District 11 2a D1 - Football Predictions

player73

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because he was injured but he was a returning stat leader in 3aaa from his sophmore year.if i remember right he threw for over 20 td's and over 1,000 yards and he never started a game.if memory serves me right he was voted district newcommer spot playing.dont hold me to that last part.

Was 28 injured and missed or was it something else? And what was the final score against Tatum? 49-7. Gift td's and it's a different game? Seems to me Tatum created a lot of those "gifts". Crockett was talented no doubt, but take a dose of humility and accept they were not world beaters. Give credit where credit is due. Wheeler is no doubt a very talented young man but obviously he and Crockett ran into a much more talented Tatum team.

Was 28 injured and missed or was it something else? And what was the final score against Tatum? 49-7. What math are you using to say take away a couple of late td's and it's a different game? Crockett was talented no doubt, but take a dose of humility and accept they were not world beaters. Wheeler is no doubt a very talented young man but obviously he and Crockett ran into a much more talented Tatum team.

#28 was injured, and would have made a difference, but not a 42 pt. difference. Tatum beat Crockett fair and square that night, but that was last year. There is a long year ahead, and there is no telling how either team will finish the year. A lot of things can happen between now and the playoffs.

#28 was injured, and would have made a difference, but not a 42 pt. difference. Tatum beat Crockett fair and square that night, but that was last year. There is a long year ahead, and there is no telling how either team will finish the year. A lot of things can happen between now and the playoffs.

When was #28 injured?

He played all game against Tatum..see video above..

Maybe you are thinking of the other Wheeler?

When was #28 injured?

He played all game against Tatum..see video above..

Maybe you are thinking of the other Wheeler?

From my understanding he was hurt during the week leading up in practice. He only had a handful of touches in the game, and he never went deep downfield. If I'm wrong then Tatum deserves even more due for shutting him out, because not even 3A State Finalist Coldspring was able to do that.

From my understanding he was hurt during the week leading up in practice. He only had a handful of touches in the game, and he never went deep downfield. If I'm wrong then Tatum deserves even more due for shutting him out, because not even 3A State Finalist Coldspring was able to do that.

News to me.. Still wouldn't of mattered I don't think..

Special footballer.

News to me.. Still wouldn't of mattered I don't think..

Special footballer.

Like I said, he would have made a difference, but not enough for them to win that game. If these two end up meeting again this year, I expect a closer game the second time around. I think these are the top two teams in Region III going into the year, and we will see who else emerges as the season moves along.

Like I said, he would have made a difference, but not enough for them to win that game. If these two end up meeting again this year, I expect a closer game the second time around. I think these are the top two teams in Region III going into the year, and we will see who else emerges as the season moves along.

I think the guys down in district 10 will put up a good fight. They will surprise some folks.

show all the turnovers

You need to let it go maxjean. It was a total beat down. Turnovers or not. Tatum had their own share of turnovers. It was a total lopsided affair. Just admit it, learn from it, and move on.

You need to let it go maxjean. It was a total beat down. Turnovers or not. Tatum had their own share of turnovers. It was a total lopsided affair. Just admit it, learn from it, and move on.

I was at that game and Crockett never had a chance from the opening kick-off.It was obvious from the start that Crockett wanted no part of Tatum that night but it should be a closer game this year if it happens.

I was at that game and Crockett never had a chance from the opening kick-off.It was obvious from the start that Crockett wanted no part of Tatum that night but it should be a closer game this year if it happens.

tatum went 3 and out on there first possesion,now how can you say that.

tatum went 3 and out on there first possesion,now how can you say that.

Come on Maxjean. If you really want to have anyone take you seriously then you will have to stop with all the madness. Crockette went down and went down hard against Tatum. The only score came on a trick play. Wheeler is definately an athelete, but there was not much decipline on the team and they gave up fairly quick in the game. If Crockette would have played a perfect game and Wheeler would have had his best ever game, then the game may have been closer. Also if Tatum's QB and Running backs, plus their back ups would have been hurt and did not play then I would have maybe put some money on Crockette, with about a 14 point spread. Hopefully both teams will take care of business this year and get to see them play again.

Come on Maxjean. If you really want to have anyone take you seriously then you will have to stop with all the madness. Crockette went down and went down hard against Tatum. The only score came on a trick play. Wheeler is definately an athelete, but there was not much decipline on the team and they gave up fairly quick in the game. If Crockette would have played a perfect game and Wheeler would have had his best ever game, then the game may have been closer. Also if Tatum's QB and Running backs, plus their back ups would have been hurt and did not play then I would have maybe put some money on Crockette, with about a 14 point spread. Hopefully both teams will take care of business this year and get to see them play again.

i was fooled by crockett last yr.. i had 14 pts and crockett against tatum last yr and got my wigg split..

I think Finney's departure from Teague could have some big effects around the district. I still think Teague is a playoff team, but I think the loss of Finney brings them back closer to the pack, and making the playoffs could be a little tougher. Finney didn't play on the field, but his leadership and ability to get players to buy in made a huge difference. Another thing that Finney did was surround himself with good assistants, which will help out.

I think Finney's departure from Teague could have some big effects around the district. I still think Teague is a playoff team, but I think the loss of Finney brings them back closer to the pack, and making the playoffs could be a little tougher. Finney didn't play on the field, but his leadership and ability to get players to buy in made a huge difference. Another thing that Finney did was surround himself with good assistants, which will help out.

Stonney Coffman will do just fine and he has some great assistants around him..