Band Director changes

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard it was down to Mark Melton of Union Grove and Nick Durham of Carthage.

Also heard that the Chapel Hill director is going to Kilgore JC

Troup may be opening up as well.

Who are you hearing that from Troup? I have heard all of the other, but am wondering if the Troup director is actually leaving or its just talk that he wants to.

It sounds like the person who posted it was either the lady who didn't get the job, or a close friend. It is not our place to tell any director's students before the director has the chance. bd10.... if you really are a bd, you'd have a little bit of respect.

my $.02

What happened to the Haynie post? People being censored now?

No it wasn't a lady. I know "teachuh12". He's I guy last I checked ha ha. Interesting though. It was probably a friend who thought it was ok.

It sounds like the person who posted it was either the lady who didn't get the job, or a close friend. It is not our place to tell any director's students before the director has the chance. bd10.... if you really are a bd, you'd have a little bit of respect.

my $.02

you and teachuh12 are probably some lame duck 3rd assistant at a junior high... good luck in life.

No it wasn't a lady. I know "teachuh12". He's I guy last I checked ha ha. Interesting though. It was probably a friend who thought it was ok.

Wow! That was uncalled for right? You have to start somewhere, but no i'm not a " lame duck 3rd assistant at a junior high". How did I get in this? This is between you and BD10 buddy.

you and teachuh12 are probably some lame duck 3rd assistant at a junior high... good luck in life.

we know who you are.... and where you teach. correct me if im wrong.. but aren't you at a junior high?

Wow! That was uncalled for right? You have to start somewhere, but no i'm not a " lame duck 3rd assistant at a junior high". How did I get in this? This is between you and BD10 buddy.