Bettin' Man

BeatNavy

I'm bettin' that Will Muschamp has a National Championship at UF in 3-4 years, particularly if he gets Charlie Weiss as his OC. Maybe not that long. Rumor has it some kids are changing commitments in Florida to go play some ball at UF - kids love that energy

I'm bettin' that Will Muschamp has a National Championship at UF in 3-4 years, particularly if he gets Charlie Weiss as his OC. Maybe not that long. Rumor has it some kids are changing commitments in Florida to go play some ball at UF - kids love that energy

Because Charlie Weiss did so good at ND?

HC and OC are not the same thing...look at his credentials on the ofefensive side of the ball....NE Patriots....KC Chiefs this year. There are not too many OCs who can carry his shoes. Watch this Gator team in the coming yers.

Because Charlie Weiss did so good at ND?

HC and OC are not the same thing...look at his credentials on the ofefensive side of the ball....NE Patriots....KC Chiefs this year. There are not too many OCs who can carry his shoes. Watch this Gator team in the coming yers.

I was just messing with ya. He'll have the athletes to do a lot. He just isn't a good recruiter.

Charlie Weiss' play calling was very good. He couldn't recruit for nothing.

Actually his recruiting was very good. He and his coaching staff just couldn't develop players for nothing, except for quarterbacks. He'll be great at Florida as an OC.

And it's Weis, one 's'.

No one is going to be able to recruit at Notre Dame anymore, unless they lower their academic standards for athletes. That is what has killed Notre Dame over the past 20 years. I'm just wondering why he would want to go from K.C. who is doing very well this year to Florida. It seems like a step down to me. Maybe he enjoyed the College scene better.

No one is going to be able to recruit at Notre Dame anymore, unless they lower their academic standards for athletes. That is what has killed Notre Dame over the past 20 years. I'm just wondering why he would want to go from K.C. who is doing very well this year to Florida. It seems like a step down to me. Maybe he enjoyed the College scene better.

I think you were right about the college scene comment although why he enjoyed it is beyond me. I think I read somewhere that he was very arrogant to his assistant coach's by limiting what they did because of his pro experience and that was also part of what hurt his teams.

Just saw on Sportsline that they hired him.

So Muschamp is solidfying his coaching staff at UF and rumor has it he is all over the state of Florida right now chasing down his recruits.

So what is happening at Texas? Will the Wisconsin OC become the Texas OC...his offense did not look too good against TCU. Of course the Texas offense against TCU would have really been an ugly affair.