Tatum Dirty_Bird was wrong

franksnbeans

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, with yet another post on the thread.....

just two more and you will be tops. :smirk:

Don't you just love how 04 think if he belittles you, he won? Don't you feel like you've been put in your place by him Franks? :yawn:

Don't you just love how 04 think if he belittles you, he won? Don't you feel like you've been put in your place by him Franks? :yawn:

No. I don't know how anyone can "win" on the internet, but being a fan of Paris schools, you don't know much about winning, do you? LOL! I love how I got in your head to the point that you're talking about ME in a thread about something else, a thread that I haven't participated in for DAYS since I brought up an issue with it, and the issue was resolved. I guess you feel like you "won" because you followed me around and took some passive-aggressive shot at me like a coward? I'm almost flattered. It's hilarious! Maybe paris will have a winning season this year and your life won't be so pathetic that you have to continue to troll Longview threads and follow me around looking like a bigger idiot daily.

I'm betting not, though. HAHA

Sorry to "ruin your fun" by posting in this thread after I said I wouldn't any more, franksnbeans. I've actually been reading this thread and it's pretty funny. But there was a post that directly referenced me that I felt like I needed to address. Continue.

No. I don't know how anyone can "win" on the internet, but being a fan of Paris schools, you don't know much about winning, do you? LOL! I love how I got in your head to the point that you're talking about ME in a thread about something else, a thread that I haven't participated in for DAYS since I brought up an issue with it, and the issue was resolved. I guess you feel like you "won" because you followed me around and took some passive-aggressive shot at me like a coward? I'm almost flattered. It's hilarious! Maybe paris will have a winning season this year and your life won't be so pathetic that you have to continue to troll Longview threads and follow me around looking like a bigger idiot daily.

I'm betting not, though. HAHA

Sorry to "ruin your fun" by posting in this thread after I said I wouldn't any more, franksnbeans. I've actually been reading this thread and it's pretty funny. But there was a post that directly referenced me that I felt like I needed to address, and I won't post again, even if he keeps up his unhealthy obsession with me. Continue.

It's funny that you attempt to insult someone's intelligence while professing in public that you truly think people's lives are dictated by a high school football team's performance.

You can't make this stuff up.

Let me guess. Your wife's best outfit is green and has a dog across the front?

:w00t:

This Thread stays on TDB topic or it's going to get pulled. stay on topic please. if your going to post about the topic and get your feelings hurt then you need to find another topic to post on. yes, we have rules against calling out other members but we've made an exception in this case due to extenuating circumstances beyond our control. the rule is...if your going to serve up a mountain of smack and call out an entire program/school or whatever for weeks at a time..at some point you must come on here and eat your crow. TDB has yet to have his christmas feast of roasted and grilled crow....

the tiger faithful are just keeping his dinner warm for him until he can get her and enjoy the feast.

If somebody knows TDB personally, maybe they should go check on him to make sure he's alright. His absence makes me wonder if he's okay. At the very least, somebody needs to tell him there's a warm meal being served in his honor on Smoaky. :coolio:

If somebody knows TDB personally, maybe they should go check on him to make sure he's alright. His absence makes me wonder if he's okay. At the very least, somebody needs to tell him there's a warm meal being served in his honor on Smoaky. :coolio:

Meh.

This is not amusing me at all anymore. YES, TDB should eat his crow and I understand why Frank would want him to after this season. And yes im sure it will be pointed out that i have only posted once, not sure why it matters what you POST when its what you read? But this is pretty annoying thats just my 2 cents. Congrats to Dfield on an awsome season

This is not amusing me at all anymore. YES, TDB should eat his crow and I understand why Frank would want him to after this season. And yes im sure it will be pointed out that i have only posted once, not sure why it matters what you POST when its what you read? But this is pretty annoying thats just my 2 cents. Congrats to Dfield on an awsome season

I can understand you feeling that way. But, I have some questions for you.

Why did you open the thread in the first place? Why did you read any of the posts? Why did you take the time to comment?

So far this thread has been viewed over 6,700 times. Why? Everybody knows it's dumb. Everyone knows what it says. So, why is anyone viewing it? 6,700 times in 2 weeks. Wow...

I can understand you feeling that way. But, I have some questions for you.

Why did you open the thread in the first place? Why did you read any of the posts? Why did you take the time to comment?

So far this thread has been viewed over 6,700 times. Why? Everybody knows it's dumb. Everyone knows what it says. So, why is anyone viewing it? 6,700 times in 2 weeks. Wow...

Because it was funny on the FIRST thread. Its old now hes not going to eat his crow. But 6,700 times! WOW congrats on your popular thread. State championship was 3 weeks ago. Its Basketball season now.

Because it was funny on the FIRST thread. Its old now hes not going to eat his crow. But 6,700 times! WOW congrats on your popular thread. State championship was 3 weeks ago. Its Basketball season now.

It's not about being a popular thread. I'm not trying to win anything.

I was just wondering if you had any idea why the thread would have so many views.

Just curious, but, if you were tired of it, why open the thread again? Why not just ignore it? Why did you feel compelled to leave a comment?

You are entitled to your opinion. No harm in that. Just wondered why you were reading the thread if you were tired of it. I don't understand that concept. If I see something that I'm tired of or I don't care about, I do not read the thread. Pretty simple.