Tatum Dirty_Bird was wrong

franksnbeans

One thing more pathetic than a poor loser, is someone who loves to gloat on accomplishments that aren't even their own, especially at the expense of someone else.

I have to disagree. It all starts with Pride in your Community and School. I'm from Arp and i graduated in 1987. I still have alot of pride in my school and football team. I was not apart of any of Arp's success over the last few years except i was in the stands cheering them on and on SDC. When i talked trash i was on here to either eat crow or dish it out that's part of the game and Lord knows i ate my share of crow this year. :thumbsup:

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Spud

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing more pathetic than a poor loser, is someone who loves to gloat on accomplishments that aren't even their own, especially at the expense of someone else.

Something more pathetic than that is someone who runs their mouth for 4 months and then disappears like a #### in a fan factory when he is proven wrong without so much as a tip of the hat.

You know, everyone makes their own plate of crow. Some make huge honkin' plates of steaming crow. Some man up and eat their crow. Others don't. :no:

One thing worse than both is self-righteous high-horse comments like this. Please take this self righteous #### somewhere else. This is just a little trash talking and most of us like it. FnB can be proud of anything he wants to be proud of. We're not mean, you're just a wimp. I bet dirty bird is reading this and laughing his rear off.

Then let's take the self-righteousness out of the equation.

I hope TDB does not return. Obviously, his comments have proven to be in error, and it is clear that we do not need bloggers here ruining the integrity of this site. FnB is making it clear: You come on here, you should know what you're talking about. Us Tatum folks are not privy to such clarity, and therefore, taking part is meaningless.

Ooh, I feel like a Minnesota wimp, now.

I hope TDB does not return. Obviously, his comments have proven to be in error, and it is clear that we do not need bloggers here ruining the integrity of this site. FnB is making it clear: You come on here, you should know what you're talking about. Us Tatum folks are not privy to such clarity, and therefore, taking part is meaningless.

Please.

It has nothing to do with Tatum fans. It has nothing to do with talking smack, or knowing what you're talking about. You know that.

How about, talk as much trash as you want, just have a big enough sack to come on and admit when you're wrong.

It's a joke. Relax. It's pretty funny when you think about it.

How can something about a Tatum fan doing something while showing his fanaticism for Tatum football not be about Tatum fans? or smack talk? I know that. So does Antoine. And the British game show lady. And TDB. And, deep down, you too.

And I'm pretty relaxed. Even have a smile on my face from laughter. I just understand the time a person would have to dedicate to this to pull something like this off, and that, to me, is kinda funny in itself.

How can something about a Tatum fan doing something while showing his fanaticism for Tatum football not be about Tatum fans? or smack talk? I know that. So does Antoine. And the British game show lady. And TDB. And, deep down, you too.

And I'm pretty relaxed. Even have a smile on my face from laughter. I just understand the time a person would have to dedicate to this to pull something like this off, and that, to me, is kinda funny in itself.

Then there you go. Everyone is a winner. :thumbsup:

I'm glad you included that last sentence so I could tell if you were with me or not. Not sure what your point is. Integrity of the site? Really?

I think FNB is just talking a little smack and I am enjoying it. If you don't, then don't read it. Actually FNB, I think TDB is not coming on here just to get at you and is probably laughing somewhere. And I bet you are okay with that. Integrity? Please! And yes, TDB's comments have proven to be in error as you state. Error indeed. Yes, one might say he was not informed to the highest degree of accuracy. That he indeed deviated from the true course of rectitude. He was wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong! TDB was wrong!

I'm glad you included that last sentence so I could tell if you were with me or not. Not sure what your point is. Integrity of the site? Really?

I think FNB is just talking a little smack and I am enjoying it. If you don't, then don't read it. Actually FNB, I think TDB is not coming on here just to get at you and is probably laughing somewhere. And I bet you are okay with that. Integrity? Please! And yes, TDB's comments have proven to be in error as you state. Error indeed. Yes, one might say he was not informed to the highest degree of accuracy. That he indeed deviated from the true course of rectitude. He was wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong! TDB was wrong!

lol! That's pretty funny.

Something more pathetic than that is someone who runs their mouth for 4 months and then disappears like a #### in a fan factory when he is proven wrong without so much as a tip of the hat.

You know, everyone makes their own plate of crow. Some make huge honkin' plates of steaming crow. Some man up and eat their crow. Others don't. :no:

Frankly, I've been laughing my butt off at this thread. It isn't that TDB isn't responding out of fear. He's being quiet to drive you all ####.

How come it is that when I stir the pot, #### always pop out, Frank? Can you tell me that? WHY?

Frankly, I've been laughing my butt off at this thread. It isn't that TDB isn't responding out of fear. He's being quiet to drive you all ####.

How come it is that when I stir the pot, #### always pop out, Frank? Can you tell me that? WHY?

