277 members have voted

1. 1. Chill or Henderson?

• Chill
    • Henderson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering studs and oak tree, have y'all actually seen both of these teams play and if so which games! Also curious which side you will be sitting on come Friday! You're more than welcome to join us but if you think we are arrogant on SDC, just a warning, you might not make it in our stands!!

Just wondering studs and oak tree, have y'all actually seen both of these teams play and if so which games! Also curious which side you will be sitting on come Friday! You're more than welcome to join us but if you think we are arrogant on SDC, just a warning, you might not make it in our stands!!

No doubt Studd will be on the CH side.

Have you read my posts? I have been a CH fan since I was born. I played there, and have been to almost every game since before I can remember.

I agree with Oaktree that Henderson is a good team, and has proven a lot of people wrong, that doesn't mean I'm not a Ch fan.

Believe it or not, I fixin to defend Buzz. When the captain of this ship speaks at pep rally, he doesnt say, "its gonna be a tough game and hopefully we can pull a win. He says " THE DAWGS ARE FIXING TO SHOW THESE BOYS WHAT FOOTBALL IS ABOUT". He doesnt want these kids to think there is any doubt they cant win if they play lights out.

So my question is, if the Captain of the ship can do it, why cant the fans??

If the fans on here a being arrogant, then are the signs that 7-8 yr old kids put up in CH stating #1 being arrogant too?? I'm not getting it. Its a matter of being very excited about your team and community.

Most of the folks predicting these blowouts are not from CH anyway.

You are allright Tanman!! I know we have had some silly discusions before but I did apologize and hate knowing that ch fans aren't getting a long!!

I do talk a lot of smack, but not hatred! You have been a great fan for years, and I know this! I just want to tell you thanks, I know I can be hard headedand stubborn! Lol, and I know talking on the computer can give wrong impressions about some people,( me ) So at least putting up with me a little meens a lot!! Come say hi to me sometime, and maybe you might think different ( maybe you wont lol )but I do respect you and your support no matter what!!

THANKS!! BUZZ!!

GO DOGS!!

Henderson has played the same competition as CH. Henderson hasn't plaed a team like CH, just like CH hasn't played a team like Henderson. They both made it this far for a reason.

I will level with you on that. But Chapel Hill is getting way to much credit. From what i've read on here, C.Hill doesn't know what its like to be in the underdog spot. The lions do on the other hand. No matter what the score is at the end of the half, dont count us out until the second half is finished! We aren't called a second half team for no reason. I think it will be to Chapel Hill's surprise when the Lions have came back from unthinkable odds once again and win the state title. But that's just my opinion.

You are allright Tanman!! I know we have had some silly discusions before but I did apologize and hate knowing that ch fans aren't getting a long!!

I do talk a lot of smack, but not hatred! You have been a great fan for years, and I know this! I just want to tell you thanks, I know I can be hard headedand stubborn! Lol, and I know talking on the computer can give wrong impressions about some people,( me ) So at least putting up with me a little meens a lot!! Come say hi to me sometime, and maybe you might think different ( maybe you wont lol )but I do respect you and your support no matter what!!

THANKS!! BUZZ!!

GO DOGS!!

I wouldn't consider all the smack talking on here necessarily a bad thing. It is a great way to pump the fans up for an awesome game Friday. So for all those people who have read some of the posts that people have put up on here and don't like it should try to put one up themselves and get this game hyped up!!! It's not every year your team makes state!!

I wouldn't consider all the smack talking on here necessarily a bad thing. It is a great way to pump the fans up for an awesome game Friday. So for all those people who have read some of the posts that people have put up on here and don't like it should try to put one up themselves and get this game hyped up!!! It's not every year your team makes state!!

:thumbsup:

I've seen Henderson in every game except for Pittsburgh and Center. I've watched CH's YouTube vids. Every game is different though. I appreciate your invitation, but I will stick to the Henderson side. That's what the diploma in my bookshelf shows.

I will level with you on that. But Chapel Hill is getting way to much credit. From what i've read on here, C.Hill doesn't know what its like to be in the underdog spot. The lions do on the other hand. No matter what the score is at the end of the half, dont count us out until the second half is finished! We aren't called a second half team for no reason. I think it will be to Chapel Hill's surprise when the Lions have came back from unthinkable odds once again and win the state title. But that's just my opinion.

