I heard a coach tell a jr high kid......

BayouBengal

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Toon "Oh GOSH!! that locker room smells like the south end of a northbound mule. I know half of yall haven't hit puberty yet and are embarrassed about what ya don't have, but yall gotta start taking a dad gomn shower before you go back in that school. I'm guna start gettin emails from teachers, and you (Insert kids name), you need to start brushin our teeth. Your breath is kickin like Bruce Lee.

We were in the weight room one time and a kid came up to the coach and said "Coach my finger hurts" Coach "Go to the trainer and ask him for some Vagasil cream to rub on it" Needless to say the next day the trainer came to the coach and said "I had a kid come up to me asking for some Vagasil for his finger and I couldn't stop myself from laughing"

We were in the weight room one time and a kid came up to the coach and said "Coach my finger hurts" Coach "Go to the trainer and ask him for some Vagasil cream to rub on it" Needless to say the next day the trainer came to the coach and said "I had a kid come up to me asking for some Vagasil for his finger and I couldn't stop myself from laughing"

That is funny stuff right there!!!

:D I don't care who you are, that's just plain funny!!! :lol: :lol:

Because he was too small to play any other position, my best friends little brother decided he wanted to be a kicker/punter. He was doing really well after several weeks of practicing kickoffs, so the coach decided it was time to try punting. Coach showed him what to do 5 or 6 times & talked to him a good bit, then asked him if he had any questions. He looked around & said, "Can't I use the tee?" Coach asked, "What tee?" Looking puzzled he answered, "The punting tee, Coach!" Coach rubbed his eyes & chuckled, "Well son, if you can find it, I reckon you can use it." With that the kid trotted off the field, & spent the rest of practice searching the equipment room for the ever elusive, punting tee!!