Texas High wins 13-4A championship

eagles66

Has the 2 seed on down been determined yet. Who does Tex-High get in the 1st round?

Not sure on 2nd yet in 13-4A. Texas High has completed their regular season. However, there are still district games that will be played Sat in 13-4A. The Tigers will play the # 4 team from 14-4A.

I'm not sure but the way i see it right now.

14-4A #1 Hallsville

13-4A #4 Denison

13-4A #1 T-High

14-4A #4Kilgore

14-4A #2 Whitehouse

13-4A #3 Sulphur Springs

13-4A #2 Sherman

14-4A #3 Pine Tree

Who would you give the edge to 13-4A or 14-4A ?

My vote would be a split..

Seriously? What is it going to take to keep a baseball coach in MP?!

MP had a great coach before this guy, but their AD (Graham) made sure to do everything in his power once he took over to make sure he got rid of him and replace him with a "fix it all" guy. How's that workin out for ya Graham?

That's a shame. I don't know the situation, but you've got to give a coach a chance. MP needs to get their numbers up in all sports to get back on the map. They have a great history and hopefully they will get back. The lack of kids out for sports seems to be killing them.

That's a shame. I don't know the situation, but you've got to give a coach a chance. MP needs to get their numbers up in all sports to get back on the map. They have a great history and hopefully they will get back. The lack of kids out for sports seems to be killing them.

MP's numbers have been down in years past. This group of seniors/juniors barely had enough kids come out to fill a starting football roster on offense and defense when they were freshmen and sophomores. And those who know about MP's history know it was a football AND baseball school back in the day. Now you're seeing the JV and freshmen football teams numbers spiking like in years past and more kids started showing up for baseball. The numbers are coming up for MP. It's just a matter of starting the tradition back up and having the kids buy into it as well.