Mount Vernon

Guest camute

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I hear, alot of the problem was in the coaching and not the backing of the community. Mount Vernon is very polictical. They seem to have competed very well when Meeks was there and have really done nothing since. NB and Daingerfield will not be good always.

From what I hear, alot of the problem was in the coaching and not the backing of the community. Mount Vernon is very polictical. They seem to have competed very well when Meeks was there and have really done nothing since. NB and Daingerfield will not be good always.

I hear ya

really? that's what you hear?

I've only heard good things about the coaching in MV.

really? that's what you hear?

I've only heard good things about the coaching in MV.

He is not the only one that has heard bad things. My understanding is they don't like to work. They only work the Jr. High Kids out after school 1 day a week. This to me is a coaching problem not a athlete problem.

Why on earth would he ever leave what he has at Rivercrest. Those facilities and the program he's built there are much better than the situation at MV.

Did they not go to the playoffs the year before he got there? Just asking because I really dont know