Sherman vs Royse City today...winner makes playoffs

SNOOP

Watched a good game today. Sherman and Royse City got after it. Winner makes payoffs...RC pulled off a big victory winning by 16. I believe RC is tied with Denison for 3rd. Coin flip if both win Tuesday to decide who plays JT n the playoffs. I wouldn't want to lose that coin flip for spot 4! MP/TH will b the first and second seeds.

Can one of these teams advance a round?

Royse City hasn't clinched yet. If RC loses on Tuesday and Sherman wins then they would be tied for fourth and have to play again since they split.

If Sherman had won today they would have clinched the last spot because they would have owned the tiebreaker over RC.

I must correct u. Sherman's head coach told JT. and RC head coach that they r out. I'm almost certain he would have a clue to what's going on. He wished both teams good luck...so I'm going to take the information I over heard and stand by it.

I'm sure he said that because RC is playing the worst team on Tuesday (an 0-11 Sulphur Springs) and shouldn't lose. The facts remain

Royse City is 5-6

Sherman is 4-7

There is one game left and they split the two meetings. So if RC loses andf Sherman wins then they are tied again. IT is still mathematically possible, even if it is highly unlikely.

I only saw them once -- the first time against Denison -- and that was when they were missing some guys due to grades and other issues. They took a hit with more than just Clark graduating, that last senior class had some good players around him as well and I just think there were too many holes plus geting adjusted to a new coach.

I'm sure he said that because RC is playing the worst team on Tuesday (an 0-11 Sulphur Springs) and shouldn't lose. The facts remain

Royse City is 5-6

Sherman is 4-7

There is one game left and they split the two meetings. So if RC loses andf Sherman wins then they are tied again. IT is still mathematically possible, even if it is highly unlikely.

Your right RC must beat SS to be in the playoffs.