Cameron/Tatum

OldBlueTiger

First off what a game it was.

Second off...players of interest

Numbers 13, 15, and 22 are by far the best players on that team. Hats off to them for their effort on every play

Third off...

The receivers or DB's for Tatum could not catch a cold.

Fourth off...

What a physical game this was but I give the edge to Cameron for being more physical

Fifth off...

Where was all the speed of Tatum I heard about all week. IMO they were evenly matched speed wise but Cameron team speed on defense was the key to this game.

Sixth off...

Iteresting thought of the night is my sixth thought of how Cameron put the game away using the run.

Seventh off...

I thought Tatum was going to fill the stands and bring a larger crowd than Cameron? It was interesting to see the Tatum crowd funnel out of the stadium before the game was even over.

My final thought...

Players of Tatum hold your heads high yall had a remarkable season and it is one to remember even though it ended on a sour note. You are dang good athletes and kids who worked hard and to see the emotion they showed after the game was over they deserve everything they have worked for and even more if that is possile.

To the fans of Tatum and bandwagon East Texas fans how does this recipe sound

10 crow breast

1 tbsp garlic powder

1 tbsp salt

1 tsp pepper

1 tbsp paprika

1 tbsp onion powder

5 jalapenos

1 package bacon

10 toothpicks

Start by mixing your salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and papricka in which you will set aside in a bowl. Cut the jalapenos in half and de-vein. Season your crow breast with the rub you mixed previously. Put the jalapeno with the crow breast and add strip of bacon around that. Run tooth pick through the entire piece to hold together while cooking.

You should talk to their coaches maybe they can get on the regular season schedule and play every other week since East TX teams are so dominating.

Hippo,

Don't get to mouthy. I remember a few years back when we put that big Hippo on its azz. Yoe deserves the win, because they were better prepared and executed their game plan better. At 14-13 in the 3rd quarter the game could have went either way. Yoe just wanted it more and made the plays. My hat is off to them. I think if they play the way they played Tatum, then they will be hard to stop. I can promise this though, Tatum would not be scared to put them on the schedule or your hungry, hungry hippos either for that matter.

Dang I was soo looking forward to seeing Daingerfield and Tatum play in the state championship game! Oh well, good luck Daingerfield!

thats who my remark was about and yes you beat hutto fumbled punt and all .

We are familiar with Cameron and if yall were 4A not 2A might be playing some time.

DF is going to put 65 on you in state!

I'm from Daingerfield and I attended the Yoe-Tatum game. The Yoe Men looked for real to me and I think if you ask Tatum that question and they were honest. They would say the Yoe Men are for real also!

The chances of Daingerfield putting up 65 against Yoe would be a "Christmas Miracle" in itself!

Yoe does not make many mistakes, plays hard and well on both sides of the ball and are well coached.

I would be extremely happy to win the game even if it was just by a point. After all a win is a win and another "State Championship" is another "State Championship" is another "State Championship" you know that never gets old!

Good Luck to all four of the remaining Division 1 2AA Teams!

I'm from Daingerfield and I attended the Yoe-Tatum game. The Yoe Men looked for real to me and I think if you ask Tatum that question and they were honest. They would say the Yoe Men are for real also!

The chances of Daingerfield putting up 65 against Yoe would be a "Christmas Miracle" in itself!

Yoe does not make many mistakes, plays hard and well on both sides of the ball and are well coached.

I would be extremely happy to win the game even if it was just by a point. After all a win is a win and another "State Championship" is another "State Championship" is another "State Championship" you know that never gets old!

Good Luck to all four of the remaining Division 1 2AA Teams!

I was at the Yoe/Tatum game and couldnt agree with you more! An actual honest analysis of the game and not alot of chest thumping! Very very refreshing to see on this site. I pray to see a Yoe/Daingerfield final next week. I love me some Daingerfield and Yoe made me a fan last week. Im torn in this matchup. Hope to see ya in Mansfield next week!

Dang I was soo looking forward to seeing Daingerfield and Tatum play in the state championship game! Oh well, good luck Daingerfield!

thats who my remark was about and yes you beat hutto fumbled punt and all .

We are familiar with Cameron and if yall were 4A not 2A might be playing some time.

