EF Football 2011

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard that Randall Wall and Clayton Stuart will both be returning to play. That could give us more help on the line. Last year I think we lost 2-3 linemen to injury. This could be some more good news EF fans, seems like it just keeps getting better.

That would be really good news!

Know for a fact Randall Wall and Clayton Stewart will be playing this year... They are at my house right now...been talking to them... Big help for our line... Wall at 6'2" 265 and strong as a bull...Stewart at 6' 238" and looks pretty stout himself...looking even better for EF!

Know for a fact Randall Wall and Clayton Stewart will be playing this year... They are at my house right now...been talking to them... Big help for our line... Wall at 6'2" 265 and strong as a bull...Stewart at 6' 238" and looks pretty stout himself...looking even better for EF!

Wow! BigEd are these guys move in's too & underclassmen plz. Share

TJ is here too... Should help us at corner...6'3" 175... and Drake Davis should be healthy before long...hes here too... All our sophmores are back to combine with our talented group of juniors... Loving it!

I hope the boys have been conditioning themselves. It seems like alot have dropped off since 7 on 7 finished up. Going to be rough on those that have been sitting on the couch all summer. I know the coaches are not going to be pleased with those that show up out of shape. Coaches talked to them at the beginning of summer about staying in shape.

So after all the posts I have read, it sounds like most EF fans are pretty excited about this year. Seems like everything looks to be on the up and up. But there's only 1 game they really care about-Waskom. They could be 0-9 going into week 10 (but they won't be) and if they beat them then they made the season. But if they lose, there's going to be some folks looking for a new job and some very upset players as well as fans. Throw out the record books, disregaurd past meetings, Waskom, from what I have heard from a little bird, is much improved and will be ready for (what some folks call) a huge upset....looks like we will have to wait and see.

So after all the posts I have read, it sounds like most EF fans are pretty excited about this year. Seems like everything looks to be on the up and up. But there's only 1 game they really care about-Waskom. They could be 0-9 going into week 10 (but they won't be) and if they beat them then they made the season. But if they lose, there's going to be some folks looking for a new job and some very upset players as well as fans. Throw out the record books, disregaurd past meetings, Waskom, from what I have heard from a little bird, is much improved and will be ready for (what some folks call) a huge upset....looks like we will have to wait and see.

As a big fan of east tx football to my memory waskom is a very distant thought on E.F.'s mind knowing waskom hasn't beaten them in quite somtime I think they have much bigger games to look forward to than to worry about waskom but good luck to them anyway!

We have 10 regular season games to play...our coaches and players will focus on them week by week.... our kids have to play hard and stay focused for each one... I'm sure waskom will be up for us and it should be a good game...may the best team prevail!... And by the way... I'm pretty sure our coaches jobs aren't on the line based on the outcome of one game...that is ridiculous!!... Coaches coach... Players play... Our kids have to make the plays to win!!.... Go Jackets!!

Coacher25,

what are you talking about? EF took 20 minutes off last year at the first of the game and stil won by 27 points. I frequent Waskom alot with my work but I just don't understand all of the talk that is going on in the community. Did I miss something last year? The first thing that the wildcat faithful will say is that they were so young last year and injury depleted...............................wait wasn't EF at that point in the season as well. My son played as a freshmen and if my memory serves me correctly didn't EF have 5 new starters on defense and 6 new starters on offense. By saying starters I mean people who didn't start for EFat the start of district. I don't think I have ever heard such talk from a team that finished dead last in district. I am not knocking the program because I think that their staff is doing good things but come on. You can't go from worst to first just like that. If waskom does beat EF this year, good for them but saying someone is going to get fired for that is crazy. Keep added fuel to that fire and EF is not going to call the dogs off in the 4th qtr ever again.. I know the boys are tired of hearing it and I am sure that coaches are as well. It's like the cleveland browns talking trash to somebody...........I mean come on. Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it, if you tug on superman's cape long enough you are going to get his attention. To tell you the truth I think if you asked the boys who was their main rival was they would say Harleton. A rival is someone who is capable of beathing you. Let's see EF and Waskom played 11 times this year in sports (football, volleyball, boys basketball,girls basketball, softball, and baseball), and I believe the outcome was something like 11-0 in favor of EF.

Man I'm so ready for High school football can't wait for it to start I think it's going to b ann excising year for us here n EF :) with all the talent we already have and all the talent with the move n we should do really good this season I'm look forward to c what's going to happen on the field I hope all the kids from all school get through with no injury I no they going to get bang up cause it's a contract sport I just want them to b able to get up and walk away

Man I'm so ready for High school football can't wait for it to start I think it's going to b ann excising year for us here n EF :) with all the talent we already have and all the talent with the move n we should do really good this season I'm look forward to c what's going to happen on the field I hope all the kids from all school get through with no injury I no they going to get bang up cause it's a contract sport I just want them to b able to get up and walk away

I remember that game with Tatum... We opened the game with an onside kick, recovered it and scored the next play lol..