277 members have voted

1. 1. Chill or Henderson?

• Chill
    • Henderson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will be tough again then. Our Dawgs loose qb, lb, rb, 2 wr, and some offense lineman. a probable rebuilding season.......but, most thought this would be too......made me out wrong.

We don't rebuild any more. With Coach Surratt at the helm we just RELOAD.

They will be tough again then. Our Dawgs loose qb, lb, rb, 2 wr, and some offense lineman. a probable rebuilding season.......but, most thought this would be too......made me out wrong.

I thought the same thing Mute about Carthage. Proved me wrong.

I thought the same thing Mute about Carthage. Proved me wrong.

Both teams have a real good nucleus returning to build on...we will lose several off.& def. lineman but our Soph. group will have to grow up and step up..and I think they will...both lose a few key players on both sides of the ball I think..I know we do....but CH we return #4; 31;15;9;6;10;16;24;.to name a few....we lose the brothers 44 & 84 who were great on our defense....Also one of our best players had to sit out entire season and hopefully we will have him back .....twin brother to # 9......

I hope we meet again in he state finals , that would mean we both havd a great year and as you saw anything can happen in the state championship game cause both teams "are good'"to make it to the finals.........

Congrats to CHill on an outstanding year and to our Lions -"State champs"......

Both teams have a real good nucleus returning to build on...we will lose several off.& def. lineman but our Soph. group will have to grow up and step up..and I think they will...both lose a few key players on both sides of the ball I think..I know we do....but CH we return #4; 31;15;9;6;10;16;24;.to name a few....we lose the brothers 44 & 84 who were great on our defense....Also one of our best players had to sit out entire season and hopefully we will have him back .....twin brother to # 9......

I hope we meet again in he state finals , that would mean we both havd a great year and as you saw anything can happen in the state championship game cause both teams "are good'"to make it to the finals.........

Congrats to CHill on an outstanding year and to our Lions -"State champs"......

#78,74,32,12,and 33 which did not play this year also Jamie Anthony should be all world. So I have 12 returners and 2 more that would have either started or seen big playing time this year. That's strong but we will miss our seniors no doubt.

#78,74,32,12,and 33 which did not play this year also Jamie Anthony should be all world. So I have 12 returners and 2 more that would have either started or seen big playing time this year. That's strong but we will miss our seniors no doubt.

Sorry #33 was our place kicker. I do not know what # Demarcus Brown will be. He was the sophmore player of the year in 14-4a last year if i'm not mistaken.

I think y'all need to learn to read, I was the first to post after the game! And made 4 different post!! Y'all are Out there if you think im gonna kiss your butt! I have took it and ate it! Go back and read!!

Wow Buzz these guys really want u to go out of your way and almost apologize to these guys. Like I said I was only on to support the Bulldogs and burn any BOGUS talk. Congrats to Henderson on your guys win. Coach Meeks coached a VERY good game against are defense. Very good game and very even on stats also. The win could have went either way. I'm sad for this group of seniors for the loss. I hope all the juniors remember this loss and make that their driving force for next year. We should be tough next year. I can't wait. Once again congrats to Henderson. The best team won that night.

CH will be returning 7 starters on offense and 7 starters on defense.

No doubt about it they will be tough again next season. You have a lot to look foreward to.. This group of kids here have "set the bar" for our future kids on varsity by going out "champions" here in Lion town....We think our under classmen will step up and fill those holes of graduating Seniors, so we too can be contenders next season. Not many gave us a chance this year as we had to come from behind 6 times in season and came close to letting a couple games get away from us. However this group found a way to come back in those games and win...You can't substitute heart .....

It all makes high school football so much fun and its been a great ride this season. Hats off to our chamionship run, Lion coaches and players-and to the loyal fans who stuck with them through 'thick and thin.' We love our Lions!!!!