Week Two: Allen at Longview

LoboFan07

Allen Eagles (2-0) at Longview Lobos (2-0)  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Allen in a close one
    • Allen in a blow out

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until Daingerfield comes to the 5A leagues and proves something, they're nobody's. Therefeore, I don't even know what state that piece of town resides in. Can you tell me the location of that whole in the earth, Rookie?

Let's see.... I think I went to the mall there once. Or wait. No, that was another place. Hmm. Did I go to the movie theater? No... Oh well. They won state in 2A... Who won state in 2A in 1990? Nobody knows? Yeah... I didn't think so. It's okay, DField. Keep going, little brother! laugh.gif

Let's see.... I think I went to the mall there once. Or wait. No, that was another place. Hmm. Did I go to the movie theater? No... Oh well. They won state in 2A... Who won state in 2A in 1990? Nobody knows? Yeah... I didn't think so. It's okay, DField. Keep going, little brother! laugh.gif

At least you've heard of the place 2004. :)

I mean can someone at least tell me if its a town or some kind of dangerous field full of boredom?

Athletes will get you further in 1a/2a/3a then it will in 5a..Longview and Daingerfield are both blessed with athletes every year, but too many big schools have enough students walking the hallways to nearly match your athletes, but with a better system in place. I think East Texas produces the most athletic schools in all of Texas, just the smaller schools seem to benefit the most.

Athletes will get you further in 1a/2a/3a then it will in 5a..Longview and Daingerfield are both blessed with athletes every year, but too many big schools have enough students walking the hallways to nearly match your athletes, but with a better system in place. I think East Texas produces the most athletic schools in all of Texas, just the smaller schools seem to benefit the most.

Well put. I've never heard a better explanation. It's kinda funny how a DField fan was so bored up there that he decided to come into this thread to troll, but kinda sad as well.

feel free to post win longview ever wins a title will be waiting lol!

Until Daingerfield comes to the 5A leagues and proves something, they're nobody's. Therefeore, I don't even know what state that piece of town resides in. Can you tell me the location of that whole in the earth, Rookie?

I am a fan of allen ,euless trinty, slc, austin westlake you know those teams that actually win state championships. My school didn't offer football were too small lol.

You know, I really do try to pull for Longview, but some of the fans just make it very difficult. You may get upset with a fan or two, but attacking the town and its size is classless. I lived in Tatum for 19 years moved for 15 and moved back to Tatum for the past 3 years. But during those 15 years away I lived in Coppell and Frisco. Now I love Longview and enjoy going there to shop and eat out and catch a movie, so do not take it to wrong when I say this. But for Longview to talk about Daingerfield is just wrong. I promise you Allen, Frisco, Coppell, areas that I lived in and shopped in, laugh when they come to Longview and see the town. There dollar stores are nicer than the mall in Longview. Grocery stores do not come close to comparing. And please do not let me get started on Steak houses and seafood places. I will continue to pull for Longview, but will not stand by and watch them bash the smaller schools. I have lived in places way, way better than Longview and chose to move back to a small school for my kids. So I live hear by choice and a choice that I am glad that I made and am sure that many in Daingerfield feel the same way.

When the wolf pack gets turned loose it is brutal. Just trying to slow down the attack.

A fan of 5A with no state titles in recent history would think that is a great explanation........1A/2A/3A may benefit from having a playoff team due to having a few really good athletes, it however doesn't make it easier to win it all......that is where DField and LV differ. Unless your telling me LT had better "athletes" than Longview across the board...............and you can never be out coached, or have an off night, or don't matchup well, or have a poor game plan................Longview has a LONG way to go to match up to the likes of Daingerfield or Carthage, Tatum, Gilmer in producing champions............FACT!!

