daingerfield and tatum

player73

Im sure someone will say how Tatum was scared of something.......

In the past they have played and I know for a fact they talked about it this year but scheduling didnt work out.

EB is right. It was talked about, just couldn't get it done. Tatum has gotten the better of Daingerfield the last few meetings. With guys like Creer, Pollard, Beall, etc.

I wish Daingerfield could have played Tatum during this last stretch of dominance, but it didn't work out. I think it would be a good matchup for a Rose Classic. :thumbsup:

EB is right. It was talked about, just couldn't get it done. Tatum has gotten the better of Daingerfield the last few meetings. With guys like Creer, Pollard, Beall, etc.

I wish Daingerfield could have played Tatum during this last stretch of dominance, but it didn't work out. I think it would be a good matchup for a Rose Classic. :thumbsup:

a game in the Rose Classic sounds like a money maker and a football fans delight.Frank,you seem to be a mover and shaker get this game on the schedule after next year.

Sometimes coaches don't want to play a team in non-district that they probably will play in the playoffs. In 2010-11, this game would only happen in the state finals. But if they are in different districts, but in the same region in 2012-13, don't be surprised if they don't play in non-district.

Sometimes coaches don't want to play a team in non-district that they probably will play in the playoffs. In 2010-11, this game would only happen in the state finals. But if they are in different districts, but in the same region in 2012-13, don't be surprised if they don't play in non-district.

Nothing better than having video on someone. Especially if it's you. You know exactly what they will do. I have to disagree.

In 1996, the year Tatum lost to Sealy in the state finals we played DF in preseason and playoffs... They beat us in preseason and we beat them in playoffs.... But that was many moons ago... Maybe the thought process is different now..