Daingerfield 33 Cameron Yoe 27 (Final)

IceCreamBoys

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone here care a flip about Gilmer? Huh anyone? Nope didn't think so.

Tatum had good players, Yoe had better.

D-fail has good players, Yoe has better.

Yoe had a good game-plan that night. You know as well as I do, that the critical turning point could have gone either way in that game. Can Yoe put one as good together against Daingerfield? You can't count on Daingerfield coming out flat and having an off night, though.

Frankly, if either team comes out flat or overconfident, it is over for them. Too much talent on either side. Not even sure who I want to go for in this game. Yoe has a future in-law coaching for them (lets just say I'm catching all sorts of flack come Christmas), but Daingerfield is closer to home.

I say it will be similar to the Tatum/Yoe game in a nail-biter that hits a critical point where one team just gets that critical play, builds a head of steam, and takes the game.

No way I can even pick the winner of this one.

Yoe had a good game-plan that night. You know as well as I do, that the critical turning point could have gone either way in that game. Can Yoe put one as good together against Daingerfield? You can't count on Daingerfield coming out flat and having an off night, though.

Frankly, if either team comes out flat or overconfident, it is over for them. Too much talent on either side. Not even sure who I want to go for in this game. Yoe has a future in-law coaching for them (lets just say I'm catching all sorts of flack come Christmas), but Daingerfield is closer to home.

I say it will be similar to the Tatum/Yoe game in a nail-biter that hits a critical point where one team just gets that critical play, builds a head of steam, and takes the game.

No way I can even pick the winner of this one.

Your absolutely right.

I think it comes down to who doesn't respond after a score first.

Whoever scores first and the other turns it over (downs/turnover) I believe will play a major role in this game. Whoever responds better will win the game. Yoe has only been down a few times this year (largely because we usually defer to the second half) but have always come back with a quick strike and then tacked on a few more scores to secure the win. Whoever gets down in this game will have a mountain to climb

Your absolutely right.

Whoever scores first and the other turns it over (downs/turnover) I believe will play a major role in this game. Whoever responds better will win the game. Yoe has only been down a few times this year (largely because we usually defer to the second half) but have always come back with a quick strike and then tacked on a few more scores to secure the win. Whoever gets down in this game will have a mountain to climb

Still, I'm gonna have a hard time figuring out which side to sit on. All I know is my fiance is going to be on the Yoe side. So I may have to just cheer for ya'll. Darn it all. I'm stuck.. haha I AM going to have to cheer for Yoe.

Your absolutely right.

Well there ya go.....now all we have to do is watch. :thumbsup:

do you yoe-yoes talk the fern bar talk(aka ish this, ish that)?

this is gonna be more fun than i thought. don't tell if not asked. :sorcerer:

Well i say "ish" because I have not personally stood beside him or measured the kid

Really is that so hard to understand?

How about this...We will hang 35-ish points on the Tigers and send them home crying

Well i say "ish" because I have not personally stood beside him or measured the kid

I would be worried if you had. he he

The game itself is a gimme - Too Close To Call.

The parking is what has me concerned along with the ability to find a seat. If the Class A game last year filled that place up, this game will be standing room only and then some.

I would be worried if you had. he he

The game itself is a gimme - Too Close To Call.

The parking is what has me concerned along with the ability to find a seat. If the Class A game last year filled that place up, this game will be standing room only and then some.

Football is stupid and barbaric. Band is where it's at.

Ahhhhhhh, here we gooooooo. Big dum futbal playa iz stoopid, an he iz mene an uggli 2.

I really like the band too. I have been very impressed with the Yoe Marching Band this year. However...........the band doesn't fill the stands, the football players do. It's nothing against the bands at all, they do a phenomenal job.

That being said.........go away troll.

people come to watch the band sir. atleast my parents do.

I didn't say nobody came to watch the band, but the overwhelming majority are there to watch the football game. You might think that stinks, but it is the harsh reality.

Tap, tap, tap......is this thing on???? I wasn't shooting down the band. I said I really liked them a lot too.