fast and have ball skills..If Del Barnes was a go---Henderson brings back the hardware...IMO having seen both teams---Henderson is better than Athens and if I'm not mistaken Athens gave yall all you wanted and then some..I picked Athens to beat you guys but the Hornets fell 3 points short in your house...Think what you will but I don't think Henderson is coming to loose this game :smirk: ....

The way CHill treated W. Coloumbus (13-1) by 40ish-14 the final.

And Henderson vs. Alvarado (12-1), you guys won by a TD to end the game. And the possibility of not having your QB/wb? that game on friday...

It will be Chapel Hill.

Our team is a second half team! And for all those on here talking about our first string QB need to stop. He is playing in Friday nights game!!!

I guess your forgetting what a beast our linebacker/ runningback is!!

Not to mention the rest of the team. Chapel Hill's runningback is pretty legit too though.

No doubt both teams have tallent and drive and chemistry and coaching and a bunch of other studd it takes to win. Neither would have made it to this stage if they were a roll over and die team. I am excited to see this battle, because it WILL be a battle. I believe it will be the toughest game of the year for both teams by far.

Also on a side note----Chapel Hill got HOUSED by Whithouse :smirk: ...Now it would be insane to think that Henderson doesn't have the talent and coaching as Whitehouse...This is a State Championship game---both teams deserve to be here...JMo

:nowhearthis: WH would blow Henderson out just like they did CH. WH was a great team this year. Heck, Carthage and Gilmer gave you all you wanted.