Hutto's record over last 5 years since the 05 game. 31 W 19 L. Hutto might be looking to pick on a little old 2A team

We are ready if you want to try. we have 49 W over same period

I was also at the Tatum/Yoe game. I was telling my brother-n-law how Tatum was gonna pound this team into submisssion. That's what they pretty much done all year. I must apologize to the Yoe Nation. I was so impressed with Yoe's defense. Most of Tatum's offensive snaps resulted in losses in the backfield. My brother-n-law (also a Jefferson grad that played 5 seasons at Texas A&M) was puzzeled as to why Tatum was not rushing their D Ends. Every snap they would take one step forward and just stand there. Heck , is 14 year old kid pointed out. QB had all freaking day back there. My hat goes off to that Runningback from Yoe that looked like a 7th grader. One of the quickest backs i've ever seen. Late in the game he also showed some blazing speed. As far as attendance, when we drove up and saw the home stands, i told brother-n-law, look at all those Tatum people that has nearly filled that side up. But it was the Yoe Nation with all those fans. Both sides where really packed. Not bad for a 2-A football game. All n all, great game till late in the 4th and Tatum keep your heads up, cause everyone knows yall will be back. Man I couldn't wait for the Tatum/DField dream matchup. Now let's try not to screw up my new dream matchup....DField/Yoe!!!!

Hutto moved up to 4a and the 3a to 4a jump is a touch one to make. They made the playoffs this year for the first time since moving up to 4a. The 2006/2007 classes for Hutto were good classes and IMO their weak spot on that team was the receiver position.

Hutto's record over last 5 years since the 05 game. 31 W 19 L. Hutto might be looking to pick on a little old 2A team

We are ready if you want to try. we have 49 W over same period

My thought on this game: Cameron came prepared. They had the headhunters. They pulled more guys to block for their quarterback. Those coaches did their homework.

Now, on to what happened: It boils down to this... ... three touchdown passes were dropped by a young man who rarely drops a pass. Our backs thought they would see a hole and not run through the one that was made for them, and Yoe's defense had the headhunters out there watching for 15 and 13 all night. And then there was the fumble that changed the whole momentum of the game. Yeah, the officiating was #### for both sides, but it didn't make any difference in these mistakes by Tatum. Yoe capitalized on them and won.

Three passes and a gameplan changed everything. Completely. That is the way the game goes. I am proud of tatum, but it wasn't their night to win. Tatum, for the first time in the season, faced a team that does not let mistakes like thse go unpunished. Great game.

Good luck, Cameron. Vista may be your biggest challenge yet. I was worried about them, now they are your worry. That #35 is a play-killer. He'll chew your linemen up and spit em out.

Daingerfield is going to have their hands completely full with whichever team they face. You Daingerfield boys have another game to get through. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Learn a lesson from this one.

My thought on this game: Cameron came prepared. They had the headhunters. They pulled more guys to block for their quarterback. Those coaches did their homework.

Now, on to what happened: It boils down to this... ... three touchdown passes were dropped by a young man who rarely drops a pass. Our backs thought they would see a hole and not run through the one that was made for them, and Yoe's defense had the headhunters out there watching for 15 and 13 all night. And then there was the fumble that changed the whole momentum of the game. Yeah, the officiating was #### for both sides, but it didn't make any difference in these mistakes by Tatum. Yoe capitalized on them and won.

Three passes and a gameplan changed everything. Completely. That is the way the game goes. I am proud of tatum, but it wasn't their night to win. Tatum, for the first time in the season, faced a team that does not let mistakes like thse go unpunished. Great game.

Good luck, Cameron. Vista may be your biggest challenge yet. I was worried about them, now they are your worry. That #35 is a play-killer. He'll chew your linemen up and spit em out.

Daingerfield is going to have their hands completely full with whichever team they face. You Daingerfield boys have another game to get through. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Learn a lesson from this one.

After looking at film I think you could say that about both teams. Some of those passes to the WR for Tatum were going to be hard ones to haul in but were catchable. Same with the Yoemen. We had some of those passes that are usually caught but it just didnt happen, and that is football. Both teams I think had a great effort and it was, for the most, a cleanly played game. Congrats on a great season Tatum.