District 11 2a D1 - Football Predictions

player73

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a chance to see him at the Sam Houston camp and he looked pretty good. One of the better quarterbacks working out over there. If teh line comes together quick, they could be better than last year.

Your right he just looked ok. There were three qbs in district last year that could throw better than what I saw at the Sam Houston camp. The kid at Troup, the kid from Teague, and the kid from Malakoff all throw better than what I saw at Sam Houston. You take him off of Crockett and stick him on Troups team and he doesn't start at Qb this year.

Your right he just looked ok. There were three qbs in district last year that could throw better than what I saw at the Sam Houston camp. The kid at Troup, the kid from Teague, and the kid from Malakoff all throw better than what I saw at Sam Houston. You take him off of Crockett and stick him on Troups team and he doesn't start at Qb this year.

you wish.

yea but he can start on the team that beat you right.. :unsure:

I guess you think he's better than the kid at Tatum too, who I believe spanked y'all last year. It was harder beating another former 3a team than it was beating teams with 35 kids total on the field wasn't it. Did he even completed a pass in 11 2A last year I don't remember him on the all district team or throwing for 20 tds. Talk your trash after the season when there are stats to compare him with other qbs in district. I didn't even see his name in dctf as in the top 2a passing leaders returning. Talk after y'all beat tatum, yoe, or dangerfield big dog. You don't even have any stats to back up what you are saying. Show me stats not predictions.

I guess you think he's better than the kid at Tatum too, who I believe spanked y'all last year. It was harder beating another former 3a team than it was beating teams with 35 kids total on the field wasn't it. Did he even completed a pass in 11 2A last year I don't remember him on the all district team or throwing for 20 tds. Talk your trash after the season when there are stats to compare him with other qbs in district. I didn't even see his name in dctf as in the top 2a passing leaders returning. Talk after y'all beat tatum, yoe, or dangerfield big dog. You don't even have any stats to back up what you are saying. Show me stats not predictions.

The kid I am talking about didn't play last year. He broke his ankle in a scrimmage against Fairfield. He should make a big difference offensively. I'm not going to say he is better than Overstreet or any other returning established starter, because that remains to be seen.

The kid you saw, play quarterback was either Dominique Wheeler, who is an athlete behind center or AD Smith who is the third quarterback and was slated to be the starting running back. Another kid that could have played quarterback broke his ankle during two-a-days.

2 yra ago Crockett was 1-9 n a weak district and now they r the greatest thing since sliced bread..

Not the greatest thing since sliced bread, but much better than that record indicates. No discipline or heart on that team that went 1-9.

I know who your talking about and I hope the kid stays healty all year and has a great year and goes on to college and gets a good education. Maxjean is touting him as the best qb in the region and he wasn't even able to play last year. That is typical Crockett cocky #### the same #### that went over and ran their mouths at a Tatum playoff game about how they were gonna beat Tatum and then got blew out of the stadium the following week. He's making light of a lot of good qbs in this region who played last year. Typical crockett #### they were like all of the teams in 11 2a sitting at home watching dangerfield beat yoe two teams far superior to crockett. Crockett thinks they are an elite 2a team they haven't beat any of the big boys of 2a, and everyone remembers what happened to them in 3a. Maxjean is running his mouth and I don't see any state championship ring on crocketts finger. I will make a confident prediction for this season too, there will not be a state champion out of 11 2a which includes crockett.

because he was injured but he was a returning stat leader in 3aaa from his sophmore year.if i remember right he threw for over 20 td's and over 1,000 yards and he never started a game.if memory serves me right he was voted district newcommer spot playing.dont hold me to that last part.

2 yra ago Crockett was 1-9 n a weak district and now they r the greatest thing since sliced bread..

homegrown i am going to drop a little science on you..

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/7foePrPgLUu7XJUQRlFhNQ/navasota-rattlers/football-fall-09/schedule.htm

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/uVZTokU1zk6P8i1GDvXXig/madisonville-mustangs/football-fall-09/schedule.htm

Maxjean everytime your tempted to get on this blog and fly your crockett has the greatest athletes in 2a flag please remember one word TATUM, you might be a force in 11 2a but TATUM laughed at y'all last year after that beat down, y'all didn't earn their respect. I know you'll be tempted to respond back but remember TATUM TATUM TATUM TATUm and save some face and leave it there. Crockett is the Miami heat of 2a football I know y'all have the greatest athletes (just like the heat did) and you should win the title (just like the heat) but you want because just like the heat you don't have the character to do it, just a bunch of talk. Oh and one more thing TATUM

take away all of those gift touchdowns and you got a differant ball game.

If that's the case then Tatum pitches a shutout. Goofy fake punt and all..

From the 9 minute mark in the 4th, the last time Tatum "tried" to score, Tatum ran the ball the rest of the game with backups.. When I say backups I mean backups... So thanks for giving our JV and Screamers a chance to play in a playoff game.