Tatum vs Melissa

Eagleborn

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone cue the "OVER-RATED" chant for Melissa!

I hope not. They had a really good team, a great season, and they were deservedly number one going into the playoffs (they had an undefeated regular season, for pete's sake). They are deservedly going home now too, but no reason for people to start flinging manure on them just because they're going to lose.

No! Don't say Melissa was over-rated, say they were great, but Tatum was greater!!! What I don't want to hear is Melissa fans saying that this was the worst game their team played all year or that such and such player had a bad night. My thoughts are that most if not all the time a bad game in basketball, (no weather related issues to cause bad plays) is caused by the opposing team being much better than your team, thus causing the bad game. I was actually pulling for Melissa as I wanted to support the team that was from my county. You had a great year Melissa and be very proud of your basketball record.

Guest DHS74

One of the game's reporters commented that with less than a minute to go Tatum fans went classy and started chanting "overrarted." Tatum's kids showed more class than some of their fans.

Congratulations Tatum kids and coaches and the same to Melissa on a great season.