District 11 2a D1 - Football Predictions

player73

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be interesting for sure, but does anybody in district have a Dominique Wheeler. He will be the difference maker as he was this past year, until he met a speedy defense. Crockett lost 8 defensively and will have to rebuild, but Coach Parsons will definitely make the playoffs and it will be real interesting this year between Crockett, Teague, Malakoff, and maybe even Elkhart. Going to be a great year for football again and God Bless everyone this summer and take care.

Graduating In December

Dave Campbell'sTexas Football predictions are Crockett,Teague,Malakoff,Elkhart,Troup and Trinity in that order.

Probably close to correct, but the race for third will be much closer than many expect. Elkhart is taking steps in the right direction, and Troup should be much improved as well. Should be a fun district to watch. A lot of speed on display in 11-2A DI

Crockett,Teague, Elkhart,Malakofft,Troup and Trinity is my order.. Im loving what Teague is doing but have 1 more year 2 b really good.. Just think Crockett will have 2 much for Teague 2 overcome but the top 2 teams r far more better than the rest and it will b a very close race for the 3rd spot.. Im so ready for some football..

Crockett,Teague, Elkhart,Malakofft,Troup and Trinity is my order.. Im loving what Teague is doing but have 1 more year 2 b really good.. Just think Crockett will have 2 much for Teague 2 overcome but the top 2 teams r far more better than the rest and it will b a very close race for the 3rd spot.. Im so ready for some football..

Crockett is the only team in this distrrict that has a few steps on everyone else. I also do not believe Teague will challenge Crockett. Teague was totally intimidated by Crockett last year and will be again this year.

Crockett is the only team in this distrrict that has a few steps on everyone else. I also do not believe Teague will challenge Crockett. Teague was totally intimidated by Crockett last year and will be again this year.

Crockett has a few steps on Teague and Teague has a few steps on the rest of the pack.. Crockett did do Teague bad last year but they also made alot of teams look bad as well.. Teague will b alot better on defense but a ? @ the qb spot.. Coach Finney and his staff will have the Lions ready for a real nice season..

Like I said earlier Crockett is the favorite no doubt and Crockett did Intimidate the Lions last year as they brought the house on nearly every play on our soph Qb who was playing in place of our Sr.Qb.Lots of bad things happened that game(Rb Busby broke his leg among other injuries to some key players).NO excuses here The Bulldogs kicked our tail everyway.JMO I think the Lions will play better against the Bulldogs this year and some games get out of hand quickly just as later in the season it happened to Crockett against Tatum who clearly intimidated the Bulldogs(witnessed that game).Good luck to all the teams and hopefully everyone can stay healthly.Tatum is my pick to win region 3.

Could Crockett losing so much on defense let Teague sneak in the back door? If Teague can put up big numbers on offense, then they might compete with Crockett.

1. Crockett

2. Teague

3. Malakoff

dont be fooled by those numbers those seniors were not full time starters.

• 2 weeks later...

Regarding the old Crockett Bulldogs, I think the loss of 4 hungry boys from the offensive line will hurt more than the defensive losses.

Wheeler is a great talent. But without the kind of holes being opened like they had last year, he may not have the huge numbers like last year.

Expect Crockett to have more 2 way players than Parsons has ever used in the past 4 years.

Regarding the old Crockett Bulldogs, I think the loss of 4 hungry boys from the offensive line will hurt more than the defensive losses.

Wheeler is a great talent. But without the kind of holes being opened like they had last year, he may not have the huge numbers like last year.

Expect Crockett to have more 2 way players than Parsons has ever used in the past 4 years.

They have a couple of big boys, but the line will have the biggest holes to fill. They should still be decent in the trenches, and will have a more vertical passing attack with CJ Wheeler returning from his ankle injury. That should help spread the field and open some running lanes until the line comes around.

Defense will still be very good, with a lot of speed coming back. The DB's will be much more athletic, and teh linebackers should still be good. Stone will anchor the d-line, and help bring the new guys along quickly.

All of the teams in teh district except Malakoff and Trinity have taken steps forward, so the district should feature some more exciting games.

Can you explain a bit how Malakoff has not taken steps forward?

Loses in graduation should hurt them this year. Overall as a program Malakoff had taken strides forward as as program under Jamie Driskell in the post few years. Inexperience will be a problem st multiple positions this year imo. Maybe I'm proven wrong. I hope I am.

In high school, a RB as talented as Wheeler can make things happen even with a lesser line. He has good vision and moves to go along with his speed. He should have big numbers regardless.

Until Wheeler meets a team with the same speed as him. Good talent, but did squat against Tatum last year. Coach Parsons has a challenge this year, but he will find a way to make the playoffs and have a 10 win season again. God Bless you all and have safe travel to 7 on 7 to those going.

Graduating In December

Loses in graduation should hurt them this year. Overall as a program Malakoff had taken strides forward as as program under Jamie Driskell in the post few years. Inexperience will be a problem st multiple positions this year imo. Maybe I'm proven wrong. I hope I am.

You definatey aren't up on your facts. Trust me when I tell you they will be fine. They have an all district and all county quarterback returning, an all district and all county corner returning, a good wide receiver returning and about 5 other kids who saw substantial playing time. They will play with a lot of heart. They should play solid defense and they will score some points. Their quarterback out played ever other qb in district head to head and should have been the first team selection.

you still gonna get blasted this year..and the best qb in this region didnt play last season but will this year and you will see the differance lol....

Got a chance to see him at the Sam Houston camp and he looked pretty good. One of the better quarterbacks working out over there. If teh line comes together quick, they could be better than last year.