You know, I really do try to pull for Longview, but some of the fans just make it very difficult. You may get upset with a fan or two, but attacking the town and its size is classless. I lived in Tatum for 19 years moved for 15 and moved back to Tatum for the past 3 years. But during those 15 years away I lived in Coppell and Frisco. Now I love Longview and enjoy going there to shop and eat out and catch a movie, so do not take it to wrong when I say this. But for Longview to talk about Daingerfield is just wrong. I promise you Allen, Frisco, Coppell, areas that I lived in and shopped in, laugh when they come to Longview and see the town. There dollar stores are nicer than the mall in Longview. Grocery stores do not come close to comparing. And please do not let me get started on Steak houses and seafood places. I will continue to pull for Longview, but will not stand by and watch them bash the smaller schools. I have lived in places way, way better than Longview and chose to move back to a small school for my kids. So I live hear by choice and a choice that I am glad that I made and am sure that many in Daingerfield feel the same way.

When the wolf pack gets turned loose it is brutal. Just trying to slow down the attack.

You know, I really hate it when you jump on Longview threads and try and correct us first. If you would go back and read for once, you would see that KEVNASTY bashed Longview first. But I guess its ok to bash as long as Longview fans aren't doing it -_-

Idiot.

You know, I really hate it when you jump on Longview threads and try and correct us first. If you would go back and read for once, you would see that KEVNASTY bashed Longview first. But I guess its ok to bash as long as Longview fans aren't doing it -_-

Idiot.

Really! Those idiots, posting on a longview thread on an open sports forum.........the nerve!!

Doofus.

So THIS is the best team to ever beat the Lobo's...............not '08 LT? Got it..............:D

Why is that opinion so unbelievable? Allen was unreal. Yes...I think Allen '11 is better than LT '08. I also think that Lufkin '01 was better than Katy '97. Why would that deserve a sarcastic comment and smiley? I guess I'm missing something.

To get to Daingerfield, you drive straight into the woods. When you find a school by a Sonic and a Brookshire's with nothing else surrounding it, you found your town :)

Idiot.

Where did Kevnasty talk about the town of Longview. I see where he talked about the team, but where about the town. I might have missed it. How where those predictions last week. I know how Longview turned out. How about when you are trolling on the little schools that you make fun of.

I believe this was your exact quote for the Atlanta/ Tatum game.

"Atlanta by as much as they desire..." ooops looks like that troll post was a failure.

If I am an idiot, then that definately makes you a retard!

Where did Kevnasty talk about the town of Longview. I see where he talked about the team, but where about the town. I might have missed it. How where those predictions last week. I know how Longview turned out. How about when you are trolling on the little schools that you make fun of.

I believe this was your exact quote for the Atlanta/ Tatum game.

"Atlanta by as much as they desire..." ooops looks like that troll post was a failure.

If I am an idiot, then that definately makes you a retard!

Is it really the fact that we talked about the town that got you so upset which makes us the bad guys? (Forget the fact it was all fine and dandy until he came in to make a trolling post which set all this off)...

Need I remind you some of the things you said about the town of Gilmer? Really?! Cause see some Marshall fans get it. kevnasty or whatever came to this thread with the intention to annoy or offend. He got what he wanted and turned it into a trash-talking fest. Don't cry now because he brought a knife to a gunfight.

so your comback is too make fun of a typo lol. Typical longview fan . It must hurt too see your team choke year in year out. I wonder what round longview will lose in this year, heck wonder if they even win friday. Best in texas, I think not!

Nobody said we were the best in Texas. And really, that's all I had to say. It speaks volumes about your intellect, as does the fact that you come on here simply to troll because you're not a fan of a team at all. Feel good about yourself? You can insult a team for little to no reason.

Where will YOUR team bow out of the playoffs? Oh, right. They have no playoffs. They don't have football. Apparently they don't have an English class either! laugh.gif

so your comback is too make fun of a typo lol. Typical longview fan . It must hurt too see your team choke year in year out. I wonder what round longview will lose in this year, heck wonder if they even win friday. Best in texas, I think not!

Rookies.

Care to tell me where Daingerfield is? Is that where all of the pig slaughter houses are? Funny thing is, I seem to have no problem locating Mt.Pleasant, and they #### at football.

Rookies.

Care to tell me where Daingerfield is? Is that where all of the pig slaughter houses are? Funny thing is, I seem to have no problem locating Mt.Pleasant, and they #### at football.

He's not a Daingerfield fan; he's just a worthless troll. He's a fan of a school which was too small to even have a team. Or grammar classes apparently. LOL