17 1A

Guitarman

Honey Grove battled hard to beat Texhoma Christian 70 - 52. Best outside shooting team HG has faced. Very quick physical game. HG plays Trenton Friday at Trenton. Must win game to be district champs.

Texhoma Christians Record

2004-05 TAPPS 1A State Champion

2005-06 TAPPS 1A State Finalist

2006-07 TAPPS 2A State Semi-Finalist

2007-08 TAPPS 2A State Champion

2008-09 TAPPS 2A State Finalist

Y'all are having a great year but Texoma Christian is not top ranked. They're not ranked at all. I believe they got a new coach this year and are nowhere near where they have been in the past. Thanks for making your district interesting. Should be interesting to see where everyone ends up. And with your girls doing so well y'all got to be having fun. Good luck.

Y'all are having a great year but Texoma Christian is not top ranked. They're not ranked at all. I believe they got a new coach this year and are nowhere near where they have been in the past. Thanks for making your district interesting. Should be interesting to see where everyone ends up. And with your girls doing so well y'all got to be having fun. Good luck.

OK - Just don't tell TC that. They think they are. At any rate they are an excellent team to play. Like I said. I have watched most all the top ranked teams in this area and TC was by far the best outside shooting team I have seen. They just did not have an inside game to go with it. Our kids are doing ok. But with Clarksville or Cayuga in the second round for our district. What is the point. Good news is our starting 5 will be back next year. So we should win a few games. Primary focus for the kids is football.

OK - Just don't tell TC that. They think they are. At any rate they are an excellent team to play. Like I said. I have watched most all the top ranked teams in this area and TC was by far the best outside shooting team I have seen. They just did not have an inside game to go with it. Our kids are doing ok. But with Clarksville or Cayuga in the second round for our district. What is the point. Good news is our starting 5 will be back next year. So we should win a few games. Primary focus for the kids is football.

Stinks that brackets are that way. And stay that way until realignment. That gets you back to the question, is it better to get second in district to get farther in the playoffs.

You might want to go watch Dodd City, Ector or Roxton if you want to see a team that can shoot from the outside and you will not have to drive far to do it.

You might want to go watch Dodd City, Ector or Roxton if you want to see a team that can shoot from the outside and you will not have to drive far to do it.

Watched all three. They are very good outside shooters. I go watch Dodd City every chance I get. I already have my tickets to the State playoffs in Austin. I am expecting Dodd City, Clarksville and Melissa to be there. I have watched all three of these teams this year and DC is the most fun to watch play. Not sure if DC could beat either Clarksville or Melissa. But it would be fun to watch them try.

Watched all three. They are very good outside shooters. I go watch Dodd City every chance I get. I already have my tickets to the State playoffs in Austin. I am expecting Dodd City, Clarksville and Melissa to be there. I have watched all three of these teams this year and DC is the most fun to watch play. Not sure if DC could beat either Clarksville or Melissa. But it would be fun to watch them try.

DC at Roxton on Friday. It was a close one when Roxton was at DC and Roxton is out out for blood this time. Should be good.

You seem to be from the area. Keep an eye on Bonham the next few years. I don't know how they'll do as a team but they've got a freshman with a lot of potential. Unfortunately he's recuperating from knee surgery right now but he started the season really strong. As long as the knee heals well he could be really good.

You seem to be from the area. Keep an eye on Bonham the next few years. I don't know how they'll do as a team but they've got a freshman with a lot of potential. Unfortunately he's recuperating from knee surgery right now but he started the season really strong. As long as the knee heals well he could be really good.

Bonham seems to be picking up some momentum in Football and Basketball. It appears that they will get stronger over the next couple of years. They have had good atheletes. But like a lot schools. Just need good solid foundation and build back a winning tradition.

The Texoma Christian girls are the ones ranked No. 1. The TCS boys aren't ranked, but first in their TAPPS district.

You are right. I did a little investigative work and they don't have that good of a record. Although they have played some good teams. But I really don't follow private schools so even if they were rank#1 in the private class - I am not sure what that would mean in 1A or 2A class. I do know that the HG girls had no problem with TC girls.