Carlisle vs Overton

TyCobb

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the Overton Mustang players, parents and fans congratulations on advancing to the Regional Finals. You deserve to be there against Carlisle and I hope you advance to the State Tournament. I enjoyed watching the series this past weekend and respect the fact we were beaten by a better ball team in the last two games. As a former coach I understand the pressure put on these young athletes to perform at the top of their game all of the time and why it takes nine players to win. Overton and Garrison should be proud to have witnessed this heated series with all of the intensity of the games and the young men who battled within the spirit of the game. In the end one team must lose and one must win, however I think both teams left the field with admiration and respect of their opponent and a sense of pride in their accomplishments. With Overton and Carlisle coming from the same district there will be plenty of emotion, so I hope the "spirit" remains respectful and competative with class. The winner of this series will have the burden of representing all of Region III, and will have the support of this Bulldog fan. Good luck to both teams and let the players enjoy the moment, soon it will be time for another good team to end their season.

May both teams come through uninjured and may the best team win. I'll let the prognosticators decide who they think that will be. I am hoping and believeing in an overton win. Good luck too all you guys and hope you all enjoy the series.

This is my sons jr year and right now, I don't see how his sr year could be any better. Getting to play your rivals and friends for a chance to go to austin! I hope you guys enjoy every moment! Go have fun guys!

This is my sons jr year and right now, I don't see how his sr year could be any better. Getting to play your rivals and friends for a chance to go to austin! I hope you guys enjoy every moment! Go have fun guys!

It would have been a whole lot better if you were playing MAUD!!!! But since your not, GOOD LUCK to both teams. After seeing both of these teams this year i am sure region three will be well represented in Round Rock.

It would have been a whole lot better if you were playing MAUD!!!! But since your not, GOOD LUCK to both teams. After seeing both of these teams this year i am sure region three will be well represented in Round Rock.

lol! thx.