Henderson 28 Chapel Hill 21 (Final)

Buzzfrog

Chill or Henderson?  

277 members have voted

1. 1. Chill or Henderson?

• Chill
    • Henderson

Ditto, that will be all the talk now how if they had there qb they would of won!! But that's ok we have heard all the excuses all year!! When the score is 49- 7 or more we will know the truth! We haven't trailed in a game since September!! ( an only by one td, in a game we one by a great margin )

No disrespect to the qb, I know he is a class act kid, get well soon!!

BULLDOGS ROLL!!

Say, why don't you see if your coach will at the LEAST schedule a SCRIMMAGE game against Longview for this upcoming year.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Henderson represents is some run down car dealerships and a bad jalapeno tree!!!! Oh yeah and also pretty trashy i must say

I don't think we should be dishing each others communities..The best team will win on Friday and I believe that will be Ch...Come on fans, let's keep it about the game..Let's Go Dawgs!!!

I truly hope there QB is ok! I don't like seeing these kids hurt and I don't want to hear ANY excuses for Chill putting the smack down on them! These Dawgs Dominate!!!!!!

Nice song but gotta say your little picture honestly makes me laugh everytime I see it. :rofl: You recieved a lot of votes for "worse avatar"..

I think this will be a good game even without QB..Henderson has athletes ..Don't know about no smackdown..

Nice song but gotta say your little picture honestly makes me laugh everytime I see it. :rofl: You recieved a lot of votes for "worse avatar"..

I think this will be a good game even without QB..Henderson has athletes ..Don't know about no smackdown..

I know! Lol! That's why I keep it! (Plus its an Ed Hardy I found) I hope you are right! They have to have some awesome kids to have made it here and I truly wish them the best! All of this is in rivalry fun! Yep! Gonna be a smackdown.....

The majority of these Chill fans on here talking trash are bandwagon fans.... Most of have joined Smoaky in the last 2 or 3 months. Its so easy to talk smack when your team is doing good, but where were you when Chill was down? Henderson wins this one by atleast 14....

The majority of these Chill fans on here talking trash are bandwagon fans.... Most of have joined Smoaky in the last 2 or 3 months. Its so easy to talk smack when your team is dong good, but where were you when Chill was down? Henderson wins this one by atleast 14....

I don't think it matters when somone joined smoaky. In there defense, most of them joined when the players they have been watching got on varsity, which was this year. this group of boys played together in the 7th and 8th grade, but only a few of them was on varsity last year. So imo they joined to support the players that are now all together again. Let's go Dawgs and come on ch fans show your support!!!!!

I know! Lol! That's why I keep it! (Plus its an Ed Hardy I found) I hope you are right! They have to have some awesome kids to have made it here and I truly wish them the best! All of this is in rivalry fun! Yep! Gonna be a smackdown.....

Now I get it..It does sport that Ed Hardy type of design :thumbsup: ...It's funny and I am glad you didn't feel insulted..I will be at this game..Been waiting to see that Chapel Hill defense--and wondering how it will measure up against Henderson's athletes..Expecting a good one..

Now I get it..It does sport that Ed Hardy type of design :thumbsup: ...It's funny and I am glad you didn't feel insulted..I will be at this game..Been waiting to see that Chapel Hill defense--and wondering how it will measure up against Henderson's athletes..Expecting a good one..

Hope you will come back on here after game and let me know what you think about the defense. I think we can now say that I think it is better than the 89 teams defense..I know i am gonna hear some smack about that comment, but that is my opinion. Win or loose I think this defense Rocks!!!

Chill well have a hard time stopping the wildcat with the speed Henderson has. Its ashame that Henderson has lost their Qb, but now Henderson has something Chill will not be able to see on film. Chill will not be prepared for what Henderson is going to throw at them. Henderson by atleast 14.

Chill well have a hard time stopping the wildcat with the speed Henderson has. Its ashame that Henderson has lost their Qb, but now Henderson has something Chill will not be able to see on film. Chill will not be prepared for what Henderson is going to throw at them. Henderson by atleast 14.

ch has speed also. We have heard this song and dance all year..blah,blah,blah..The best team will win and imo that will be CHill..Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will be willing to come back on here after the game..are you willing to come and eat some crow when henderson looses??

Hope you will come back on here after game and let me know what you think about the defense. I think we can now say that I think it is better than the 89 teams defense..I know i am gonna hear some smack about that comment, but that is my opinion. Win or loose I think this defense Rocks!!!

First of all let me say-I am just a spectator in this situation..The team I support in 16AAA(Pitt) is at home.. My alma mater is playing too far away so I will take this opportunity to see Jerry's World and see 2 of East Texas finest square off..Have heard tons about Chapel Hill but have seen Henderson with my own :icon_eek: ..I am expecting a good one..If CHill dominates I will give credit where it is do..

First of all let me say-I am just a spectator in this situation..The team I support in 16AAA(Pitt) is at home.. My alma mater is playing too far away so I will take this opportunity to see Jerry's World and see 2 of East Texas finest square off..Have heard tons about Chapel Hill but have seen Henderson with my own :icon_eek: ..I am expecting a good one..If CHill dominates I will give credit where it is do..

:thumbsup:

Somebody had sayed they herd a rumor about CHill not playing Carthage in regular season, I hope its not true, CHill needs to keep a tough schedule, It will make us stronger for district and playoffs.Will sombody find out if it is true or not. Im curious to to know what type of offense has Henderson seen during your playoff run, were they pass only, heavy run only, qb run only, or a well balanced team with the run and pass.

FYI walmart only had refills yesterday when I got mine. You'll have to go to academy if u don't have the horn

The guy told me he got his at Autozone, it was a hand pump air horn. He took the pump off and just blew into the horn with his mouth. It was extremely loud, and it lasted much longer that way, instead of using compressed air in a can.

Somewhere lost in all this smack talk, the actual game has been forgotten about. Both teams have to take the field, line it up, and go at it. I Henderson wins, great. If CH wins, congratulations. Bashing each others towns is not gonna determine who wins or loses. CH has a great team, being in the title game proves that. Same goes for Henderson. Each team took a different path to wind up at the same spot. You can forget who played who, who scored the most, etc., because Friday night, none of that matters. The 1 thing that amazes me when it comes to the Lion fans on here, is all the talk is about our offense. We also have one heck of a defense. It's gonna take a total team effort to win this game. If Henderson wins, I will be celebrating with them. If CH wins, I will be the 1st to lineup and shake hands with them. We can trash talk all we want, just keep it about the game!

Somewhere lost in all this smack talk, the actual game has been forgotten about. Both teams have to take the field, line it up, and go at it. I Henderson wins, great. If CH wins, congratulations. Bashing each others towns is not gonna determine who wins or loses. CH has a great team, being in the title game proves that. Same goes for Henderson. Each team took a different path to wind up at the same spot. You can forget who played who, who scored the most, etc., because Friday night, none of that matters. The 1 thing that amazes me when it comes to the Lion fans on here, is all the talk is about our offense. We also have one heck of a defense. It's gonna take a total team effort to win this game. If Henderson wins, I will be celebrating with them. If CH wins, I will be the 1st to lineup and shake hands with them. We can trash talk all we want, just keep it about the game!

:thumbsup: Well said