BCS + Cotton Bowl

cowdab

Congrats to TCU.

Of course, they had a long time to game plan...and it didn't hurt they played a Big 10 team. Believe the Big 10 is oh-fer this bowl season.

Now run along little TCU, nice win but you don't deserve a shot at the national championship.

(tongue firmly in cheek)

very impressed with TCU! Good win. After watching the game I wouldn't call this one an upset. TCU played them tough and came away with a win!

I think some of the credit for Wisconsin's defensive woes can be credited to TCU's playcalling. I'm Sure the Badgers came in with one goal of stopping TCU's running game. Little did they know that Dalton would go 19/23 passing with 200+ yards. The coaches did well.

TCU and Wisconsin was the first bowl game all the way through...It was an extreamly well played game and TCU deserved the win.

However I thought Wisconsin should've ran the ball a lot more...TCU shut down the run at times throughout the game but they never shut it down completely.

Great game and great win for TCU before heading to the Big East!

Congrats to TCU.

Of course, they had a long time to game plan...and it didn't hurt they played a Big 10 team. Believe the Big 10 is oh-fer this bowl season.

Now run along little TCU, nice win but you don't deserve a shot at the national championship.

(tongue firmly in cheek)

Exactly. Little brother pounds big brother yet again and everyone still thinks big brother is the bad ---.

However I thought Wisconsin should've ran the ball a lot more...TCU shut down the run at times throughout the game but they never shut it down completely.

I doubt they wanted to risk going 3-and-out and letting the TCU offense get the ball back!

So far OU is taking care of business. They're looking pretty salty.

They are letting them hang around now. Jones' pick 6 gave them their gave them new life just as OU was ready to bury them. He cannot make a simple mistake, he always choose to screw up at the worst possible time in the worst way.

I do like the play calling tonight. Not really any bubble screens or running right off the center. Heupel is doing a good job.