Henderson 28 Chapel Hill 21 (Final)

Buzzfrog

Chill or Henderson?  

277 members have voted

1. 1. Chill or Henderson?

• Chill
    • Henderson

Our team is a second half team! And for all those on here talking about our first string QB need to stop. He is playing in Friday nights game!!!

Henderson is very much a second half team, with a great defense. CH is playing all four quarters with lights out defense. I have a feeling it will be a lower scoring game than what the either team is averaging in the points per game column.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nowhearthis: WH would blow Henderson out just like they did CH. WH was a great team this year. Heck, Carthage and Gilmer gave you all you wanted.

Well Tanman--Carthage and Gilmer both beat Henderson..In both games Henderson lost in the 4th quarter..Believe me when I tell ya that this isn't the Carthage team that Chill blew out...However Pitt is my squad for the next 2 years and then back to my alma mater...I will be at this game to support 16AAA..Just sayn this game shouldn't be a blowout like some fans are predicting...

Really doubt Chapel Hill has more weapons---matter of fact--if above is all you got--you don't..All I gotta say about the (CH)defense is they better be good in space...

CH has five recievers that are 100% interchangable. LBs that have WR speed. Safeties that hit like LBs. I don't think you can say CH for a fact has less weapons. I think both teams have a lot of weapons and of course you are going to think Hen has more, just like I think CH has more. The facts will be determined on Friday.

Sounds like your bitter. Cant help it if kids want to play here. Maybe Henderson should look at themselves and ask the question, why doesnt anyone want to play here.

No reason for anyone who has anything to do with Henderson should be bitter. They will definitely be the better team Friday. Hands down!!!

CH has five recievers that are 100% interchangable. LBs that have WR speed. Safeties that hit like LBs. I don't think you can say CH for a fact has less weapons. I think both teams have a lot of weapons and of course you are going to think Hen has more, just like I think CH has more. The facts will be determined on Friday.

Well said Studd..I think it will be a good game , thats why I'm making a 2 hr drive to see it :smirk: ...Don't be misunderstood, I'm not saying who will win---but I know it aint gone be no blowout like some of your fans are predicting...Pulling for 16AAA but as long as the trophy is in East Texas--I'm okay and I think we are guaranteed that.. :thumbsup:

Henderson is very much a second half team, with a great defense. CH is playing all four quarters with lights out defense. I have a feeling it will be a lower scoring game than what the either team is averaging in the points per game column.

That is very true. But me being a Lions fan i'm gonna go ahead and say our defense is way better than Chapel hill by far.

This is for all you Chapel Hill Fans. I have never seen a more arrogant bunch of fans on Smoaky ever. You say that its just an internet forum, well its still a form of communication and you are giving your town/team a bad wrap. A couple of bad apples makes us think you are all like that. You should take this Chill Pill!!!!!! Buzzard and mama need a whole bottle.

chillpill.jpg

That is very true. But me being a Lions fan i'm gonna go ahead and say our defense is way better than Chapel hill by far.

No way you are even close!! Y'all wouldn't even be in the same paragraph of this book!! Heck probably wouldn't even be in the same book!! You need to look again!!! We have only had three teams put up 20 or more points on us all year ( 2 were 4a schools and 1 was a four deep playoff team )and yall?? Plus how many shutouts are 7 point games have y'all had! I can't wait to see the stunned lion crowd Friday night, we have done it over and over again!!! Your defense doesn't compare!!

This is for all you Chapel Hill Fans. I have never seen a more arrogant bunch of fans on Smoaky ever. You say that its just an internet forum, well its still a form of communication and you are giving your town/team a bad wrap. A couple of bad apples makes us think you are all like that. You should take this Chill Pill!!!!!! Buzzard and mama need a whole bottle.

chillpill.jpg

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Sportnuts,

Everyone on here for CH and Hen is excited about this game. Nobody is trying to dog the other school, and nobody on here is self crowning the title. Buzz is just excited for the dawgs and want to brag about them and show his support. This is the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!!!!!! of course fans are going to say their team will win, and if they don't they aren't a true fan.

you should check out tatum if you think CH is bad.

Sounds like your bitter. Cant help it if kids want to play here. Maybe Henderson should look at themselves and ask the question, why doesnt anyone want to play here.

yeah we had lots to be bitter about...when y'all were in the cellar next to us while I was in school...

Sportnuts,

Everyone on here for CH and Hen is excited about this game. Nobody is trying to dog the other school, and nobody on here is self crowning the title. Buzz is just excited for the dawgs and want to brag about them and show his support. This is the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!!!!!! of course fans are going to say their team will win, and if they don't they aren't a true fan.

lol CH has Tatum beat there this year by far...

Good things going on in the land of CH... Let them have their moment...

Sportnuts,

:thumbsup: All is well Studd (aka: stat machine) lol, jk. good luck to the east tx team

Chapel Hill is the best 3a in East Texas and maybe the entire state

You have got to be joking. We are not the same team we were earlier in the season. We are drived and more determined than ever. There is no way we are going to let some little puppy dogs come in and take what we have been working all season to get, and now that were here , we might as well win state. Not taking anything from C.Hill, I'm just tired of looking on this website and see everybody dogging Henderson. Lions all the way!!! 2010 STATE CHAMPS!!!!!

