Alto vs Tenaha

jacketgrad06

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Tenaha
    • Alto

Tenaha wins this ball game. Playing in the Pit Rdavis is a beast, these boys wont lay it down like they did last year in Alto. Last year Alto got payback from there previous loss in the playoffs, this year Tenaha gets there payback in the Pit. High scoring ball game 53-48 Tigers!!!!!! Hope its like the 2009 playoff game!

Hoss you have been running in the sun to long >>>> you better find you a nice shade tree and take a break !!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang Gus.... I'm shocked and disappointed.... I thought surely you had faith in tiger mojo....I guess we will just try our best to cover the spread

Gus had a tough choice... But...

Alto has played Tougher oppenents and Did well against them... Blew out SA which kinda shocked Ol' Gus...

Alto can match Tenaha's Athletes... Tenaha will have the Best Athlete... But... IGO (In Gus's Opinion)... for this week Tenaha needs to find 1 Big Play Maker other then Davis...

Alto Loves Layin' the Hat... And probably will be Slobberin' out the Mouth all week... Waitin' to put that Riddell on Davis... Unlike Joaquin and Timpson who were just Slobberin' out the Mouth cause they been suckin' on their Thumb...

Gus had a tough choice... But...

Alto has played Tougher oppenents and Did well against them... Blew out SA which kinda shocked Ol' Gus...

Alto can match Tenaha's Athletes... Tenaha will have the Best Athlete... But... IGO (In Gus's Opinion)... for this week Tenaha needs to find 1 Big Play Maker other then Davis...

Alto Loves Layin' the Hat... And probably will be Slobberin' out the Mouth all week... Waitin' to put that Riddell on Davis... Unlike Joaquin and Timpson who were just Slobberin' out the Mouth cause they been suckin' on their Thumb...

I agree with Gus that Alto has played tougher opponents and well, about the sucking the thumb thing too. However, i don't feel they'll get their hat on Davis much cause our linemen came into this season in shape,with a mission and a hardworking attitude this year. The Tigers haven't had a line this big and this athletic ever,unless it would be when we won state. I'm gonna go with the Tigers by 12,cause i'm a homer and i love these kids!

I agree with Gus that Alto has played tougher opponents and well, about the sucking the thumb thing too. However, i don't feel they'll get their hat on Davis much cause our linemen came into this season in shape,with a mission and a hardworking attitude this year. The Tigers haven't had a line this big and this athletic ever,unless it would be when we won state. I'm gonna go with the Tigers by 12,cause i'm a homer and i love these kids!

Yalls Big Jelly Fat O-Line aint all that good... Tenaha gets foot to foot splits and leans on folk... Now Ol' Gus has seen them Get off Ball and Lay Hat... But it was like Once a qt... With that O-Line Tenaha Should Dominate every game all the way to the Title Game and break every Offensive State Record... But that aint happening at least the Record Breaking... Pay Attention to them Butts this game... Youll see what Gus is talking about...

This is a game I've really been looking forward to! Teneha has one of the best if not THE best athlete in the state in Davis. And Alto is........ well Alto is Alto which means they will pretty much always be very good and quick! The key to Alto winning this game will be finding a way to slow down Davis (because stopping him is next to impossible!)... I've got Alto 32-26! Gonna be a great game no matter what!

No way Alto gives up 53 points. This aint Sabine or Timpson.

You are right Red I guess the over under might be 50 but still see the Tigers lighting up the scoreboard. Davis had a bad game last year and will be ready to do his thing at the PIT. Yes the Jackets will be keying in on him but the others in the back field will give him some help. Tigers go H.A.M Friday night lights in the PIT

if my work schedule dont slow down this week i wont make the game.....gonna have to get text updates hayseed

while im at it need to get trueblue to start sendin me joe updates on fridays

^ I feel your pain and have been there before myself Greezy!

I don't think I can get off of work early enough to make the 2 and 1/2 hour drive to the Garrison game. I might go to this game because I think it is too close to call. There will be speed on both sides of the field.

Davis is a hoss, but Whitaker was pretty salty last year as a freshman.

We will get as many points we want. All we got to do is execute all of them.

Really ? All the points you want....... Well i sure hope you don't want to many i would hate for you to get your feelings hurt >>>>> Alto has a better defence than they had last year and a better offence so they will get all the points they want also.......

if my work schedule dont slow down this week i wont make the game.....gonna have to get text updates hayseed

while im at it need to get trueblue to start sendin me joe updates on fridays

Chef PM me your # and I will try. But I gotta warn you, AT&T's service at Ram Stadium is almost as good as a coffee can and a string!

As usual when you have a tow teams of the traditions and caliber of these two, it will usually boil down to defense. It should be a very exciting game and should easily be the Game of the Week for KTRE. I have missed th news and did not see who they chose this week but this should be the game!!! I will go with Alto by 14. THis game should not disappoint anyone for excitement!

As usual when you have a tow teams of the traditions and caliber of these two, it will usually boil down to defense. It should be a very exciting game and should easily be the Game of the Week for KTRE. I have missed th news and did not see who they chose this week but this should be the game!!! I will go with Alto by 14. THis game should not disappoint anyone for excitement!

If it comes down to the defense then i will have to stay with the Yellowjackets........their defense has looked very good against two good teams .....see you tonight !!!!