Shelbyville @ Joaquin

trueblue82

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got the Dragons by more than 42 point. Shelbyville will spank the Rams or whatever is left of them from last week. Shelbyville is awesome but they just ran into a very tough Tiger team.The only difference last week is the Tigers that beat the Dragons were 2A instead of small 1A!

I've got the Dragons by more than 42 point. Shelbyville will spank the Rams or whatever is left of them from last week. Shelbyville is awesome but they just ran into a very tough Tiger team.The only difference last week is the Tigers that beat the Dragons were 2A instead of small 1A!

OK Bomber, looks like you have someone to talk smack with now!

and ill bring my harmonica and washboard.... Whooooo! I'll have to call ole amish Jebediah so he can bring his guitar and well put on a good ole show.

blUeBomber i like your new signature but are you sure thats how you spell Tenaha.....ah.......i know thats how to pronounce it....but....ah......never mind......i still like it!

*looks at doomer* What did you say... did you say The dragons by 42 or more... I say your high on crack, the dragons wont score 42 all season... and awesome... what are they awesome at findin there way from goober hill or patroon to the school every mornin.

Hey guys that relived some of the boredom but not enough

*looks at doomer* What did you say... did you say The dragons by 42 or more... I say your high on crack, the dragons wont score 42 all season and awesome... what are they awesome at findin there way from goober hill or patroon to the school every mornin.

Hey guys that relived some of the boredom but not enough

I know they won't whoop yall in fact, i've only been through Shelbyville once ever to go to the 'TAKE A KID FISHING' thing. You guys just said you were bored so you know?

Joaquin chockes as usual

oh im kevnasty im all big and bad cuz im from dfield... you know what you probably aint even from Daingerfield, your probably the biggest band wagon fan ever... let me guess right now your favourite NCAA team is Auburn, and your favourite NFL team is Greenbay, favourite NBA team is the Mavs, favourite MLB team is the Giants, and your Favourite water polo team is michigan state.

BAND WAGON!!

Joaquin 55

Shelbyville 20

Final

Was never a close ball game. Joaquin probably had over 500 yds total offense, was up 30-6 at the end of the 1st quarter. Shelbyville never quit, and even though they were down 42-6 at the half, did not play with a running clock in the 2nd half. The Bradford kid is going to develop into a pretty good QB, and has a couple of pretty capable receivers who are just juniors as well. They should win a few this year, and could contend for a playoff spot in 1A again next year. Our Rams just need to keep improving. Tonight's performance was just what we needed for the boys to build their confidence. Now lets get ready for those Hornets!

Both did, Kain had an 80 yarder, and Austin had 2-3 50 yard runs

I don't have the final stats yet, but I know Austin and Kain were both well over 100 yds, probably close to 200 each. Kain had 103 on 2 carries. I couldn't understand what the Shelbyville coaches were doing. They drove the ball 70 yds down the field in the 2nd quarter, running it all the way and we couldn't stop it. Then they get inside the 10 and start throwing it. 3 incomplete passes and an INT in the endzone on 4th down. Hats off to our D for making a stand, but I felt like S'ville wasted a golden scoring opportunity. The touchdown pass from Will to Wyatt was good to see. I would have liked to see us work on the passing game a little more, but I'm sure the coaches didn't want to be seen as "running it up".

Austin had 218 on 7 carries and 4 tds Kain had 180 on 8 carries and 2 tds... not to mention... Wyatt Hairgroves 47 yard Touchdown Catch and Lance Lawesons 8 yard reception Will Vaughn was 2-4 with I INT . Tra Rogers had 28 yards on 2 carries and a TD. Both Joaquin Corners had a INT. Zae Cooper had a sack as did Will Vaughn. Also Fiddel Perez Joaquins Sophomore kicker Hit a PAT that figure he could have made from probably 45 yards out... Very well played game for Joaquin... #88 Trevor Henkel from Shebyville is going turn into something special I think his numbers where somthing like 5 recs for 64 yards, AND hes only a Freshman.

Naw man I just started last night...and yea I would have needed a Calculater Last week. You know starter you dont know me or my life, you know i was a pretty good football player i wasnt the best or the biggest or strongest but I gave my heart... so before you call me a waterboy I think you need to get back to your old job of polishing the ball. :)

I don't know if u were good or not...just assuming since u run ur mouth on here about programs you don't really know about so u must have been awesome...I think you should think about what u say b4 you start talking about a program you don't have a clue about