Carlisle vs Dallas First Baptist

FearTheSpear78

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlisle moves to 5-0 in this one. Indians are gonna make homecoming a successful one!...anyone know anything about Dallas First Baptist? I believe they are a TAPPS school

This is great. You make a prediction and then you ask if anybody knows anything about the school. That's a realy homer right there.

FBA is an independent private school - they were in a district last season with Parish, Grace, Dallas Christian, Trinity - Cedar Hill, Waco Reicher....They were not competitive in any of the games during their district schedule last season and chose to play independent this season....They have had a recent drop in numbers the last couple of years - last season they were unable to field a JV....Hope this helps - good luck to both teams....

Could it be another 72-0 game like the beating the Indians put pn Cushing last week?

Come on Indian fans; you guys have to realize that your team is getting absolutley nothing out of destroying a bunch of cupcakes like Detroit, Cushing and probably FIrst Baptist.

Come playoff time, you guys will really regret playing this soft non-district schedule!

Never underestimate the power of prayer...Price falls from grace this week. What?? Its church humor!!

you percentage on your predictions for Carlisle losing will still stand at zero..A little football humor!

Could it be another 72-0 game like the beating the Indians put pn Cushing last week?

Come on Indian fans; you guys have to realize that your team is getting absolutley nothing out of destroying a bunch of cupcakes like Detroit, Cushing and probably FIrst Baptist.

Come playoff time, you guys will really regret playing this soft non-district schedule!

What school do you pull for?

yea, congrats to carlisle on a winning season so far but lets be serious... im not familiar with their district- does anyone have any predictions on how theyll turn out in district? it sounds to me like their predistrict schedule has been pretty weak...

They should be up at the top. Hoping for another good race between them, Big Sandy, and us.

I sort of agree...your opponents are all 1A, not a single 2A in the mix.....with a combined record of 6-18 (this includes !st Baptist)....you would think with the caliber of kids they have they would want a challenge......also I'm wondering how many, if any, are transfers from nearby Henderson where Baker coached previously?

I sort of agree...your opponents are all 1A, not a single 2A in the mix.....with a combined record of 6-18 (this includes !st Baptist)....you would think with the caliber of kids they have they would want a challenge......also I'm wondering how many, if any, are transfers from nearby Henderson where Baker coached previously?

I'm tired of people bringing up the non district schedule. That is the only argument some of you have. . Baker has built this monster up since the current bunch was in JH at Carlisle. I can't wait to see them go deep into the playoffs this year. This team is hungry after last years close loss to Normangee

I'm tired of people bringing up the non district schedule. That is the only argument some of you have. . Baker has built this monster up since the current bunch was in JH at Carlisle. I can't wait to see them go deep into the playoffs this year. This team is hungry after last years close loss to Normangee

If you win your district who will most likely be your first round opponent?