I think CH was underdogs against WH (and we got a spankin), Carthage, and Hallsville. After these games, people realized CH was the real deal.

I was probably just as excited for Henderson as you were against Lindale. That was a awesome come back.

I got one of them henderson degrees on my self 03. Both teams have exceeded expectations this far. I think chapel hill had an easier time getting there to the big dance. Henderson had a lot tougher district and better foes in the playoffs. I will admit Henderson had a pretty easy non district.

Mt pleasant: not very competive

Pine Tree: a lot of 3a could take them

Kilgore: not very good but rivals

Center: next toughest playoff

Le: toughest game in non district playoff

District of Doom 163A

Spring hill: had a lot of fire young and would be a darkhorse in other district

Pitt: would have made 2nd in 173a ( most districts)

Gilmer: good team went deep

Carthage: great team still in the hunt

Gladewater: showed signs of live but easiest game

Playoffs:

Paris North Lamar: easiset game of the season someone had to play em advantage ch, Chapel hill/Center

Lindale: tough team good win advantage Henderson Chapel hill.madisonville

Lucus Lovejoy: good team with a lot of heart advantage even Chapelhill/navasota

Alvardo: good team kinda dirty advantage Lions Chapelhill/west colmbia

I think its a wash Lion70.

Before the playoffs we played:

Whitehouse (Hung with JT)

Hallsville (with all their starters)

Carthage (dont have to tell you)

Lindale (Played a good 1st half and got ugly in the 2nd)

Athens (went 4 deep)

Playoffs:

Center

Madisonville

Navasota (Beat #6 Sealy and a very good Giddings team)

West Columbia (Beat Somerset and Sinton)

Have you read my posts? I have been a CH fan since I was born. I played there, and have been to almost every game since before I can remember.

I agree with Oaktree that Henderson is a good team, and has proven a lot of people wrong, that doesn't mean I'm not a Ch fan.

I have read your posts but you sometimes come across like Switzerland and like riding the fence! I would have never guessed you were a chill alumni! It was a simple question!!

boy howdy I think both dem sides should be so dang happy heheheh...da is playing fo stake...hahaha :thumbsup:

Good luck to both teams they have worked real hard to get were they are. Both teams win or lose will have made their towns proud just by being there I promise. Someone has to lose and it will be done with class I am sure by both teams. SHOW UP and get loud! Give them your best for 4 qtrs and leave it on the field. Both teams want to win and both can! Good Luck from jj Look forward to watching this one.

What time does the game start? since we got knocked out last week I want to come cheer you guys on, and see that stadium too lol

7:30 how ironic, I was just about to tell everyone that ALOT of the JT FANS are joining our bandwagon and coming to the game! You know they bring a big crowd so get there early! I love it! Wear your blue and bring it on!

and Pitt would have lost against CH, Athens, and probably Brownsboro.

Pitt would have beaten Athens and Brownsboro..Brownsboro beat the last place team in the district of doom (Gladewater) by 1 point.. :bangin: Don't get to relaxed talking bout Pitt--they will be ready next year :thumbsup: ..

7:30 how ironic, I was just about to tell everyone that ALOT of the JT FANS are joining our bandwagon and coming to the game! You know they bring a big crowd so get there early! I love it! Wear your blue and bring it on!

Actually I'm from Athens, just wanted to show support for our district.

Pitt would have beaten Athens and Brownsboro..Brownsboro beat the last place team in the district of doom (Gladewater) by 1 point.. :bangin: Don't get to relaxed talking bout Pitt--they will be ready next year :thumbsup: ..

there yall go downing our district again.. athens lost to a very good team in the quarterfinals last week if i remember correctly.. and i may be wrong but gilmer beat gladewater in overtime so i guess they arent very good either right.. dont talk about things you dont know.. brownsboro might have beat pitt and pitt might have beat brownsboro but we dont know that because they didnt play did they.. sorry i had to get that out.. good luck chapel town.. see you friday :thumbsup:

Athens scrimmaged Pitt and technically, Athens won, they put up more touchdowns than Pitt