Are there any schools in TX or AR without a baseball or football program?

StrikeOut33

There are a lot of schools at the Class A level who do not have football teams. One that comes to mind is Lenorah Grady. They won a Class A championship in basketball and lost the Texas Cup matchup against Normangee I believe it was a few years back. Thank goodness the UIL did away with that comical setup.

Two class 3A do not have football...Lufkin Hudson and Central (both are in the same district) and both are right outside Lufkin!! There are several schools in the panhandle that don't have baseball...believe it or not Canadian doesn't play baseball...they are so good at everything else I was surprised that they don't play baseball.

Two class 3A do not have football...Lufkin Hudson and Central (both are in the same district) and both are right outside Lufkin!! There are several schools in the panhandle that don't have baseball...believe it or not Canadian doesn't play baseball...they are so good at everything else I was surprised that they don't play baseball.

Do you know of any of the schools by name in the panhandle that do not play baseball?

thanks

Hudson is close to 4A and in my opinion should have fb........Central is probally better off not to have fb....