Sabine Volleyball

kramer

• 1 month later...

Just want to say Congratulations to my Sabine Lady Cardinals for making the playoffs this season. They went 27-11 and won their bi-district match last Tuesday. Unfortunately they lost their area round match. This is the first time in a long time that the Lady Cards have won in the playoffs. They are losing only two players and should make some noise next season in whatever district they end up after realignment. Good Job Sabine!!

Just want to say Congratulations to my Sabine Lady Cardinals for making the playoffs this season. They went 27-11 and won their bi-district match last Tuesday. Unfortunately they lost their area round match. This is the first time in a long time that the Lady Cards have won in the playoffs. They are losing only two players and should make some noise next season in whatever district they end up after realignment. Good Job Sabine!!

Glad to hear the girls had some success this year. Hopefully next year will end up being even better.

Just want to echo coach's comments here and send out my congrats on a great season. You all did an outstanding job. After losing two experienced starters at the first of the year due to whatever their excuses were and having to move a couple of JV players into starting roles and having to advance their games very quickly, our team responded very well and grew leaps and bounds this season. I expect that experience to carry into next year and as a parent and a fan, I am very excited what next season has in store! Once again, great job this year coaches and Lady Cards!