Chapel Hill Qb Injury

Slickarick

I don't think they should rush him getting back. It's bad that he is gone, but it would be terrible if he was rushed back onto the field before he is properly healed and reinjured it. He would for sure be done for the entire season then and that could hurt his college chances even further. Take it easy and come back healthy and strong!

I don't think they should rush him getting back. It's bad that he is gone, but it would be terrible if he was rushed back onto the field before he is properly healed and reinjured it. He would for sure be done for the entire season then and that could hurt his college chances even further. Take it easy and come back healthy and strong!

I agree. Kincaide is capable of leading the team. It may even take a couple games for him to settle in but this team is still very capable. As for Saenz I agree that he should heel up. We know he'll be back for the playoffs if eerything goes right with his ankle. He's fun to watch so I hope we get to see him one more time in blue n yellow.

I agree. Kincaide is capable of leading the team. It may even take a couple games for him to settle in but this team is still very capable. As for Saenz I agree that he should heel up. We know he'll be back for the playoffs if eerything goes right with his ankle. He's fun to watch so I hope we get to see him one more time in blue n yellow.

It would be amazing to see him come back and lead the team through the playoffs and to a championship. What a story that would be.

He is a lot of fun to watch. This is the first time in CH history (IMO) that they have had this explosive of a Quarterback.

I agree but pass wise only. Terrance Murphy was a decent qb even thought his win/loss record doesn't show it. He was good enought to go to A&M but it was his speed that made that happened. Saenz is definetly more fun to watch with his passing ability that no other qb from CH has ever had.

I agree but pass wise only. Terrance Murphy was a decent qb even thought his win/loss record doesn't show it. He was good enought to go to A&M but it was his speed that made that happened. Saenz is definetly more fun to watch with his passing ability that no other qb from CH has ever had.

Yeah. T-murph was special. He was an amazing player, and very explosive. I guess what I meant was that Saenz is the mist explosive true passing style quarterback. He was on track to having 1,000 yards in just three games. If they played 15 games again this year, and he kept that rhythm (obviously not possible now, and probably not likely anyways) that would put him at 5,000 yards for the year.

Yeah. T-murph was special. He was an amazing player, and very explosive. I guess what I meant was that Saenz is the mist explosive true passing style quarterback. He was on track to having 1,000 yards in just three games. If they played 15 games again this year, and he kept that rhythm (obviously not possible now, and probably not likely anyways) that would put him at 5,000 yards for the year.

I know what you meant and Terrance was fast and gifted. That's why I hope Coach Sitton sticks around for a while at CH. For a player like Terrance to go D1 with a record that CH had while he was qb will tell you CH does indeed have athletes. Especially since were a bigger 3A school. We had one go D1 last yr and so far have 5 that'will go D1 this yr and their will be more. I have to be realistic also that in the hs ranks if your hs team doesn't win alot you won't get much attention. It's sad that it's like that but that's the truth. That's why your Gilmers,Tatums and D-Fields send so many to college as were teams with losing records will be lucky to send one to D1. That's why IMO it's 75% coaching and 25% athletes at the hs level.