I'm glad you see the humor in it TRB. Really, it's just a joke. Dirty_Bird is no different than a lot of us. He supports his team and talks plenty of smack. I just wish he would not have disappeared without enjoying some humble pie first. I mean, isn't that the first rule of smoaky? lol

No. I don't know how anyone can "win" on the internet, but being a fan of Paris schools, you don't know much about winning, do you? LOL! I love how I got in your head to the point that you're talking about ME in a thread about something else, a thread that I haven't participated in for DAYS since I brought up an issue with it, and the issue was resolved. I guess you feel like you "won" because you followed me around and took some passive-aggressive shot at me like a coward? I'm almost flattered. It's hilarious! Maybe paris will have a winning season this year and your life won't be so pathetic that you have to continue to troll Longview threads and follow me around looking like a bigger idiot daily.

I'm betting not, though. HAHA

Sorry to "ruin your fun" by posting in this thread after I said I wouldn't any more, franksnbeans. I've actually been reading this thread and it's pretty funny. But there was a post that directly referenced me that I felt like I needed to address, and I won't post again, even if he keeps up his unhealthy obsession with me. Continue.

Again with the belittlement of a program that at least has a state title post WWII and you thinking your Lobo program is somehow the high water mark of high school sports, now that's hilarious!!! Now run to your Lobo alumni and get him to jump in here for you.....again.....talk about a coward!!!

This Thread stays on TDB topic or it's going to get pulled. stay on topic please. if your going to post about the topic and get your feelings hurt then you need to find another topic to post on. yes, we have rules against calling out other members but we've made an exception in this case due to extenuating circumstances beyond our control. the rule is...if your going to serve up a mountain of smack and call out an entire program/school or whatever for weeks at a time..at some point you must come on here and eat your crow. TDB has yet to have his christmas feast of roasted and grilled crow....

the tiger faithful are just keeping his dinner warm for him until he can get her and enjoy the feast.

TDB's last post on smoaky......minutes after DF won.

That's what a State Championship should look like. Very good game by both teams.

CONGRATS TO THE TIGERS ON YOUR 3-PEAT.

While not a "serve me my crow" post....saying "that is what a champions should look like" and congrats on the 3-peat does acknowledge Daingerfield's accomplishment.

TDB's last post on smoaky......minutes after DF won.

While not a "serve me my crow" post....saying "that is what a champions should look like" and congrats on the 3-peat does acknowledge Daingerfield's accomplishment.

TDB said he wanted a redo,,,,....... Also he said he don't like CROW lol,,,....

Again with the belittlement of a program that at least has a state title post WWII and you thinking your Lobo program is somehow the high water mark of high school sports, now that's hilarious!!! Now run to your Lobo alumni and get him to jump in here for you.....again.....talk about a coward!!!

Yeah, it's pretty easy to belittle a program which regularly goes about .500 during the season (if even that good), regularly gets 50 scored on them (even 60 and 70 at times LOL!), and barely makes it past the first round of the playoffs, if they even make the playoffs... It doesn't matter if they won a state title 10 years ago or whenever they did. That's about as relevant to me now as ours of 1937 is, and I doubt it makes you feel any better watching your team go 4-6 now. I never said the Lobo program is "high water mark of high school sports". I'm just saying that you should not open your mouth to look even more stupid when you're talking about a team that is tenfolds more successful than yours. But we both know that'll never happen because of your unhealthy obsession with me and the Lobos (and viewing older threads for material in writing a book, I found you doing the same things over and over LMAO obsessed much?). The end.

Yeah, it's pretty easy to belittle a program which regularly goes about .500 during the season (if even that good), regularly gets 50 scored on them (even 60 and 70 at times LOL!), and barely makes it past the first round of the playoffs, if they even make the playoffs... It doesn't matter if they won a state title 10 years ago or whenever they did. That's about as relevant to me now as ours of 1937 is, and I doubt it makes you feel any better watching your team go 4-6 now. I never said the Lobo program is "high water mark of high school sports". I'm just saying that you should not open your mouth to look even more stupid when you're talking about a team that is tenfolds more successful than yours. But we both know that'll never happen because of your unhealthy obsession with me and the Lobos. The end.

I find it funny that you started off complaining about this thread being annoying and unnecessary and now you have posted on here 11 times (the last few posts have nothing to do with the topic). Can you take the whizzing contest somewhere else? You are hijacking my annoying thread. :smirk:

:thumbsup: It seems to me might be a little bit of an obsession

50 yr old men with nothing better to do

I find it funny that you started off complaining about this thread being annoying and unnecessary and now you have posted on here 11 times (the last few posts have nothing to do with the topic). Can you take the whizzing contest somewhere else? You are hijacking my annoying thread. :smirk:

Why aren't you whining at Pops too? I was well off of this thread and letting you have your little gloating celebration until he came and provoked a response. Go cry to him, not me. :) Same with you. If you don't want me posting on this thread any more, why are you responding to me and asking for responses? Seems a little counterproductive, don't you think? A mod has already said he'd close this thread if it didn't get back on track, so why are you helping derail it?

I didn't say THIS thread was annoying and unnecessary. I said that making a thread every day was annoying and unnecessary. You've stopped, hence it's not longer annoying, and it WAS kinda funny in parts. Simple enough? Don't know how I can explain it in any simpler terms.