18 2A BASEBALL

BAIT956

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the new standings? And I think the win against CP may get Alba in, but they can't lose their final games.

they can drop games against grandsaline and edgewood just have to win against winnsboro friday and will still be in

they can drop games against grandsaline and edgewood just have to win against winnsboro friday and will still be in

Alba might want to get that 8th win ASAP. That object in the mirror getting larger each game is the Mineola Baseball team that is on a roll. They are playing great right now, having fun and getting some great pitching. If they win out and go 7-7 they might force a play-in game. Tonights game with Edgewood will tell if they can do it. Good luck Jackets.

I believe if you pitch 3 innings and aren't the winning pitcher, or you can come in in a close game and score a bunch in the next half inning and get like a 4-6 out save. I used to think you can be ahead one run for every out you have to get, but I'm not 100% sure if that follows the MLB save rule. The runners on base are also included when calculating saves.