I've been here a while...you just can't see my post, because there are 20 other CH post sandwhiching it.

"Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall." Proverbs 16:18

With that said, let me remind everybody about the playoffs this year...

Lindale...on the news saying they were going to beat Henderson...where's Lindale? Home

Lovejoy takes down the almighty Celina Bobcats...

Lovejoy fans begin Smoaky.com memberships and begin to post of how bad Lovejoy will beat Henderson...

Where's Lovejoy? Home

Alvarado follows in Lovejoy's footsteps posting on Smoaky.com about how unstoppable their #22 was...

Where's Alvarado? Home

Am I saying the same thing is going to happen to CH? No

However, the CH Bulldogs need take notice of the Henderson Lions. I've talked a lot lately about how much heart they have. There's also quite a bit of speed that comes with that heart. Henderson has a lot of good athletes and for the first time since 2002, Henderson is playing as one cohesive unit. They have come into these playoffs game by game just as they did the season, and they have a lot of studying in how to make a comeback.

All that to say again, the game isn't played on Smoaky.com. If it was I'm sure CH would want different reps and Henderson would too!

Go Lions!

No way you are even close!! Y'all wouldn't even be in the same paragraph of this book!! Heck probably wouldn't even be in the same book!! You need to look again!!! We have only had three teams put up 20 or more points on us all year ( 2 were 4a schools and 1 was a four deep playoff team )and yall?? Plus how many shutouts are 7 point games have y'all had! I can't wait to see the stunned lion crowd Friday night, we have done it over and over again!!! Your defense doesn't compare!!

Your pretty arrogant. First off your team hasn't even had any competition compared to what yall will finally have on Friday!! So before you go bragging on your little puppies some more, you need to recognize what yall have coming Friday night!! First string QB or not, that state title is ours!!!

I've been here a while...you just can't see my post, because there are 20 other CH post sandwhiching it.

Lindale...on the news saying they were going to beat Henderson...where's Lindale? Home

Lovejoy fans begin Smoaky.com memberships and begin to post of how bad Lovejoy will beat Henderson...

Where's Lovejoy? Home

Alvarado follows in Lovejoy's footsteps posting on Smoaky.com about how unstoppable their #22 was...

Where's Alvarado? Home

However, the CH Bulldogs need take notice of the Henderson Lions. I've talked a lot lately about how much heart they have. There's also quite a bit of speed that comes with that heart. Henderson has a lot of good athletes and for the first time since 2002, Henderson is playing as one cohesive unit. They have come into these playoffs game by game just as they did the season, and they have a lot of studying in how to make a comeback.

All that to say again, the game isn't played on Smoaky.com. If it was I'm sure CH would want different reps and Henderson would too!

Go Lions!

The reason I love this so much is because it's true. We are used to being the underdogs, and we always come out on top. We were favored to lose against Lovejoy for sure but we shut them down easily!!! The way i see it, Chapel Hill is no different from any other "unstoppable" team we have faced. The Lions will prevail like they always do

Go Lions!!!!!

Where's Lovejoy? Home

Where's Alvarado? Home

Go Lions!

I agree, I think it will be the toughest game of the year for both teams. It''s the championship, so neither team is a scrub.

Your pretty arrogant. First off your team hasn't even had any competition compared to what yall will finally have on Friday!! So before you go bragging on your little puppies some more, you need to recognize what yall have coming Friday night!! First string QB or not, that state title is ours!!!

Henderson has played the same competition as CH. Henderson hasn't plaed a team like CH, just like CH hasn't played a team like Henderson. They both made it this far for a reason.

Believe it or not, I fixin to defend Buzz. When the captain of this ship speaks at pep rally, he doesnt say, "its gonna be a tough game and hopefully we can pull a win. He says " THE DAWGS ARE FIXING TO SHOW THESE BOYS WHAT FOOTBALL IS ABOUT". He doesnt want these kids to think there is any doubt they cant win if they play lights out.

So my question is, if the Captain of the ship can do it, why cant the fans??

If the fans on here a being arrogant, then are the signs that 7-8 yr old kids put up in CH stating #1 being arrogant too?? I'm not getting it. Its a matter of being very excited about your team and community.

Most of the folks predicting these blowouts are not from CH anyway.

Believe it or not, I fixin to defend Buzz. When the captain of this ship speaks at pep rally, he doesnt say, "its gonna be a tough game and hopefully we can pull a win. He says " THE DAWGS ARE FIXING TO SHOW THESE BOYS WHAT FOOTBALL IS ABOUT". He doesnt want these kids to think there is any doubt they cant win if they play lights out.

So my question is, if the Captain of the ship can do it, why cant the fans??

If the fans on here a being arrogant, then are the signs that 7-8 yr old kids put up in CH stating #1 being arrogant too?? I'm not getting it. Its a matter of being very excited about your team and community.

Most of the folks predicting these blowouts are not from CH anyway.

:happy65: :happy65: :happy65: :happy65: :happy65:

I think CH is #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!