Mt. Enterprise-Cushing and Overton-N. Summerfiels scores

sfacujackcat

I need the scores from these 2 games, in particular the girls games.

If New Summerfield girls lost to district champion Overton and Cushing girls beat Mount Enterprise, then there would be a 4-way tie for 2nd/3rd in this district.

Also, does anyone have the boys scores from these games as well as the ME-Overton boys score from Monday night? Thanks a lot.

Mount won both games tonight against Cushing. Can't remember scores off the top of my head, but I believe the Mount girls won by 10-15 and the boys won by about 8-10. Both were pretty good games for the most part. ME boys beat Overton Monday night by 1 in triple overtime if what we heard was correct.

I need the scores from these 2 games, in particular the girls games.

If New Summerfield girls lost to district champion Overton and Cushing girls beat Mount Enterprise, then there would be a 4-way tie for 2nd/3rd in this district.

Also, does anyone have the boys scores from these games as well as the ME-Overton boys score from Monday night? Thanks a lot.

Mount won both games tonight against Cushing. Can't remember scores off the top of my head, but I believe the Mount girls won by 10-15 and the boys won by about 8-10. Both were pretty good games for the most part. ME boys beat Overton Monday night by 1 in triple overtime if what we heard was correct.

Thank you very much. If that's the case, here's the current standings for both boys and girls:

Girls (a New Summerfield loss to Overton would force a two-way tie and tiebreaker between Carlisle and New Summerfield for 3rd while a win would put ME and NS tied for 2nd and would force a playoff for 2nd-3rd

Overton 7-0 (host New Summerfield Tuesday night)

Mt Enterprise 4-4

New Summerfield 3-4 (visited Overton Tuesday night)

Carlisle 3-5 (off Tuesday)

Cushing 2-6

Boys

New Summerfield 5-0 (at Overton Tuesday)

Carlisle 5-1 (off Tuesday)

Mount Enterprise 3-4

Overton 2-4 (vs N. Summerfield Tuesday)

Cushing 0-6

Thank you for the score. Where did you find it?

It was in Tuesday's Henderson Daily News and Tyler Morning Telegraph.

Girls Playoff

Carlisle vs. New Summerfield (for 3rd place), 7:30 p.m. Friday, Lon Morris College, Jacksonville

Bi-District

Shelbyville vs. Mount Enterprise, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Tenaha Special Events Center.

Overton gets first-round bye, so not sure their scenario (warmup or not)