2A Region III

Eagleborn

Tatum vs Crockett ??? If anything like football Tatum 128-16. Tatum better hope Cameron Yoe don't show up!! bahahaha

Blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while.

Also, Crockett has Tatums number in hoops... Both have to win to meet up.

Tatum barely edged Daingerfield tonight....It was the worst officiated game I've seen in a while.

If Tatum & White Oak meet, the Necks will be going to state.

Yes because barely getting by DF is alot worse than losing to DF...

What's everyone think about the White Oak vs. Crockett matchup? I haven't seen Crockett this yr but I understand they are very athletic and have a ton of depth. WO can pull it out but we are gonna have to shoot well and not have a bad half like last night. Should be a very entertaining game. WO will have to do a great job boxing out to avoid getting killed on the boards because Crockett has a talented front line.

What's everyone think about the White Oak vs. Crockett matchup? I haven't seen Crockett this yr but I understand they are very athletic and have a ton of depth. WO can pull it out but we are gonna have to shoot well and not have a bad half like last night. Should be a very entertaining game. WO will have to do a great job boxing out to avoid getting killed on the boards because Crockett has a talented front line.

Crockett plays a controlled chaos style. They press almost all the time and when they get the ball they like to run down the court fast and get easy buckets. There are fifteen guys on the team and almost all of them get regular playing time. They have two guys in the front court that are pretty good at boxing out and getting rebounds. Those two guys can also score on the block and often do when Crockett is in their half court offense.