277 members have voted

1. 1. Chill or Henderson?

• Chill
    • Henderson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chill well have a hard time stopping the wildcat with the speed Henderson has. Its ashame that Henderson has lost their Qb, but now Henderson has something Chill will not be able to see on film. Chill will not be prepared for what Henderson is going to throw at them. Henderson by atleast 14.

Interesting point of view! Unfortunately these bulldogs have bloodhound instincts with a nose for the ball! Film or no film, they WILL SMELL IT! GO DAWGS! :D

Chill well have a hard time stopping the wildcat with the speed Henderson has. Its ashame that Henderson has lost their Qb, but now Henderson has something Chill will not be able to see on film. Chill will not be prepared for what Henderson is going to throw at them. Henderson by atleast 14.

The Wildcat will be the offense that will get you negative yards all night against these dogs!! I hope that your coaches are smarter than that!!! That would seriously be the worst offensive to run against these Dogs!! You will find out soon enough!!

WE WILL ROLL!!

WE WILL DOMINATE!!

AND WE WILL WIN!!

NO CROW HERE!!

GO DOGS DREAM BIG!!!

The Wildcat will be the offense that will get you negative yards all night against these dogs!! I hope that your coaches are smarter than that!!! That would seriously be the worst offensive to run against these Dogs!! You will find out soon enough!!

WE WILL ROLL!!

WE WILL DOMINATE!!

AND WE WILL WIN!!

NO CROW HERE!!

GO DOGS DREAM BIG!!!

I would rather get negative yards all night than give you pick 6's cause that's what will happen if our backup QB starts

The fact that Henderson's quarterback is out is actually beneficial for Henderson. The past two weeks, Chapel Hill played teams who had quarterbacks that were supposed to be absolutely amazing, and while they may be great players, the Bulldog defense had their number all night. I've heard they beat Alvarado by running the wildcatter, and if this is what they plan on doing Friday night, then hopefully our defense will be able to figure it out from the film. If the Lion offense is able to come up with a new quarterback or some new plays this week, it will be more of a challenge for the Dogs who do such a great job at learning the other team's gameplan from film.

IMO it will be a Bulldog blowout based on the fact that almost all of Chapel Hill's games have been blowouts this year. I do not think Henderson will be able to overcome being down at halftime. We do tend to allow more points in the second half than the first, but we score so many in the first, the other team can't catch up. I'm sure Henderson will come ready to play, and I'm sure they have some great players. Chapel Hill is just at another level and will dominate Friday night. Cowboys Stadium=Bulldog Stadium come Friday night!!!!!!

I would rather get negative yards all night than give you pick 6's cause that's what will happen if our backup QB starts

Sounds like you have no confidence in your back up?? With your statement an running the wildcat, sounds like it will be a long night for the lions!!!

GO DOGS!!!

Wow, and this coming from a fan?? You should support the back up qb. I know I would if our amazing qb went down. Let's go Dawgs!!

That statement was based on how he played last week and how well we did on the wildcat. To be honest with you I do support him, but have absolutely no faith in him. Sorry, I call it like I see it!

Its sad how much trash I have to wade through to see real meat conversations about this game

I haven't seen anything on CH but according to their fans they are very good.

Lucas Lovejoy and Alvarado were good too.

I've always said football comes down to heart...Henderson has it...

I'm not much for predictions besides the fact that this will be a hard fought game and will be closer than CH fans want to admit...

That statement was based on how he played last week and how well we did on the wildcat. To be honest with you I do support him, but have absolutely no faith in him. Sorry, I call it like I see it!

Agreed...he just doesn't have a lot of Varsity in game experience...he's a heck of an athlete and a qb...just needed some extra time to develop which he didn't really have...

Its sad how much trash I have to wade through to see real meat conversations about this game

I'm not much for predictions besides the fact that this will be a hard fought game and will be closer than CH fans want to admit...

Well said

Agreed...he just doesn't have a lot of Varsity in game experience...he's a heck of an athlete and a qb...just needed some extra time to develop which he didn't really have...

just wondering what grade your back up qb is in? Is he something you guys can look forward to in the future if he is only a sophmore or freshman?

and the fact that you had a fan support you on this comment is totally embarrassing!!

And you are supposed to be a true fan!! Wow, what a lousy statement!! I hope the backup doesn't have a smoaky account and come on here and see this!!

:thumbdown:

There has been a lot of talk on here about how much heart Henderson has. Great for them!!! Heart is definitely needed to win games. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. Unfortunately for the Lions, they will be facing a team with just as much heart if not more, who also has AMAZING talent!

There has been a lot of talk on here about how much heart Henderson has. Great for them!!! Heart is definitely needed to win games. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. Unfortunately for the Lions, they will be facing a team with just as much heart if not more, who also has AMAZING talent!

good thing its not played on Smoaky...CH would already have the trophy...

STATS :)

Chapel Hill Bulldogs (13-1)

Points Scores 595

Points/Game 42.5

TDs 82

FGs 4

Pass Comp. 171

Pass Att. 249

Comp. % 68.7

Pass Yds 2,791

Pass Yds/Game 199.4

Pass TDs 34